Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Hoboken, NJ

Take off the makeup really fast and you don't need to pass too many times. Its really easy use this product and if you want something quick and that result at the same time this is the product.
If you don't have a lot of time or after a night in the club its good
Kainara M.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA

That's the best makeup remover to use when you get home after a long night. It helps your skin not just because it removes the makeup but because the substances on it helps it to be soft and the smell is amazing! You should got it. The price is also a good deal
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Riceville, TN

The towelettes make my skin feel so soft, and it really removes stubborn make-up. I love the scent, and how it makes me want to go to sleep. The packaging is great, and the wipes are gentle to the skin. I would keep purchasing these wipes. I use them every day!
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
Mantua, NJ

I absolutely love all of the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. The scent of this one is my favorite. They all work really good; however it does leave your skin oily and I get oily throughout the day. This is the only disadvantage, but I would probably buy again.
Lexis B.
Lexis B.

Works great to remove makeup and does not have a strong scent! I have semi-sensitive skin and I really enjoyed these makeup removing wipes. I have used them for about 3 years now. They are also pretty affordable which is a plus. i usually get mine at Walgreens!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Wichita, KS

These are my go to for make up removing! I have sensitive skin, yet these do not agitate me one bit. They are super affordable. 100% effective. My eyes do not burn when I use them. After trying many different products this is definitely at the top of my list!!!
ashley m.
ashley m.
Orlando, FL

I've used these wipes for the longest! They feel very smooth on my face, and it doesn't leave your face feeling dry when finished. I also love that it takes off a lot of the make up unlike some wipes where you feel you have to deeply wash your face afterwards.
taylor m.
taylor m.
Buford, GA

Only new one to clean my whole face, and I wear a lot of makeup. love all there wipes. It smells great and leave my face smelling great, sometimes when I'm really tired I just use the wipe and feel confident enough to go right to sleep with out washing my face
Paige C.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX

I love these nuetrogena make up wipes! They make taking off makeup at the end of the day a breeze and give you that fresh "just washed your face" feeling! I especially love these make up wipes because they are "night calming" with a really nice lavender scent!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Apex, NC

Remove all of my makeup really well and they do not leave makeup on my face and definitely don't make my face have oil or anything like that.I have sensitive skin and I am really satisfied with this product. if you wanted to know, I would really buy this again
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now