Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Artivia D.
Artivia D.
North Las Vegas, NV

Great product, it takes oil and all the makeup you've applied off without a problem. I would highly recommend because not only does it remove makeup, but it also feels as if it take the makeup out of your pores as well. It leave my face feeling fresh and clean!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Byron, GA

I use these every night before going to bed. It's quick, fast, and easy. they are wet enough to get rid of the make up on my face using usually just one wipe. I never have break outs when using these Cleansing towelettes. I will continue to but these every day.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Las Vegas, NV

I really like these makeup remover wipes. They're very effective at removing makeup that isn't waterproof but still gentle to your skin. I really enjoy the calming scent, especially at bedtime. They're quite affordable as well. I would recommend them to others.
Kainara M.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA

That's the best makeup remover to use when you get home after a long night. It helps your skin not just because it removes the makeup but because the substances on it helps it to be soft and the smell is amazing! You should got it. The price is also a good deal
Krista O.
Krista O.
Jackson, AL

I absolutely love these! I normally take my shower and put on my lavender baby lotion, and use these to remove any excess makeup. It definitely makes me feel like my face is smooth and clean, plus it helps me fall asleep better! I would definitely recommend it!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Hoboken, NJ

Take off the makeup really fast and you don't need to pass too many times. Its really easy use this product and if you want something quick and that result at the same time this is the product.
If you don't have a lot of time or after a night in the club its good
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Riceville, TN

The towelettes make my skin feel so soft, and it really removes stubborn make-up. I love the scent, and how it makes me want to go to sleep. The packaging is great, and the wipes are gentle to the skin. I would keep purchasing these wipes. I use them every day!
Lexis B.
Lexis B.

Works great to remove makeup and does not have a strong scent! I have semi-sensitive skin and I really enjoyed these makeup removing wipes. I have used them for about 3 years now. They are also pretty affordable which is a plus. i usually get mine at Walgreens!
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
Mantua, NJ

I absolutely love all of the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. The scent of this one is my favorite. They all work really good; however it does leave your skin oily and I get oily throughout the day. This is the only disadvantage, but I would probably buy again.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Princeton, TX

It's a really good product for the price that you pay. I feel refreshed afterwards but it could be better. I tend to use more wipes for my make up recently. The packaging is nice and the blue is honestly what attracted to me in the first place... And the price.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?