Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Merideth B.
Merideth B.

I use this daily. I love the fact that the product is in wipe form. I have used these wipes for about 2 years and wouldn't change to any other. I like the fact that they are "night calming". This makes the wipes more light weight and less harsh on the skin.
Stephannie S.
Stephannie S.
Millville, NJ

One of my favorite products. Always removes my makeup with simple ease including my heavy eye liner. Can pick up at just about any store and never havr a hard time finding. Price is always great with or without a coupon. One of my go to products I buy offen
Carina K.
Carina K.

I love this product because it easily removed my eye makeup as well as calms my skin and doesn't cause breakouts or reactions (which is perfect because I have very sensitive skin). The only suggestion is to make sure the package is always completely closed.
Naina D.
Naina D.
Durham, NC

I am too lazy to wash my face every night, especially if its been a late one. So I stash these in my bedside drawer for wiping my face and at at least do the next best thing to washing my face. My face feels fresh and clean even when I wake up in the morning
Megan B.
Megan B.

They work very well, they take off all of my makeup, however I have sensitive skin so if I rub to hard it will irritate my skin and give me a burning sensation. It also left my skin a bit red after. However it is a great product to take off all your makeup.
Hien T.
Hien T.

This is definitely the original makeup remover wipes. Ive used this ever since i began wearing makeup. The wipes remove waterproof mascara and its big enough to wipe off all of your foundation. Definitely a good buy if you're contemplating to purchase this.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC

Best makeup removing wipes I have ever used! They make my face feel so clean and soft, and smell great too! There were a lot more wipes inside than I thought. It was very gentle on my skin and caused no irritation. I would definitely buy this product again.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL

I absolutely love these towelettes! They smell so refreshing and make my skin so smooth! They do actually clean all the makeup off without irritating my skin and leave my skin smelling so good! I would never use another product! This is the only one for me!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY

Love this product. Gets everything off with ease without making feel like I removed my skin with it. Does not have a strong smell or leave my skin feeling too dry after use and it works pretty well and tough eye make up too. I will keep buying this product.
Cecily L.
Cecily L.

These wipes are a life saver! They get all the makeup off without having to use another one. Most definitely effective. Once you use them, you can't stop. I bought my at WalMart and they didn't cost very much. Recommended to anyone who likes to wear makeup!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now