Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Angel N.
Angel N.

I love the smell of these makeup wipes. such a relaxing scent which is great for nightime to get the mood of sleep going. as far as makeup removing it does a great job of that too and it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC

These wipes remove all makeup and keep the skin feeling clean and fresh! They are lightly scented to give the face a calming baby face clean feeling. Perfect for before the shower or right before bed. Comes in a small transportable container that is reusable.
Siddhi P.
Siddhi P.

The towlettes remove the makeup really well but they leave my face feeling very oily. Also it burns my face a little while I try to remove the makeup. The wioes are very heavy duty but should be made for sensitive faced people. The smell was very nice though.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Winter Park, FL

Love these! They are moist enough (which is a problem I have with most other makeup removing wipes). One con would be that it tends to leave my face, which is notnot normally greasy or oily, oily after application. But the price is fair and I would recommend.
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , ca

I was in search of makeup remover cleansing wipes and for these! I bought them and fell in love with them! They really get the job done, normally I only need one towelettes but that depends on how much makeup you wear! Loves these I would recommend to others.
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Davis, WV

Amazing. It takes off my make up and makes my face feel nice and clean.I use it every night even if I didn't wear makeup that day just to get the oil off of my face. I simply love this product. I would recommend it to everyone whatever skin type you may have.
Tamara J.
Tamara J.
Paterson, NJ

I loved this makeup remover!! I suggest it to anyone looking for great makeup removers! I find the towelettes easier to use than the oil makeup removers but it's gets rid of any makeup you have on woth just one swipe!! You will be satisfied with the results!!
Berquis G.
Berquis G.

It's amazing to use! I love how smooth my skin feels after using it, the packaging is adorable, purple is a beautiful color! It works really well, my skin doesn't feel oily at all. I bought it at Walgreen's and I'm always restocking. Can't live without them!!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Calhoun, LA

Love these wipes! Makeup comes off with one towelette and that's saying something considering how much makeup I use. The night calming part is wonderful as, regardless of the time of day, my face feels a lot cleaner and fresher than the original makeup wipes.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Louis, MO

I always love Neutrogena Face wipes/makeup removing wipes. They get rid of all my makeup in a single wipe. I've never had a problem with it drying out or irritating my skin. Ive used neutrogena face wipes for the past year and I will for sure keep using them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now