Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
LaQuita A.
LaQuita A.

I absolutely love these wipes. The toilettes are of average size, so one to two wipes will do the job quickly. The formula is very mild and gentle and I have not experienced any irritation to my skin, as I have been using the product for over four months now.
Siddhi P.
Siddhi P.

The towlettes remove the makeup really well but they leave my face feeling very oily. Also it burns my face a little while I try to remove the makeup. The wioes are very heavy duty but should be made for sensitive faced people. The smell was very nice though.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Newington, CT

Removes all the makeup that's meant to last all day. Plus it cleanses your pores making breakouts less frequent. I love this product and wil, continue to use it. The bonus is there's different sizes to buy so if you want to travel with a small amount you can!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Clovis, CA

Leaves my skin feeling smooth, calm, and relaxed. A fast alternative to removing makeup and keeping skin clean. It is worth the price. Very gentle. I had purchased it at Walmart. My favorite thing was the smell and I have sensitive skin. I would buy it again.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA

I really like these makeup remover wipes but the only thing I didn't like was it left my skin feeling very oily and coming from an already oily person it sucked. They are very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't already have oily skin.
Angel N.
Angel N.

I love the smell of these makeup wipes. such a relaxing scent which is great for nightime to get the mood of sleep going. as far as makeup removing it does a great job of that too and it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Johntae H.
Johntae H.
San Diego, CA

I love these wipes! They remove every bit of my makeup and ensures that I don't get any bumps or break outs. The packaging could be a bit better, perhaps something plastic. I find that sometimes the resealable bag has holes and it causes the wipes to dry out.
Tamara J.
Tamara J.
Paterson, NJ

I loved this makeup remover!! I suggest it to anyone looking for great makeup removers! I find the towelettes easier to use than the oil makeup removers but it's gets rid of any makeup you have on woth just one swipe!! You will be satisfied with the results!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Saint Louis, MO

I always love Neutrogena Face wipes/makeup removing wipes. They get rid of all my makeup in a single wipe. I've never had a problem with it drying out or irritating my skin. Ive used neutrogena face wipes for the past year and I will for sure keep using them.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Winter Park, FL

Love these! They are moist enough (which is a problem I have with most other makeup removing wipes). One con would be that it tends to leave my face, which is notnot normally greasy or oily, oily after application. But the price is fair and I would recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?