Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Heather L.
Heather L.
Apex, NC

Remove all of my makeup really well and they do not leave makeup on my face and definitely don't make my face have oil or anything like that.I have sensitive skin and I am really satisfied with this product. if you wanted to know, I would really buy this again
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowie

Convenient and smells great! Also love how it doesn't dry out my . It's so gentle, my skin feels soft and clean after I use it. The packaging makes it easy to use wherever. I can even grab one while I drive (shhh). Would definitely buy again, really recommend!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD

I love this stuff. It really works great and gets anything off my face that I don't want there. The only thing is to not get it close to your eyes. It did meet my expectations and I tend to pick it up whenever I'm at the store. I would recommend to everyone :)
Angela T.
Angela T.
Farmington, MI

I use these makeup wipes every night and love how moist they are. They take away all of my makeup, except they have a hard time with waterproof mascara. If you have sensitive eyes, they may burn a little bit. I would buy them again, I boughg them at Walgreens.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Meridian, ID

Love these wipes! They take off so much makeup with only one wipe! They smell amazing and don't make my face feel sticky or dry. I didn't find that they caused breakouts or redness.
Pro tip: store the package upside down so that all the wipes are evenly moist.
Cailin C.
Cailin C.
Pulaski, TN

These are awesome for those nights when you are too lazy to get up and wash your face! They are very soft on the skin and don't leave your face feeling too oily. I bought mine at Walmart and they were reasonably priced. Although I'd like to get more in a pack!
Tenille H.
Tenille H.

These are my go to make up removing wipes. They are perfect for night time use. The cloth isn't too abrasive and there is just enough product on each wipe for complete removal. Love the price, not too expensive and you get good amount of wipes in each package.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Spring Valley, CA

Light and fresh, keep my skin feeling clean, but also doesn't dry out my skin. 10/10 would purchase again (which I already do) also a very low price at Walmart. This product leaves a nice scent that anybody could like, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Culver city, Ca

LOVE neutrogena wipes. These work so well and isn't harsh on my skin. Its great for easy make up removal at the day. The price isn't bad at all. There is ALWAYS coupons for these. I use these quite often and will continue to purchase it. Definitely recommend it!
Katy P.
Katy P.
Evansville, IN

I LOVE these wipes! I use them almost everyday to take off my makeup at the end of the night. They are soothing to my skin and they smell so good! They are good for the price and work great. Never irritate my skin. I have no complaints about these whatsoever.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now