Add a Photo

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Altamonte Springs, FL
May 19, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
It does get your makeup off but it burned my eye. I didn't even put it on my eye just underneath my eyes. I did like to use it for my face and getting makeup off my vanity. overall pretty happy. Just wish it didn't hurt my eyes and gave that CALMING effect.
Merideth B.
Merideth B.
June 1, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
I use this daily. I love the fact that the product is in wipe form. I have used these wipes for about 2 years and wouldn't change to any other. I like the fact that they are "night calming". This makes the wipes more light weight and less harsh on the skin.
Stephannie S.
Stephannie S.
Millville, NJ
June 1, 2016, 1:32 a.m.
One of my favorite products. Always removes my makeup with simple ease including my heavy eye liner. Can pick up at just about any store and never havr a hard time finding. Price is always great with or without a coupon. One of my go to products I buy offen
Andi O.
Andi O.
Tucson, AZ
March 9, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
I always get the night-calming towelettes because they really work just like they say they will. They leave my face feeling fresh and clean and quickly remove all signs of makeup. They have a lovely refreshing scent that is perfect for before bed cleaning.
Tiara E.
Tiara E.
Longmont, CO
June 1, 2016, 3:46 p.m.
These wipes could be a little more wet, but I just end up wetting them with some water. I buy them at my local grocery store. They get the makeup off, but they are over exfoliating. They are a decent price, but I think there are better wipes on the market.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Spokane Vly, WA
April 5, 2016, 7:02 p.m.
Excellent make-up remover without making my face feel oily. I always buy these at Target and when I use my Cartwheel account there can be discounts which make it more affordable. I continue to buy these, time and time again. Worth the money for the quality
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Minonk, IL
March 31, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
This makeup remover is by far the best I have ever used. I knew wipes were good but it takes every bit of makeup off! Fantastic product. I buy this product over and over! It's at a really good price too! There is absolutely nothing I would change about it!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
April 3, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
These are my GO TO. My only complaint is that they cost a wee bit more than the blue ones which I also own and use occasionally. Totally effective and great if you can justify spending a bit more money than the standard ones. I plow through these so quick.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Doral, FL
Son excelentes, me encantan! Normalmente me las toallitas desmaquillantes me irritan mucho tanto la piel como los ojos, sin embargo, estas no causan ningún daño en mi, son muy suaves y retiran rápidamente todos los residuos de maquillaje. Recomendadisimas!
Lisa f.
Lisa f.
Anaheim, CA
April 5, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
I have been using neutrogena night calming remover wipes for many years now. I never go to bed without taking my makeup off, and these wipes really help calm myself after a long day. Very gentle on my skin and I would definitely recommend it to my friends!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?