Add a Photo

Patricia U.
Patricia U.
Stevensville, MD
Feb. 22, 2016, 9:47 p.m.

I love these wipes! They are practical, remove makeup pretty well, it not harm the skin and not make eyes sting. I brought this product from Brazil and continue buying and using it here in the United States. I take it in all my travels . It is wonderful!!!
Tiara E.
Tiara E.
Longmont, CO
June 1, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
These wipes could be a little more wet, but I just end up wetting them with some water. I buy them at my local grocery store. They get the makeup off, but they are over exfoliating. They are a decent price, but I think there are better wipes on the market.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lafayette, LA
May 18, 2016, 9:07 p.m.
These wipes are amazing! They take off all stubborn makeup. Also not outrageously harsh on your skin. Takes off the makeup without feeling like you're damaging your skin. I love using these when I'm way to tired to even think about washing my makeup off!!!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
April 3, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
These are my GO TO. My only complaint is that they cost a wee bit more than the blue ones which I also own and use occasionally. Totally effective and great if you can justify spending a bit more money than the standard ones. I plow through these so quick.
Cammy V.
Cammy V.
San Diego, CA
April 20, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
I bought this a while ago from Walmart I've also seen it at other stores like target. I only purchased one time and probably wouldn't get it again because it was gentle to my face but irritating to my eyes it would be perfect if it didn't irritate my eyes.
Ava L.
Ava L.
Kingsport, TN
May 19, 2016, 9:32 a.m.
Me and my mom us this product. I was actually the one who recommended it to her because of ho effective it was. It's also a behold lot cheaper then the other makeup remover I use to use. I love and totally recommend it to anyone who is on a budget like me.
Andi O.
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
March 9, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
I always get the night-calming towelettes because they really work just like they say they will. They leave my face feeling fresh and clean and quickly remove all signs of makeup. They have a lovely refreshing scent that is perfect for before bed cleaning.
melissa g.
melissa g.
April 30, 2016, 12:57 a.m.
The best makeup remover ever. you don't struggle on taking off your makeup its really easy and i love how soft it leaves my face. i get it in walmart or target. its a really great product to try. its amazing guys i really recommend it . its worth the price.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Spokane Vly, WA
April 5, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Excellent make-up remover without making my face feel oily. I always buy these at Target and when I use my Cartwheel account there can be discounts which make it more affordable. I continue to buy these, time and time again. Worth the money for the quality
Donna M.
Donna M.
East Brunswick, NJ
May 3, 2016, 11:09 a.m.
Excellent product! I have used cheaper wipes and they simply do not take off the makeup. These wipes remove waterproof makeup and I have noticed a remarkable difference in my skin since using them. I highly recommend them to anyone who uses make up daily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?