Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Edline D.
Edline D.
Elmont, NY

Probably THE most hydrating cleansing wipes I've ever used, but coming from an oily girl, that's not necessarily the best thing for my skin personally. All you really need is 1 wipe, which is convenient, but my skin feels pretty greasy if I don't immediately follow by washing my face with a cleanser. On a lazy night though and if you suffer from dry skin you can probably get away with just the wipe(s) and waiting till morning to cleanse.
Casey B.
Casey B.
Bartlett, IL

I use these Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Wipes for nights when I am too tired to use actual cleanser and water. I like how I can keep them at the bedside and wipe all the makeup off my face. It usually takes 2 wipes to remove everything but I feel better knowing my skin can breath and I don't have to worry about staining my pillow cases. Also, i have not had any type of irritation on my skin or my eyes and that's a huge plus!
Casey S.
Casey S.
Hickory, NC

I am a big fan of makeup remover wipes in general, and when I came across the night calming formula I fell in love. I suffer from dry sensitive skin so most removers irritate my skin a bit, but these are so gentle! They remove my makeup very well, they are soft and easy on my face, and they leave my fave feeling clean and hydrated- which as someone with dry skin, I really appreciate. These are my holy grail makeup remover wipes now!
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX

I do like the Neutrogena Night Calming Make-Up Remover Towelettes they smell great and they do the trick but I found that they seem to dry out quickly that is why I am giving 3 stars. I've tried using them several times and I've had they drying out problem each time I've used them. As far as removing make-up when they are moist they work great but when they dry out and you try rewetting them forget it they do not work well at all.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
Branson, MO

These wipes are incredible for on the go, but not great for a daily wipe. The packaging makes them easy to throw in a purse or bag. I've noticed that they just take a while to remove your makeup and just doesn't leave a "clean" feeling. I usually end up washing my face afterwards or splashing water on my face. It also doesn't take off waterproof eye makeup well. It's good for a hurry, but definitely would not be my daily pick.
Lili M.
Lili M.
Los Fresnos, TX

I loved the idea of "night calming " make up remover towelettes.
I love makeup and I hate going to sleep with my makeup on, so I felt that these towelettes were gonna be a great way to beggingg a night face cleaning routine, but being completely honest I was not so blown away by the product , it took more than 2 wipes to even get my makeup off , the smell wasn't all too soothing and the package came with too little amount .ehha
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Waller, TX

I just finished my first pack of Neutrogena Night Calming Make Up Remover and I LOVE them! I was able to take all my make up off with one towelette, which other brands have not been able to raise to that challenge. I have naturally oily skin and these did not make my face oily. They smelled GREAT too and we're very relaxing (perfect after a long day). The package was perfect and kept the towelettes moist. I Highly recommend.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Hampshire, IL

I use these at night to remove my mascara and do a quick makeup removal before I wash my face with face wash and my clarisonic. The scent isn't bad, but I do prefer the original scent better. Also, if you don't make sure to seal it, they will dry out pretty fast. I try to press down the sticky top of the pouch and also keep it in a Neutrogena wipe box that I had gotten awhile back to make sure they don't dry out right away.
Natia S.
Natia S.
Atlanta, GA

I tried these for two weeks and every time my eyes would feel sooooo irritated and burn and water for at least 15 minutes after I've wiped my makeup off, so I tried to use these just for my face not my eyes my eyes, my eyes continued to do the same this so I knew it wasn't getting into my eye to cause the burning it's the product itself! I was literally rushing to bed to close my eyes to keep them from burning and watering!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

I really like these because they get all of my makeup off without irritating or drying my skin out. It doesn't take much at all to remove my makeup which I thought was impressive. I've been a fan of Neutragena since I started using their skin care products and this is one that definitely needs to be added to your skin care regimen. They also don't leave that sticky feeling on your face like a lot of other brands I've tried.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now