Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL

This makeup remover is by far the best I have ever used. I knew wipes were good but it takes every bit of makeup off! Fantastic product. I buy this product over and over! It's at a really good price too! There is absolutely nothing I would change about it!
Megan M.
Megan M.
French Creek, WV

Great product, removes makeup easily without having to rub! The price is fair and it's very gentle on the skin without causing it to turn red and irritated. The packaging is simple and easy to travel with. Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Doral, FL

Son excelentes, me encantan! Normalmente me las toallitas desmaquillantes me irritan mucho tanto la piel como los ojos, sin embargo, estas no causan ningún daño en mi, son muy suaves y retiran rápidamente todos los residuos de maquillaje. Recomendadisimas!
melissa g.
melissa g.

The best makeup remover ever. you don't struggle on taking off your makeup its really easy and i love how soft it leaves my face. i get it in walmart or target. its a really great product to try. its amazing guys i really recommend it . its worth the price.
Andi O.
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ

I always get the night-calming towelettes because they really work just like they say they will. They leave my face feeling fresh and clean and quickly remove all signs of makeup. They have a lovely refreshing scent that is perfect for before bed cleaning.
Ava L.
Ava L.
Kingsport, TN

Me and my mom us this product. I was actually the one who recommended it to her because of ho effective it was. It's also a behold lot cheaper then the other makeup remover I use to use. I love and totally recommend it to anyone who is on a budget like me.
Amber M.
Amber M.

I used to use thes every night to remove my makeup. The calming lavender scent left me calm and my skin was nourished and makeup free. It is a very gentle product on your skin. I have used them many times over the years. I would definitely buy these again.
Haily D.
Haily D.

The Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are amazing! I use them every night to take off my makeup and my face is always smooth in the morning. It wasn't too pricey because I'm a very cheap person. I would definitely buy this again!
Selena G.
Selena G.
Tucson, AZ

Removes makeup well and it is convenient and easy. I have used this product multiple times. I always have them and always buy more when I'm running out. I buy them at Walmart. The packaging is just a plastic bag type thing. I would definitely recommend it.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lafayette, LA

These wipes are amazing! They take off all stubborn makeup. Also not outrageously harsh on your skin. Takes off the makeup without feeling like you're damaging your skin. I love using these when I'm way to tired to even think about washing my makeup off!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now