Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tenille H.
Tenille H.
May 10, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
These are my go to make up removing wipes. They are perfect for night time use. The cloth isn't too abrasive and there is just enough product on each wipe for complete removal. Love the price, not too expensive and you get good amount of wipes in each package.
taylor m.
taylor m.
Buford, GA
Feb. 21, 2016, 12:21 a.m.
Only new one to clean my whole face, and I wear a lot of makeup. love all there wipes. It smells great and leave my face smelling great, sometimes when I'm really tired I just use the wipe and feel confident enough to go right to sleep with out washing my face
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD
April 14, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
I love this stuff. It really works great and gets anything off my face that I don't want there. The only thing is to not get it close to your eyes. It did meet my expectations and I tend to pick it up whenever I'm at the store. I would recommend to everyone :)
ashley m.
ashley m.
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
I've used these wipes for the longest! They feel very smooth on my face, and it doesn't leave your face feeling dry when finished. I also love that it takes off a lot of the make up unlike some wipes where you feel you have to deeply wash your face afterwards.
Berquis G.
Berquis G.
May 9, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
It's amazing to use! I love how smooth my skin feels after using it, the packaging is adorable, purple is a beautiful color! It works really well, my skin doesn't feel oily at all. I bought it at Walgreen's and I'm always restocking. Can't live without them!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Winter Park, FL
April 4, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Love these! They are moist enough (which is a problem I have with most other makeup removing wipes). One con would be that it tends to leave my face, which is notnot normally greasy or oily, oily after application. But the price is fair and I would recommend.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Newington, CT
April 25, 2016, 4:19 p.m.
Removes all the makeup that's meant to last all day. Plus it cleanses your pores making breakouts less frequent. I love this product and wil, continue to use it. The bonus is there's different sizes to buy so if you want to travel with a small amount you can!
Angel N.
Angel N.
Feb. 27, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
I love the smell of these makeup wipes. such a relaxing scent which is great for nightime to get the mood of sleep going. as far as makeup removing it does a great job of that too and it doesn't burn or sting my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product.
Shivani P.
Shivani P.
April 23, 2016, 5:44 p.m.
Great product! Takes of all your makeup and leaves you skin feeling great. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin as it is very gentle and soothing. These makeup wipes can also be found at any drugstore at a reasonable price.
Tamara J.
Tamara J.
Paterson, NJ
March 26, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
I loved this makeup remover!! I suggest it to anyone looking for great makeup removers! I find the towelettes easier to use than the oil makeup removers but it's gets rid of any makeup you have on woth just one swipe!! You will be satisfied with the results!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?