Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Meridian, ID

Love these wipes! They take off so much makeup with only one wipe! They smell amazing and don't make my face feel sticky or dry. I didn't find that they caused breakouts or redness.
Pro tip: store the package upside down so that all the wipes are evenly moist.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

I love these makeup wipes especially if you're skin is feeling dry they're very moisturizing and they smell really good. They are my favorite hands down, they're very gentle yet very hydrating which is what I look for in a makeup remover. No complaints at all.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Spring Valley, CA

Light and fresh, keep my skin feeling clean, but also doesn't dry out my skin. 10/10 would purchase again (which I already do) also a very low price at Walmart. This product leaves a nice scent that anybody could like, I would recommend this product to anyone.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowie

Convenient and smells great! Also love how it doesn't dry out my . It's so gentle, my skin feels soft and clean after I use it. The packaging makes it easy to use wherever. I can even grab one while I drive (shhh). Would definitely buy again, really recommend!
Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX

Using these on my face to take off my makeup at night is a whole lot easier than the typical wash and rub. Although, I only use them if I wear a lot of makeup on that particular day. Even then I only use them on my eyes because they make my face really greasy.
ashley m.
ashley m.

I've used these wipes for the longest! They feel very smooth on my face, and it doesn't leave your face feeling dry when finished. I also love that it takes off a lot of the make up unlike some wipes where you feel you have to deeply wash your face afterwards.
Cailin C.
Cailin C.
Greenbrier, TN

These are awesome for those nights when you are too lazy to get up and wash your face! They are very soft on the skin and don't leave your face feeling too oily. I bought mine at Walmart and they were reasonably priced. Although I'd like to get more in a pack!
taylor m.
taylor m.
Buford, GA

Only new one to clean my whole face, and I wear a lot of makeup. love all there wipes. It smells great and leave my face smelling great, sometimes when I'm really tired I just use the wipe and feel confident enough to go right to sleep with out washing my face
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Culver city, Ca

LOVE neutrogena wipes. These work so well and isn't harsh on my skin. Its great for easy make up removal at the day. The price isn't bad at all. There is ALWAYS coupons for these. I use these quite often and will continue to purchase it. Definitely recommend it!
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Rockdale, TX

I recently bought this again for the 3rd time and i love it! It has such a soothing and lightweight scent and really removes my makeup well, while leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean! Even if I'm not wearing makeup, i always wipe my face before i go to bed.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?