Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Stefunny P.
Stefunny P.

These wipes are amazing. They are nothing like other make up wipes that I've used. I bought this a month ago. It is very gentle and does not hurt my skin to remove the make up. I like the packaging because its simple and easy to use. I will definitely try this again
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I love this product!! I have used the regular Neutrogena formula and they both work amazing. Love the tub packaging for home since it's nice and sturdy. I also love the ones that come in the Baggie. Would definitely repurchase this remover and recommend to everyone.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Iowa City, IA

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They don't leave the skin dry or a residue, I can use it and not be worried ill be broken out when I wake up, the packaging works if you really stick the top back down or else they'll dry out. I will continue to buy these!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Clearfield, UT

Not my favorite makeup remover, but it works well in a pinch if you've forgotten yours at home while travelling. I can find them almost anywhere I go and they're really cheap. Unfortunately it explains itself as I have to use multiple sheets to remove my makeup. 3/5
Amber V.
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA

These towelettes smell fantastic. I love the clean feeling I get after using. I purchased from Walmart for the first time a month ago and will be purchasing again soon. The are gentle on my skin and I don't feel like it leaves any kind of residue or harsh chemicals.
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Delbarton, WV

Great product to remove make up! Scent is also great! It meet my exceptations and I won't go back to the cheaper brands! I bought it from Walmart! It was a great price! I am a first time user! And will be using it again! There is mother that I would change about it!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bella Vista, AR

Great make up remover cloth, smells amazing, gets all my makeup off, and leaves my face fresh for the morning. This is an easy to use product and by far, the best brand I've ever used. Great for travel. I also use a face scrub fairly often. I buy this product often.
Love these wipes! They do a great job of getting the makeup off without the stinging/burning feeling that other wipes have given me. They are great a great part of my night time routine because they calm my skin down and are very soothing for my face. I'm a big fan!
Hollie K.
Hollie K.
Tillsonburg, Ontario

These are some of the best make up remover wipes i have used. I have very sensitive skin and it never irritated it. The price is great for what you get. You can find them at your local drug store which is very convenient. Would defiantly purchase this product again.
Addalyne H.
Addalyne H.
Portsmouth, OH

These are the makeup remover wipes that I use most often. I usually just buy them from Walmart. They're a little pricey, just like anything else from neutrogena, but they get the job done quick and efficiently. They're gentle on skin, and have a very soothing scent.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now