Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Naina D.
Naina D.
Durham, NC

I am too lazy to wash my face every night, especially if its been a late one. So I stash these in my bedside drawer for wiping my face and at at least do the next best thing to washing my face. My face feels fresh and clean even when I wake up in the morning
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL

This makeup remover is by far the best I have ever used. I knew wipes were good but it takes every bit of makeup off! Fantastic product. I buy this product over and over! It's at a really good price too! There is absolutely nothing I would change about it!
Lisa f.
Lisa f.
Anaheim, CA

I have been using neutrogena night calming remover wipes for many years now. I never go to bed without taking my makeup off, and these wipes really help calm myself after a long day. Very gentle on my skin and I would definitely recommend it to my friends!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lafayette, LA

These wipes are amazing! They take off all stubborn makeup. Also not outrageously harsh on your skin. Takes off the makeup without feeling like you're damaging your skin. I love using these when I'm way to tired to even think about washing my makeup off!!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Spokane Vly, WA

Excellent make-up remover without making my face feel oily. I always buy these at Target and when I use my Cartwheel account there can be discounts which make it more affordable. I continue to buy these, time and time again. Worth the money for the quality
Cammy V.
Cammy V.
San Diego, CA

I bought this a while ago from Walmart I've also seen it at other stores like target. I only purchased one time and probably wouldn't get it again because it was gentle to my face but irritating to my eyes it would be perfect if it didn't irritate my eyes.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD

These are my GO TO. My only complaint is that they cost a wee bit more than the blue ones which I also own and use occasionally. Totally effective and great if you can justify spending a bit more money than the standard ones. I plow through these so quick.
Megan M.
Megan M.
French Creek, WV

Great product, removes makeup easily without having to rub! The price is fair and it's very gentle on the skin without causing it to turn red and irritated. The packaging is simple and easy to travel with. Would definitely recommend this product to others!
Patricia U.
Patricia U.
Stevensville, MD

I love these wipes! They are practical, remove makeup pretty well, it not harm the skin and not make eyes sting. I brought this product from Brazil and continue buying and using it here in the United States. I take it in all my travels . It is wonderful!!!
Haily D.
Haily D.

The Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are amazing! I use them every night to take off my makeup and my face is always smooth in the morning. It wasn't too pricey because I'm a very cheap person. I would definitely buy this again!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?