Add a Photo

Katy P.
Katy P.
Evansville, IN
June 2, 2016, 6:27 a.m.
I LOVE these wipes! I use them almost everyday to take off my makeup at the end of the night. They are soothing to my skin and they smell so good! They are good for the price and work great. Never irritate my skin. I have no complaints about these whatsoever.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Newington, CT
April 25, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Removes all the makeup that's meant to last all day. Plus it cleanses your pores making breakouts less frequent. I love this product and wil, continue to use it. The bonus is there's different sizes to buy so if you want to travel with a small amount you can!
Johntae H.
Johntae H.
San Diego, CA
May 5, 2016, 5:07 p.m.
I love these wipes! They remove every bit of my makeup and ensures that I don't get any bumps or break outs. The packaging could be a bit better, perhaps something plastic. I find that sometimes the resealable bag has holes and it causes the wipes to dry out.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
April 23, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
Great product! Takes of all your makeup and leaves you skin feeling great. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin as it is very gentle and soothing. These makeup wipes can also be found at any drugstore at a reasonable price.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Winter Park, FL
April 4, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Love these! They are moist enough (which is a problem I have with most other makeup removing wipes). One con would be that it tends to leave my face, which is notnot normally greasy or oily, oily after application. But the price is fair and I would recommend.
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
April 28, 2016, 10:49 a.m.
I was in search of makeup remover cleansing wipes and for these! I bought them and fell in love with them! They really get the job done, normally I only need one towelettes but that depends on how much makeup you wear! Loves these I would recommend to others.
LaQuita A.
LaQuita A.
May 1, 2016, 1:11 a.m.
I absolutely love these wipes. The toilettes are of average size, so one to two wipes will do the job quickly. The formula is very mild and gentle and I have not experienced any irritation to my skin, as I have been using the product for over four months now.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love these makeup wipes. They are not to harsh on my skin and I love the scent. They are very inexpensive and I purchase mine at Ulta or Target. I love these after using a cleansing balm. They do not irritate my eyes and I would recommend these to my friends.
Tamara J.
Tamara J.
Paterson, NJ
March 26, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
I loved this makeup remover!! I suggest it to anyone looking for great makeup removers! I find the towelettes easier to use than the oil makeup removers but it's gets rid of any makeup you have on woth just one swipe!! You will be satisfied with the results!!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Calhoun, LA
May 29, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Love these wipes! Makeup comes off with one towelette and that's saying something considering how much makeup I use. The night calming part is wonderful as, regardless of the time of day, my face feels a lot cleaner and fresher than the original makeup wipes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?