Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
Mantua, NJ

I absolutely love all of the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. The scent of this one is my favorite. They all work really good; however it does leave your skin oily and I get oily throughout the day. This is the only disadvantage, but I would probably buy again.
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Byron, GA

I use these every night before going to bed. It's quick, fast, and easy. they are wet enough to get rid of the make up on my face using usually just one wipe. I never have break outs when using these Cleansing towelettes. I will continue to but these every day.
Estherrose T.
Estherrose T.
Queensland, Australia

I love these makeup remover wipes! They're gentle on the skin and don't feel scratchy at all, and they remove the makeup products just as well (if not better than) other more expensive brands! I got them at a Priceline outlet and would happily buy them again :)
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

These are the best makeup removing wipes. The smell is calm, like lavender. I think the price point is spot on for what you get. The wipes stay saturated with product. Ive purchased the wipes at target, bj's, Cvs, and Ulta. I wish they came in a bigger package.
Artivia D.
Artivia D.
North Las Vegas, NV

Great product, it takes oil and all the makeup you've applied off without a problem. I would highly recommend because not only does it remove makeup, but it also feels as if it take the makeup out of your pores as well. It leave my face feeling fresh and clean!
Krista O.
Krista O.
Jackson, AL

I absolutely love these! I normally take my shower and put on my lavender baby lotion, and use these to remove any excess makeup. It definitely makes me feel like my face is smooth and clean, plus it helps me fall asleep better! I would definitely recommend it!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Las Vegas, NV

I really like these makeup remover wipes. They're very effective at removing makeup that isn't waterproof but still gentle to your skin. I really enjoy the calming scent, especially at bedtime. They're quite affordable as well. I would recommend them to others.
Jen W.
Jen W.
Peterborough, ON

They remove my make up and have a really nice calming scent. I use these before I use Spectro Gel (because it does not remove make up at all! But I love it for my face)
The towelettes definitely leave some residue on my face but so far I haven't had any issues.
Shante M.
Shante M.

Really love this product. I've tried many makeup wipes remover but none compare to this. The scent isn't overbearing, which is a pulse for migraine sufferers. The price runs about 6.99, in my location, which isn't bad. I would definitely buy this product again!
Lily M.
Lily M.

I have used these towelettes once before and I immediately knew that I loved them. It is unbelievable how soft, smooth and clean your skin feels after using this product. I cannot rave about these enough. I would one hundred percent, definitely buy these again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now