Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

These are my go to wipes. They smell heavenly and feel even better. My skin has been loving these wipes since i was in grade school. On lazy days or when I'm traveling, these wipes are life saving. I can just pack them in my bag and take my makeup off on the fly.
Carina T.
Carina T.
Watertown, MA

As someone with super sensitive skin these wipes are the only ones that actually don't make my skin feel like its on fire. Sold in so many places so its super easy to find and they are truly effective. I love makeup and one of these bad boys remove all my makeup!
Ana G.
Ana G.

I recommend this, I recommend using 2 towels one for the whole face and one for the eyes since the face is more delicated. Also be carefull if you're allergic to something in the towels because you should take care of your skin in all moments, specially in makeup
Rana I.
Rana I.
CANTON, MI

I love these wipes. I keep them in my car, purse, and bathroom. Every where I go these are with me you can buy them at any drug store. It's super inexpensive and the recloseable pouch is convenient and wipes off all my makeup with just one wipe. Gets the job done
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

These are the best and most convenient wipes I've used to get my makeup off. Easy to use, and portable! I love how my skin feels so soft after using them. They were worth the price I paid, and prefer them over the generic brand. I would definitely recommend them!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Justin, TX

Oh my gosh these have always been my favorite makeup remover wipes! It is so effective of getting everything off at night and I love the color purple because it's calming. I don't think I can ever be disappointed with this product! I would recommend it to others.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Monroe, NY

These wipes are absolutely incredible! I'll never buy another brand as long as I wear makeup. These remove all makeup quickly and without any oily residue. I truly feel like these remove all of my makeup and I feel confident going to sleep after just using these.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Always gets the job done! Wipes away dirt, oil, makeup, and the gross feel after a long day! It leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, fresh, and feels like you never had makeup on all day. The calming aroma leaves you feeling fresh, calm, relaxed, and ready for bed.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Memphis, TN

Love these pads for when I'm going to bed and need to remove the night's makeup. The price is OK, considering it's a make-up remover wipe, nothing special; except for the weird lavender-y smell. I've used it quite a few times, but the smell needs to be improved.
Maria r.
Maria r.
Phoenix, AZ

Removes all make up with one towel leaves your face feeling clean. This is a great product that won't disappoint you at all. It's very effective and helps you get ride of all that make before bedtime. I would definitely buy this product again with not a doubt !!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now