Add a Photo

Photos (37)
taylor m.
taylor m.
Buford, GA

Only new one to clean my whole face, and I wear a lot of makeup. love all there wipes. It smells great and leave my face smelling great, sometimes when I'm really tired I just use the wipe and feel confident enough to go right to sleep with out washing my face
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

I use these a lot. They even get my eye make up off!! I love the smell of them also. They don't burn or have a harsh chemical feeling or smell. They are a must have on my night stand when i am too tired to get out of bed after running my kiddos around all day.
Cailin C.
Cailin C.
Pulaski, TN

These are awesome for those nights when you are too lazy to get up and wash your face! They are very soft on the skin and don't leave your face feeling too oily. I bought mine at Walmart and they were reasonably priced. Although I'd like to get more in a pack!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Tempe, AZ

These are truly the best thing after a long day at work. They are very soft and calming on your face and really get off that layer of makeup. It is not too harsh but still has enough product so you don't have to pull and tug on your face to get everything off.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowie

Convenient and smells great! Also love how it doesn't dry out my . It's so gentle, my skin feels soft and clean after I use it. The packaging makes it easy to use wherever. I can even grab one while I drive (shhh). Would definitely buy again, really recommend!
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Culver city, Ca

LOVE neutrogena wipes. These work so well and isn't harsh on my skin. Its great for easy make up removal at the day. The price isn't bad at all. There is ALWAYS coupons for these. I use these quite often and will continue to purchase it. Definitely recommend it!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Meridian, ID

Love these wipes! They take off so much makeup with only one wipe! They smell amazing and don't make my face feel sticky or dry. I didn't find that they caused breakouts or redness.
Pro tip: store the package upside down so that all the wipes are evenly moist.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
East Lansing, MI

Love using this product every night! It never dries out my skin but still makes it feel clean and refreshed. I would use this if you have sensitive skin, it helps for sure. Also make sure you are also using other Neutrogena products if this works well for you!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD

I love this stuff. It really works great and gets anything off my face that I don't want there. The only thing is to not get it close to your eyes. It did meet my expectations and I tend to pick it up whenever I'm at the store. I would recommend to everyone :)
Camelia S.
Camelia S.
Los Angeles, CA

These towelettes make life so much easier. Instead of washing your face at night & possibly waking yourself up, you can just wipe your face with one of these towelettes. They gently clean all the make-up off your face! Fantastic product! Can't live without it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now