Add a Photo

Jilianne F.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
June 2, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
I love this makeup remover. It wipes off easy and doesn't take too much scrubbing. It's a good value and not pricey. The packaging is nice and I like how it has a reusable seal. Yes it definitely met my expectations and I love using this product!! Thank u!
Korey S.
Korey S.
Pompano Beach, FL
April 6, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
My first time using. These work great! Doesn't leave my face oily. I'm not sure why they say "calming" because I don't feel any calmer than when I use any other make up remover. Met my expectations. Good value for the price. Would definitely buy it again.
Kelley M.
Kelley M.
April 14, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
These smell nice. Pretty thick so you can swipe pretty hard. Good value for durability. (Don't remember the exact price point). They worked just as expected. No surprises. Would recommend to friends. They're a nice thicker facial wipe. No tears when using
Jilliser W.
Jilliser W.
Prattville, AL
March 8, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
This product really gets off on my make up will in just two towels it is a great product but after using the product my skin is very dry and ashy that's the only thing I don't like with the product but I will not give it up I will keep buying this product
Donna M.
Donna M.
East Brunswick, NJ
May 3, 2016, 11:09 a.m.
Excellent product! I have used cheaper wipes and they simply do not take off the makeup. These wipes remove waterproof makeup and I have noticed a remarkable difference in my skin since using them. I highly recommend them to anyone who uses make up daily.
Sade A.
Sade A.
Tallahassee, FL
March 7, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
I love these cleansing towelettes. They truly do get the job done. I personally have really dry skin, so it's important for me to use products that will moisturize my skin. This product definitely leaves my moist and clean. I would recommend this product.
April M.
April M.
Leesport, PA
May 3, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
The towelettes really do help to remove any makeup on you're face. It soothes you're face and doesn't tend too iratate my skin. Defiantly have bought these more than once. I would defiantly recommend this product too others looking for a good makeup wipe.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
These towels are my go-to every night whether I am wearing make up or not. They clean my face of any dirt that it accumulated throughout the day. I especially love t when I am camping because I still feel clean after I use one. The smell is fantastic too.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Brooksville, FL
April 22, 2016, 3:48 p.m.
Smells amazing, doesn't burn or sting my face. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and soft without leaving any residue. Quickly removes all makeup and depending on how much I wear, I can usually get away with using one towel more than once. I def recommend!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Honolulu, HI
These are very soothing to skin, after a long day of wanting to get your makeup off your face. It's nice basic packaging and a good smell. I've bought this many times, and it always does the job. It's always nice to see that there isn't anymore makeup on.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?