Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kara T.
Kara T.
Mount Washington, KY
April 26, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Makes my eyes itchy and irritates them right before bed. I thought that they would be more impressive and work. the price is a little high considering the product didn't work as planned. I was disappointed and I may not continue to invest in this product.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA
I really enjoyed using these makeup wipes. They were able to take all of my makeup off as well as my mascara. The scent was not too strong and overpowering and it did not leave my skin feeling itchy, it made it feel smooth. I would buy this product again.
Adrianna Z.
Adrianna Z.
Mount Olive, NC
June 3, 2016, 8:15 a.m.
I use these to remove diet an dmakeup from dace nigjtly. Love these vs other drugstore brands. Packagingm is nice and convenient for travel. It removes about 99%of my makeup . I purchase these the original smell. Definitely recommend over others out there
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Wilmington, NC
I purchased these wipes thinking I'd love them - the scent is great, cleans well, but unfortunately broke my skin out. First time using these, I didn't know what to expect. They were gentle and good for all skin types, but I don't think I'd purchase again
Kala F.
Kala F.
April 15, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
I absolutely love these for nighttime makeup removal! The towelettes are convenient, moist without being too wet, and so soft! They smell great too! I would definitely suggest these to anyone looking for a quick, easy and effective makeup removal routine!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
These are my go to makeup removers unless I have a very tiny bit on. I he used this many times I purchase at target. I sometimes will buy at ulta but the best value is target. Very good packaging at target you get a bundle of two. No need for improvement.
Jess j.
Jess j.
Salisbury, MA
Feb. 19, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
I was looking for a night make up remover and I came across this one one day and thought I should try it out the first time I used it my skin felt amazing and when I woke up the next morning my skin was soft and felt so fresh I would definitely recommend
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Centerville, AR
May 18, 2016, 3:43 p.m.
I love these!
Didn't break out my skin & was very easy to remove eye make up!
Packaging was bright & caught my eye!
Very gentle to my skin & caused no breakouts!
I bought this product at Wal-Mart & at Walgreens.
I would definitely buy this product again!
Saige W.
Saige W.
I absolutely love these makeup removers! They are my favorite to use. They smell great and leave your face feeling moisturized and and soft. They aren't too expensive and you can buy them at basically any drugstore. I would highly recommend this product!
Karen G.
Karen G.
Gardena, Ca
These are great they work perfectly for removing all days makeup and leaving your skin soft and not a bit dry I feel like they nourish the skin also. I always buy these and recommend them to anyone that would like to have soft skin after removing makeup.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?