Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Rembert, SC

Love them love them love them....my favorite makeup remover wipes they are really thick and do not dry out easily. I keep a pack in the bathroom and one by my night stand for when I'm too lazy to get up...good for sensitive skin I would recommend these to everyone
jaz s.
jaz s.
Smyrna, TN

I love these so much, out of every makeup wipe I've used so far. Most makeup wipes irritate my skin, making it feel a it itchy, but these are so refreshing and they don't irritate my eyes!
I recommend these to everyone!
And I've yet to find one that works so well!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Huntingtown, MD

I love these!! They feel so soft and smell so good! I knew they did the trick when I woke up without raccoon eyes and that usually happens when my remover doesn't take off all of the mascara or eye makeup properly
They didn't break me out or dry my face out either
Katie L.
Katie L.
Lavista, NE

I have used Neutrogena Make-Up wipes before, so I thought I would give these ones a try. However, that was not my best choice. I primarily use these to take off my face make-up, but when I wiped some spare eye makeup off, my eyes stung! I will not purchase again.
Rana I.
Rana I.
CANTON, MI

I love these wipes. I keep them in my car, purse, and bathroom. Every where I go these are with me you can buy them at any drug store. It's super inexpensive and the recloseable pouch is convenient and wipes off all my makeup with just one wipe. Gets the job done
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Always gets the job done! Wipes away dirt, oil, makeup, and the gross feel after a long day! It leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, fresh, and feels like you never had makeup on all day. The calming aroma leaves you feeling fresh, calm, relaxed, and ready for bed.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Monroe, NY

These wipes are absolutely incredible! I'll never buy another brand as long as I wear makeup. These remove all makeup quickly and without any oily residue. I truly feel like these remove all of my makeup and I feel confident going to sleep after just using these.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

These are my go to wipes. They smell heavenly and feel even better. My skin has been loving these wipes since i was in grade school. On lazy days or when I'm traveling, these wipes are life saving. I can just pack them in my bag and take my makeup off on the fly.
Ana G.
Ana G.

I recommend this, I recommend using 2 towels one for the whole face and one for the eyes since the face is more delicated. Also be carefull if you're allergic to something in the towels because you should take care of your skin in all moments, specially in makeup
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Justin, TX

Oh my gosh these have always been my favorite makeup remover wipes! It is so effective of getting everything off at night and I love the color purple because it's calming. I don't think I can ever be disappointed with this product! I would recommend it to others.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now