Add a Photo

LaTrice C.
LaTrice C.
Arlington, TX
April 2, 2016, 7:43 p.m.
Easily removed my make up that was done professionally! It also left my face feeling really fresh! The only downfall to the product was that my face felt kind of dry after using it! I got my wipes from Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Charlie W.
Charlie W.
May 28, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
This are great to keep by your night stand for those late nights when you fall into bed and you've forgotten to take off your makeup. So you just pull out one of these and magic- off comes everything in one sweep!! Your skin is saved and you can rest easily.
Sabera Q.
Sabera Q.
Jamaica, NY
I love using these towelettes for taking off my makeup! They help get off even the toughest of water proof mascaras. It exceeded my expectations and is great for just taking off my makeup without being too irritating. Great for daily use and smells good too!
Justina W.
Justina W.
Greenville, TX
May 18, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Very good at removing stubborn makeup. The lavender scent definitely helps to calm you down. I love the purple packaging, and the price is worth it. I was very amazed at how good it worked. Not disappointing at all. Very recommended, especially for at night.
Katie T.
Katie T.
I use this everyday as my make up remover. It's a great cleaner and doesn't leave your face oily. It's perfect for combination skin. I usually buy it from Walmart. It's very gentle and I've always had a great time with it. It's amazing what it can do for me!
Regan C.
Regan C.
N Little Rock, AR
May 6, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
These have such a great smell and are really great for my sensitive skin! It worked well to remove all of my makeup. It is available for purchase at Wal-Mart! I have bought this multiple times. I really can't think of anything I would want improved on these!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
I absolutely love these towelettes! They smell so refreshing and make my skin so smooth! They do actually clean all the makeup off without irritating my skin and leave my skin smelling so good! I would never use another product! This is the only one for me!
Lexiek K.
Lexiek K.
Las Vegas, NV
May 12, 2016, 6:24 p.m.
The only towelettes that don't make my face tingle and sting after I use them. They actually get rid of all of my makeup with one towelette. No need to use three or four at a time like I used to with other brands. I'll definitely keep purchasing this brand.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. Gets everything off with ease without making feel like I removed my skin with it. Does not have a strong smell or leave my skin feeling too dry after use and it works pretty well and tough eye make up too. I will keep buying this product.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Swansboro, NC
May 19, 2016, 2:09 p.m.
Best makeup removing wipes I have ever used! They make my face feel so clean and soft, and smell great too! There were a lot more wipes inside than I thought. It was very gentle on my skin and caused no irritation. I would definitely buy this product again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?