Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Eris D.
Eris D.

The cloths works very well in removing the makeup from my skin. No need to use several wipes to remove the makeup. The cloths are soft causing no skin irritation during removal! Also, the wipes offer a pleasant scent which is a plus. Definitely recommend purchasing
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I'm trying to remove makeup with my washcloth it always leave some behind no matter how hard I scrub. These were the first wipes that actually cleared all of the makeup off my face. Plus, my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad this one did not break me out.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.

These are amazing the are really calming and make me feel satisfied before I go to bed. It also gets all my make up off. I bought this at walmart and they where in the make up isle. I use them all the time. Yes I think they could do better to not my face feel oily.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I love how this makeup remover leaves my skin feeling by morning time. I feel refreshed, clean, and glowing. It is gentle on my very sensitive on my skin. I use this product on a regular basis because of how easily it removes even the most stubborn makeup products.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Los Angeles, CA

These wipes clean off all of my makeup in no time! Leaves my face feeling clean and not greasy. One towelette was all I needed to clean my face. The wipes themselves are gentle and refreshing. Easy to use and is a life saver! Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Georgina Y.
Georgina Y.

This product is amazing it really cleans and gets all makeup and dirt off you face while calming with a sweet lavender scent.i Also really like the color of the packages very cute. It does the job and so worth the price .i would continue buying this it is excellent
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Coal City, IL

Did not leave an oily residue on my face and left my face clear of make up. I have used these for a few years. I think the price for the products is good but a little higher than i would like to pay. Purchased at target. Would recommend as a daily make up rermover.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Stanwood, WA

These are a nice nighttime cleansing wipe. "Calming" is right. Stress melts away and they gently discard of any makeup and grime you've built up. I've used them several times now in the last few months and I will continue to use them for as long as they carry them.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Pasadena, CA

I really like to use these makeup remover wipes before I wash my face. I buy them usually from Target or Walgreens. I like to use this even if I barely have anything on because it makes me feel like I thoroughly have washed my face. I would definitely recommend it!
Molly B.
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA

I have been using this product for years now and it's by far the best make up remover cleansing wipes I have used. These wipes are super gentle on the skin and don't irritate my dry sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these make up remover wipes to others!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now