Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD

Love these makeup wipes. They are not to harsh on my skin and I love the scent. They are very inexpensive and I purchase mine at Ulta or Target. I love these after using a cleansing balm. They do not irritate my eyes and I would recommend these to my friends.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC

I usually like to use liquid makeup remover but after discovering these Neutrogena make up remover wipes it has changed my mind. These are super easy to use, the wipes are not too dry, they take the make up off gently but efficiently and they smell great too!
Katy P.
Katy P.
Evansville, IN

I LOVE these wipes! I use them almost everyday to take off my makeup at the end of the night. They are soothing to my skin and they smell so good! They are good for the price and work great. Never irritate my skin. I have no complaints about these whatsoever.
Johntae H.
Johntae H.
San Diego, CA

I love these wipes! They remove every bit of my makeup and ensures that I don't get any bumps or break outs. The packaging could be a bit better, perhaps something plastic. I find that sometimes the resealable bag has holes and it causes the wipes to dry out.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Newington, CT

Removes all the makeup that's meant to last all day. Plus it cleanses your pores making breakouts less frequent. I love this product and wil, continue to use it. The bonus is there's different sizes to buy so if you want to travel with a small amount you can!
Angel N.
Angel N.

I love the smell of these makeup wipes. such a relaxing scent which is great for nightime to get the mood of sleep going. as far as makeup removing it does a great job of that too and it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Calhoun, LA

Love these wipes! Makeup comes off with one towelette and that's saying something considering how much makeup I use. The night calming part is wonderful as, regardless of the time of day, my face feels a lot cleaner and fresher than the original makeup wipes.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC

These wipes remove all makeup and keep the skin feeling clean and fresh! They are lightly scented to give the face a calming baby face clean feeling. Perfect for before the shower or right before bed. Comes in a small transportable container that is reusable.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Kennesaw, GA

I absolutely LOVE this product! As a person with very dry, acne-prone skin, good face products are far and few between. The wipes remove makeup without drying out your skin. They last for at least a month at a time. I buy this over and over again; it's great!
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , ca

I was in search of makeup remover cleansing wipes and for these! I bought them and fell in love with them! They really get the job done, normally I only need one towelettes but that depends on how much makeup you wear! Loves these I would recommend to others.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now