Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Altamonte Springs, FL

It does get your makeup off but it burned my eye. I didn't even put it on my eye just underneath my eyes. I did like to use it for my face and getting makeup off my vanity. overall pretty happy. Just wish it didn't hurt my eyes and gave that CALMING effect.
Naina D.
Naina D.
Durham, NC

I am too lazy to wash my face every night, especially if its been a late one. So I stash these in my bedside drawer for wiping my face and at at least do the next best thing to washing my face. My face feels fresh and clean even when I wake up in the morning
chantal p.
chantal p.
Gretna, LA

Amazing i most defiantly recommend these . they are the one makeup reomoving towelettes i use now honestly my sister got me hooked on them the first time i ever used them .. the packaging is pretty simple but that does not matter. and yes id buy these again
Lexiek K.
Lexiek K.
Las Vegas, NV

The only towelettes that don't make my face tingle and sting after I use them. They actually get rid of all of my makeup with one towelette. No need to use three or four at a time like I used to with other brands. I'll definitely keep purchasing this brand.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL

I absolutely love these towelettes! They smell so refreshing and make my skin so smooth! They do actually clean all the makeup off without irritating my skin and leave my skin smelling so good! I would never use another product! This is the only one for me!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY

Love this product. Gets everything off with ease without making feel like I removed my skin with it. Does not have a strong smell or leave my skin feeling too dry after use and it works pretty well and tough eye make up too. I will keep buying this product.
Megan B.
Megan B.

They work very well, they take off all of my makeup, however I have sensitive skin so if I rub to hard it will irritate my skin and give me a burning sensation. It also left my skin a bit red after. However it is a great product to take off all your makeup.
Ava L.
Ava L.
Kingsport, TN

Me and my mom us this product. I was actually the one who recommended it to her because of ho effective it was. It's also a behold lot cheaper then the other makeup remover I use to use. I love and totally recommend it to anyone who is on a budget like me.
Patricia U.
Patricia U.
Stevensville, MD

I love these wipes! They are practical, remove makeup pretty well, it not harm the skin and not make eyes sting. I brought this product from Brazil and continue buying and using it here in the United States. I take it in all my travels . It is wonderful!!!
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL

This makeup remover is by far the best I have ever used. I knew wipes were good but it takes every bit of makeup off! Fantastic product. I buy this product over and over! It's at a really good price too! There is absolutely nothing I would change about it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now