Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Angela F.
Angela F.

Love these ! This is one of the only brands of makeup remover that actually get off all my makeup including mascara. It is a great low price for every budget. I use this brand often and have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Apex, NC

Remove all of my makeup really well and they do not leave makeup on my face and definitely don't make my face have oil or anything like that.I have sensitive skin and I am really satisfied with this product. if you wanted to know, I would really buy this again
Angela T.
Angela T.
Farmington, MI

I use these makeup wipes every night and love how moist they are. They take away all of my makeup, except they have a hard time with waterproof mascara. If you have sensitive eyes, they may burn a little bit. I would buy them again, I boughg them at Walgreens.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Meridian, ID

Love these wipes! They take off so much makeup with only one wipe! They smell amazing and don't make my face feel sticky or dry. I didn't find that they caused breakouts or redness.
Pro tip: store the package upside down so that all the wipes are evenly moist.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Spring Valley, CA

Light and fresh, keep my skin feeling clean, but also doesn't dry out my skin. 10/10 would purchase again (which I already do) also a very low price at Walmart. This product leaves a nice scent that anybody could like, I would recommend this product to anyone.
ashley m.
ashley m.

I've used these wipes for the longest! They feel very smooth on my face, and it doesn't leave your face feeling dry when finished. I also love that it takes off a lot of the make up unlike some wipes where you feel you have to deeply wash your face afterwards.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Orange Cove, CA

I have tried this product and It removes your makeup very well but I feel it doesn't take your makeup as well as the regular Neutrogena cleansing towelettes. I would use this product again if there wasn't anymore of the regular wipes. It works but not as well.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowie

Convenient and smells great! Also love how it doesn't dry out my . It's so gentle, my skin feels soft and clean after I use it. The packaging makes it easy to use wherever. I can even grab one while I drive (shhh). Would definitely buy again, really recommend!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD

I love this stuff. It really works great and gets anything off my face that I don't want there. The only thing is to not get it close to your eyes. It did meet my expectations and I tend to pick it up whenever I'm at the store. I would recommend to everyone :)
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Rockdale, TX

I recently bought this again for the 3rd time and i love it! It has such a soothing and lightweight scent and really removes my makeup well, while leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean! Even if I'm not wearing makeup, i always wipe my face before i go to bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now