Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Kala F.
Kala F.
April 15, 2016, 5:52 p.m.
I absolutely love these for nighttime makeup removal! The towelettes are convenient, moist without being too wet, and so soft! They smell great too! I would definitely suggest these to anyone looking for a quick, easy and effective makeup removal routine!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Feb. 13, 2016, 2:58 a.m.
I like this product when I am in need to take off my cake face at the end of the night. I do have dry skin where I sometimes have irritation skin because my skin is too dry. This make up remover does not leave my skin feeling irritated but calm and clean.
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Riverside
May 18, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
I've been using Neutrogena Night Calming Make-up remover cleansing cloths for over a year with complete satisfaction! You only need one to completely remove all of your makeup, including mascara! Neatly packaged for accessibility, and not very expensive !
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Fishers, IN
Feb. 17, 2016, 3:35 p.m.
I love these! Perfect if you are lazy and sometimes don't remove your makeup at the end of the day. This really removes all my makeup with one towel, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I like to follow with maracuja oil, then its off to bed!
Jilianne F.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
June 2, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
I love this makeup remover. It wipes off easy and doesn't take too much scrubbing. It's a good value and not pricey. The packaging is nice and I like how it has a reusable seal. Yes it definitely met my expectations and I love using this product!! Thank u!
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
These towels are my go-to every night whether I am wearing make up or not. They clean my face of any dirt that it accumulated throughout the day. I especially love t when I am camping because I still feel clean after I use one. The smell is fantastic too.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Stockton, CA
These are my go to makeup removers unless I have a very tiny bit on. I he used this many times I purchase at target. I sometimes will buy at ulta but the best value is target. Very good packaging at target you get a bundle of two. No need for improvement.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Honolulu, HI
These are very soothing to skin, after a long day of wanting to get your makeup off your face. It's nice basic packaging and a good smell. I've bought this many times, and it always does the job. It's always nice to see that there isn't anymore makeup on.
Kara T.
Kara T.
Mount Washington, KY
April 26, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Makes my eyes itchy and irritates them right before bed. I thought that they would be more impressive and work. the price is a little high considering the product didn't work as planned. I was disappointed and I may not continue to invest in this product.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Rohnert Park, CA
I really enjoyed using these makeup wipes. They were able to take all of my makeup off as well as my mascara. The scent was not too strong and overpowering and it did not leave my skin feeling itchy, it made it feel smooth. I would buy this product again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?