Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Mikela H.
Mikela H.
La Grande, OR

These make up removing wipes are pretty good. I do not notice much of a difference between regular make up removing wipes and the night calming ones, I have never noticed any night calming effects, but they seem to do a pretty good job at removing my makeup.
Cierra W.
Cierra W.

It feels good on your face after a hot day in the sun and it gets all your make up off. So I would say it's very effective. I will be buying them again. The only problem that I had with it was when I trying to take off eye make you have to keep wiping a lot.
Drea M.
Drea M.
Phoenix, AZ

I loved these makeup wipes. They removed all my makeup and I didn't wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes like other makeup wipes I've used. I felt refreshed afterwards as well. It didn't leave my face oily or dry. Definitely will be buying these again.
Zaria M.
Zaria M.

Easily dissolves make up and gives a very soothing effect, it works like a make up eraser! Would recommend for anyone who wears make up on a daily bases and doesn't like to constantly wash their face just to remove make up! It definitely has a soothing effect
Megan B.
Megan B.

They work very well, they take off all of my makeup, however I have sensitive skin so if I rub to hard it will irritate my skin and give me a burning sensation. It also left my skin a bit red after. However it is a great product to take off all your makeup.
Carina K.
Carina K.

I love this product because it easily removed my eye makeup as well as calms my skin and doesn't cause breakouts or reactions (which is perfect because I have very sensitive skin). The only suggestion is to make sure the package is always completely closed.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY

Love this product. Gets everything off with ease without making feel like I removed my skin with it. Does not have a strong smell or leave my skin feeling too dry after use and it works pretty well and tough eye make up too. I will keep buying this product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC

Best makeup removing wipes I have ever used! They make my face feel so clean and soft, and smell great too! There were a lot more wipes inside than I thought. It was very gentle on my skin and caused no irritation. I would definitely buy this product again.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL

I absolutely love these towelettes! They smell so refreshing and make my skin so smooth! They do actually clean all the makeup off without irritating my skin and leave my skin smelling so good! I would never use another product! This is the only one for me!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lynwood, CA

Love them . Leaves skin smooth and no pimples in the morning . Great packaging easy to work with. If new to cleaning wipes. Recommend this one. Very happy when I bought the product. There not pricey at all. I will be purchasing again plus tor my mom to try.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?