Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX

Using these on my face to take off my makeup at night is a whole lot easier than the typical wash and rub. Although, I only use them if I wear a lot of makeup on that particular day. Even then I only use them on my eyes because they make my face really greasy.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

I use these a lot. They even get my eye make up off!! I love the smell of them also. They don't burn or have a harsh chemical feeling or smell. They are a must have on my night stand when i am too tired to get out of bed after running my kiddos around all day.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Calhoun, LA

Love these wipes! Makeup comes off with one towelette and that's saying something considering how much makeup I use. The night calming part is wonderful as, regardless of the time of day, my face feels a lot cleaner and fresher than the original makeup wipes.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD

Love these makeup wipes. They are not to harsh on my skin and I love the scent. They are very inexpensive and I purchase mine at Ulta or Target. I love these after using a cleansing balm. They do not irritate my eyes and I would recommend these to my friends.
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA

I was in search of makeup remover cleansing wipes and for these! I bought them and fell in love with them! They really get the job done, normally I only need one towelettes but that depends on how much makeup you wear! Loves these I would recommend to others.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Kennesaw, GA

I absolutely LOVE this product! As a person with very dry, acne-prone skin, good face products are far and few between. The wipes remove makeup without drying out your skin. They last for at least a month at a time. I buy this over and over again; it's great!
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC

These wipes remove all makeup and keep the skin feeling clean and fresh! They are lightly scented to give the face a calming baby face clean feeling. Perfect for before the shower or right before bed. Comes in a small transportable container that is reusable.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC

I usually like to use liquid makeup remover but after discovering these Neutrogena make up remover wipes it has changed my mind. These are super easy to use, the wipes are not too dry, they take the make up off gently but efficiently and they smell great too!
LaQuita A.
LaQuita A.

I absolutely love these wipes. The toilettes are of average size, so one to two wipes will do the job quickly. The formula is very mild and gentle and I have not experienced any irritation to my skin, as I have been using the product for over four months now.
Katy P.
Katy P.
Evansville, IN

I LOVE these wipes! I use them almost everyday to take off my makeup at the end of the night. They are soothing to my skin and they smell so good! They are good for the price and work great. Never irritate my skin. I have no complaints about these whatsoever.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?