Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX

These are great for those nights when you don't have time to do an in depth cleansing of your face! They remove makeup fairly well and aren't harsh. The smell doesn't bother me. They are really great for travel too. I think this product would be great for pre-teens.
Erin C.
Erin C.
North Arlington, NJ

I love this product. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily and with just 1 towel I'm able to basically remove EVERYTHING from my face. The only thing I wish it did was work a little harder on my mascara. You can't beat the price. It's just a few dollars for a pack.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I'm trying to remove makeup with my washcloth it always leave some behind no matter how hard I scrub. These were the first wipes that actually cleared all of the makeup off my face. Plus, my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad this one did not break me out.
Celine A.
Celine A.
Heber City, UT

When I first saw this product I was quite surprised thinking soothing wipes? hmmm I don't know how well that will get along with my skin and eyes. but they work just as good as the regular blue pack but have a soothing effect which helps put you in the mood for bed
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Stanwood, WA

These are a nice nighttime cleansing wipe. "Calming" is right. Stress melts away and they gently discard of any makeup and grime you've built up. I've used them several times now in the last few months and I will continue to use them for as long as they carry them.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Coal City, IL

Did not leave an oily residue on my face and left my face clear of make up. I have used these for a few years. I think the price for the products is good but a little higher than i would like to pay. Purchased at target. Would recommend as a daily make up rermover.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA

I have been using this product for years now and it's by far the best make up remover cleansing wipes I have used. These wipes are super gentle on the skin and don't irritate my dry sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these make up remover wipes to others!
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Pasadena, CA

I really like to use these makeup remover wipes before I wash my face. I buy them usually from Target or Walgreens. I like to use this even if I barely have anything on because it makes me feel like I thoroughly have washed my face. I would definitely recommend it!
Eris D.
Eris D.

The cloths works very well in removing the makeup from my skin. No need to use several wipes to remove the makeup. The cloths are soft causing no skin irritation during removal! Also, the wipes offer a pleasant scent which is a plus. Definitely recommend purchasing
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now