Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jme M.
Jme M.
Florence, KY

I love how easy it is to take off all of my makeup, and the neutrogena night calming wipes don't leave my skin irritated by other brands. The packaging is resealable, which keeps the wipes moist for as long as I had the package. I definitely recommend to others!
Maria r.
Maria r.
Phoenix, AZ

Removes all make up with one towel leaves your face feeling clean. This is a great product that won't disappoint you at all. It's very effective and helps you get ride of all that make before bedtime. I would definitely buy this product again with not a doubt !!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Lafayette, IN

These work so good, they clean and leave your skin feeling smoove and moisturized. Unlike most makeup removers these are rough and don't leave your skin all red and blotchy. They also remove all of your makeup without a struggle at all. These are one of my favs.
Consuelo P.
Consuelo P.
Dallas, TX

This is such an amazing product. I seriously love it and I enjoy it so much. It removes light and heavy makeup and doesn't leave you with black eyes after your makeup is removed lol. I really recommend this to people with sensitiive skin yet enjoy wearing makeup.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.

I love these makeup wipes they are so soft on the skin and take of all of my makeup I use them every single night they are my favorite ive used them for many years they are honestly some of the best ones out there and i do recommend these they just work so good !
Emily H.
Emily H.
Hamilton

Great for sensitive skin. Wasn't too dry or too wet, it removed all my makeup and didn't leave any when I washed a second time. Definitely calms skin especially after a bunch of facial treatments. Not the biggest fan of the scent but I prefer ones with no scent.
Mikaelah L.
Mikaelah L.
American Cyn, CA

These get the makeup right off your face without feeling too oily after and leaving a weird smell. It isn't too tough to get the makeup off like it is with other makeup remover wipes. I was not disappointed at all, I was actually surprised at how well it worked.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.

First and foremost these smell heavenly. They do leave a little bit of a sheen on your face which made me want to wash my face after washing my face though. They did not bother my skin or induce redness and I got it in my eye and it didn't burn as much as others
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA

In some cases, these Neutrogena Cleansing towelettes help me remove the stubborn product on my face. The product is really gentle, smooth and leaves a great feeling for all the night. It's the remover towelettes you should buy if you have sensitive skin like me.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mason, WV

These wipes make your face feel really clean. I have used several types and theses were the best. They do not leave your face feeling oily. They are a great product and were not expensive at all. I bought them at Walmart but saw them also at dollar general store
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now