Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Megan M.
Megan M.
French Creek, WV

Great product, removes makeup easily without having to rub! The price is fair and it's very gentle on the skin without causing it to turn red and irritated. The packaging is simple and easy to travel with. Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Selena G.
Selena G.
Tucson, AZ

Removes makeup well and it is convenient and easy. I have used this product multiple times. I always have them and always buy more when I'm running out. I buy them at Walmart. The packaging is just a plastic bag type thing. I would definitely recommend it.
Tiara E.
Tiara E.
Longmont, CO

These wipes could be a little more wet, but I just end up wetting them with some water. I buy them at my local grocery store. They get the makeup off, but they are over exfoliating. They are a decent price, but I think there are better wipes on the market.
Cammy V.
Cammy V.
San Diego, CA

I bought this a while ago from Walmart I've also seen it at other stores like target. I only purchased one time and probably wouldn't get it again because it was gentle to my face but irritating to my eyes it would be perfect if it didn't irritate my eyes.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.

These smell nice. Pretty thick so you can swipe pretty hard. Good value for durability. (Don't remember the exact price point). They worked just as expected. No surprises. Would recommend to friends. They're a nice thicker facial wipe. No tears when using
Jilianne F.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY

I love this makeup remover. It wipes off easy and doesn't take too much scrubbing. It's a good value and not pricey. The packaging is nice and I like how it has a reusable seal. Yes it definitely met my expectations and I love using this product!! Thank u!
Lily S.
Lily S.

These are very soothing and have a nice, calming scent. My skin is very sensitive and reacts to products very easily, but these are fine on my skin. They remove my eye makeup very well but I usually need to use a second one to remove all of my foundation.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Mount Washington, KY

Makes my eyes itchy and irritates them right before bed. I thought that they would be more impressive and work. the price is a little high considering the product didn't work as planned. I was disappointed and I may not continue to invest in this product.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Sacramento, CA

I like this product when I am in need to take off my cake face at the end of the night. I do have dry skin where I sometimes have irritation skin because my skin is too dry. This make up remover does not leave my skin feeling irritated but calm and clean.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN

I love these! Perfect if you are lazy and sometimes don't remove your makeup at the end of the day. This really removes all my makeup with one towel, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like to follow with maracuja oil, then its off to bed!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now