Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tiara E.
Tiara E.
Longmont, CO

These wipes could be a little more wet, but I just end up wetting them with some water. I buy them at my local grocery store. They get the makeup off, but they are over exfoliating. They are a decent price, but I think there are better wipes on the market.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL

This makeup remover is by far the best I have ever used. I knew wipes were good but it takes every bit of makeup off! Fantastic product. I buy this product over and over! It's at a really good price too! There is absolutely nothing I would change about it!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Spokane Vly, WA

Excellent make-up remover without making my face feel oily. I always buy these at Target and when I use my Cartwheel account there can be discounts which make it more affordable. I continue to buy these, time and time again. Worth the money for the quality
Selena G.
Selena G.
Tucson, AZ

Removes makeup well and it is convenient and easy. I have used this product multiple times. I always have them and always buy more when I'm running out. I buy them at Walmart. The packaging is just a plastic bag type thing. I would definitely recommend it.
Patricia U.
Patricia U.
Stevensville, MD

I love these wipes! They are practical, remove makeup pretty well, it not harm the skin and not make eyes sting. I brought this product from Brazil and continue buying and using it here in the United States. I take it in all my travels . It is wonderful!!!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lafayette, LA

These wipes are amazing! They take off all stubborn makeup. Also not outrageously harsh on your skin. Takes off the makeup without feeling like you're damaging your skin. I love using these when I'm way to tired to even think about washing my makeup off!!!
Ava L.
Ava L.
Kingsport, TN

Me and my mom us this product. I was actually the one who recommended it to her because of ho effective it was. It's also a behold lot cheaper then the other makeup remover I use to use. I love and totally recommend it to anyone who is on a budget like me.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

I like this product when I am in need to take off my cake face at the end of the night. I do have dry skin where I sometimes have irritation skin because my skin is too dry. This make up remover does not leave my skin feeling irritated but calm and clean.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN

I love these! Perfect if you are lazy and sometimes don't remove your makeup at the end of the day. This really removes all my makeup with one towel, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like to follow with maracuja oil, then its off to bed!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Huntsville, AL

I've used these for quite a while and each time they severely irritate my eyes. Even the ones for sensitive skin make my eyes swollen and puffy and gooey. They're super easy to use, but I can't get past the irritation. I had to throw my last package away.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now