Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX

Towelettes, that are very cheap very easy to use and very easy to apply! I was expecting a little more but for what it's worth its acceptable. Didn't disappoint. Nice packaging which makes it easy to use. Would buy, but not as my usual. I buy it once and a while
Débora S.
Débora S.
Contagem, MG

Fiquei muito satisfeita com o esse produto porque ele realmente remove toda a maquiagem do rosto e até as mascaras mais  difíceis de tirar dos olhos. Tem um cheirinho bem agradável e é refrescante. Com certeza recomendo este produto, desde que comprei só uso ele.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.

First and foremost these smell heavenly. They do leave a little bit of a sheen on your face which made me want to wash my face after washing my face though. They did not bother my skin or induce redness and I got it in my eye and it didn't burn as much as others
Putthida S.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA

It was okay. I have dry skin, and it doesn't really dry out my face after I'm using it. It works great to remove my eye makeup. I sometimes wear waterproof mascara though, and it works great. The packaging is okay. It does dry out if you don't close it properly.
Diana R.
Diana R.
South Bound Brook, NJ

Love this wipes! It cleans the makeup so fast! They are so soft while rubbing them in my face specially when I have a lot of dark shades on my makeup eyes. Sometimes I use half of one wipe because its enough so they last longer. I would definitely recommend this!
Maria r.
Maria r.
Phoenix, AZ

Removes all make up with one towel leaves your face feeling clean. This is a great product that won't disappoint you at all. It's very effective and helps you get ride of all that make before bedtime. I would definitely buy this product again with not a doubt !!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

LOVE THESE! They might be on the expensive side, but they are definitely a great product! They smell wonderful and are my favorite to use at night! They leave my face feeling very moisturized and take my makeup off without having to scrub! Recommend to everyone!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Hamilton

Great for sensitive skin. Wasn't too dry or too wet, it removed all my makeup and didn't leave any when I washed a second time. Definitely calms skin especially after a bunch of facial treatments. Not the biggest fan of the scent but I prefer ones with no scent.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Hagerstown, MD

These work ok, they are not my favorite makeup wipes at the drugstore but they do the job and smell nice. I definitely expect more from this brand. The price is good for what you're getting. I was a first time user of this product and don't plan on repurchasing.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Lafayette, IN

These work so good, they clean and leave your skin feeling smoove and moisturized. Unlike most makeup removers these are rough and don't leave your skin all red and blotchy. They also remove all of your makeup without a struggle at all. These are one of my favs.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now