Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sabera Q.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY

I love using these towelettes for taking off my makeup! They help get off even the toughest of water proof mascaras. It exceeded my expectations and is great for just taking off my makeup without being too irritating. Great for daily use and smells good too!
Zaria M.
Zaria M.

Easily dissolves make up and gives a very soothing effect, it works like a make up eraser! Would recommend for anyone who wears make up on a daily bases and doesn't like to constantly wash their face just to remove make up! It definitely has a soothing effect
Katie T.
Katie T.

I use this everyday as my make up remover. It's a great cleaner and doesn't leave your face oily. It's perfect for combination skin. I usually buy it from Walmart. It's very gentle and I've always had a great time with it. It's amazing what it can do for me!
Cierra W.
Cierra W.

It feels good on your face after a hot day in the sun and it gets all your make up off. So I would say it's very effective. I will be buying them again. The only problem that I had with it was when I trying to take off eye make you have to keep wiping a lot.
Regan C.
Regan C.
N Little Rock, AR

These have such a great smell and are really great for my sensitive skin! It worked well to remove all of my makeup. It is available for purchase at Wal-Mart! I have bought this multiple times. I really can't think of anything I would want improved on these!
Justina W.
Justina W.
Greenville, TX

Very good at removing stubborn makeup. The lavender scent definitely helps to calm you down. I love the purple packaging, and the price is worth it. I was very amazed at how good it worked. Not disappointing at all. Very recommended, especially for at night.
Charlie W.
Charlie W.

This are great to keep by your night stand for those late nights when you fall into bed and you've forgotten to take off your makeup. So you just pull out one of these and magic- off comes everything in one sweep!! Your skin is saved and you can rest easily.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Monmouth, OR

Love these I use them every night before bed face feels amazing after.
Really feel like it gets the overall face but the eye area like mascara has a little trouble with. So then I just need up washing my whole face before bed which is probably better anyways
LaTrice C.
LaTrice C.
Arlington, TX

Easily removed my make up that was done professionally! It also left my face feeling really fresh! The only downfall to the product was that my face felt kind of dry after using it! I got my wipes from Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Drea M.
Drea M.
Phoenix, AZ

I loved these makeup wipes. They removed all my makeup and I didn't wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes like other makeup wipes I've used. I felt refreshed afterwards as well. It didn't leave my face oily or dry. Definitely will be buying these again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now