Add a Photo

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Phoenix, AZ
May 15, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
These wipes work great I just have sensitive skin so they burn a little. I have eczema and really dry skin and the dry patches burn when I use the wipes in only those spots. These work great otherwise. I Do recommend these wipes for people with normal skin!
Hien T.
Hien T.
March 8, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
This is definitely the original makeup remover wipes. Ive used this ever since i began wearing makeup. The wipes remove waterproof mascara and its big enough to wipe off all of your foundation. Definitely a good buy if you're contemplating to purchase this.
chantal p.
chantal p.
Gretna, LA
May 12, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Amazing i most defiantly recommend these . they are the one makeup reomoving towelettes i use now honestly my sister got me hooked on them the first time i ever used them .. the packaging is pretty simple but that does not matter. and yes id buy these again
Cecily L.
Cecily L.
March 23, 2016, 11:45 a.m.
These wipes are a life saver! They get all the makeup off without having to use another one. Most definitely effective. Once you use them, you can't stop. I bought my at WalMart and they didn't cost very much. Recommended to anyone who likes to wear makeup!
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
These take my makeup off with almost no rubbing, They clean my face so easily. The night calming smell is so relaxing. They take off every bit of my makeup including my eye makeup. I have never had any problems with these at all. Definitely recommend these!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
May 18, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
I wanted to love these. I love the smell of lavender, but it really irritated my skin, leaving it red and itchy. I do have sensitive, dry skin so that is why. I don't recommend these to people with sensitive skin. Go for the blue packaging, those are great!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Feb. 22, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
They work very well, they take off all of my makeup, however I have sensitive skin so if I rub to hard it will irritate my skin and give me a burning sensation. It also left my skin a bit red after. However it is a great product to take off all your makeup.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
I absolutely love these towelettes! They smell so refreshing and make my skin so smooth! They do actually clean all the makeup off without irritating my skin and leave my skin smelling so good! I would never use another product! This is the only one for me!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Gets everything off with ease without making feel like I removed my skin with it. Does not have a strong smell or leave my skin feeling too dry after use and it works pretty well and tough eye make up too. I will keep buying this product.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lynwood, CA
May 17, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Love them . Leaves skin smooth and no pimples in the morning . Great packaging easy to work with. If new to cleaning wipes. Recommend this one. Very happy when I bought the product. There not pricey at all. I will be purchasing again plus tor my mom to try.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?