Add a Photo

Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
May 20, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
I really like these makeup remover wipes but the only thing I didn't like was it left my skin feeling very oily and coming from an already oily person it sucked. They are very gentle on the skin. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't already have oily skin.
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
April 28, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
I was in search of makeup remover cleansing wipes and for these! I bought them and fell in love with them! They really get the job done, normally I only need one towelettes but that depends on how much makeup you wear! Loves these I would recommend to others.
Hunter S.
Hunter S.
Waxhaw, NC
May 10, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
These wipes remove all makeup and keep the skin feeling clean and fresh! They are lightly scented to give the face a calming baby face clean feeling. Perfect for before the shower or right before bed. Comes in a small transportable container that is reusable.
LaQuita A.
LaQuita A.
May 1, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
I absolutely love these wipes. The toilettes are of average size, so one to two wipes will do the job quickly. The formula is very mild and gentle and I have not experienced any irritation to my skin, as I have been using the product for over four months now.
Mikela H.
Mikela H.
La Grande, OR
Feb. 22, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
These make up removing wipes are pretty good. I do not notice much of a difference between regular make up removing wipes and the night calming ones, I have never noticed any night calming effects, but they seem to do a pretty good job at removing my makeup.
paula s.
paula s.
Leesburg, TX
May 18, 2016, 1:51 p.m.
Loved this product, cleaned my face and removed makeup easily, skin felt very refreshed when I was through, it definitely met all of my expectations, towelettes were easy to get out of package and easy to close and stayed shut. I would recogmend this product
Zaria M.
Zaria M.
April 8, 2016, 2:09 a.m.
Easily dissolves make up and gives a very soothing effect, it works like a make up eraser! Would recommend for anyone who wears make up on a daily bases and doesn't like to constantly wash their face just to remove make up! It definitely has a soothing effect
Drea M.
Drea M.
Phoenix, AZ
May 27, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
I loved these makeup wipes. They removed all my makeup and I didn't wake up the next morning with raccoon eyes like other makeup wipes I've used. I felt refreshed afterwards as well. It didn't leave my face oily or dry. Definitely will be buying these again.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Monmouth, OR
March 8, 2016, 1:48 a.m.
Love these I use them every night before bed face feels amazing after.
Really feel like it gets the overall face but the eye area like mascara has a little trouble with. So then I just need up washing my whole face before bed which is probably better anyways
Cierra W.
Cierra W.
April 19, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
It feels good on your face after a hot day in the sun and it gets all your make up off. So I would say it's very effective. I will be buying them again. The only problem that I had with it was when I trying to take off eye make you have to keep wiping a lot.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?