Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Ann B.
Ann B.
Hagerstown, MD

These work ok, they are not my favorite makeup wipes at the drugstore but they do the job and smell nice. I definitely expect more from this brand. The price is good for what you're getting. I was a first time user of this product and don't plan on repurchasing.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.

First and foremost these smell heavenly. They do leave a little bit of a sheen on your face which made me want to wash my face after washing my face though. They did not bother my skin or induce redness and I got it in my eye and it didn't burn as much as others
Jme M.
Jme M.
Florence, KY

I love how easy it is to take off all of my makeup, and the neutrogena night calming wipes don't leave my skin irritated by other brands. The packaging is resealable, which keeps the wipes moist for as long as I had the package. I definitely recommend to others!
Artivia D.
Artivia D.
North Las Vegas, NV

Great product, it takes oil and all the makeup you've applied off without a problem. I would highly recommend because not only does it remove makeup, but it also feels as if it take the makeup out of your pores as well. It leave my face feeling fresh and clean!
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Byron, GA

I use these every night before going to bed. It's quick, fast, and easy. they are wet enough to get rid of the make up on my face using usually just one wipe. I never have break outs when using these Cleansing towelettes. I will continue to but these every day.
Lexis B.
Lexis B.

Works great to remove makeup and does not have a strong scent! I have semi-sensitive skin and I really enjoyed these makeup removing wipes. I have used them for about 3 years now. They are also pretty affordable which is a plus. i usually get mine at Walgreens!
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
Mantua, NJ

I absolutely love all of the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. The scent of this one is my favorite. They all work really good; however it does leave your skin oily and I get oily throughout the day. This is the only disadvantage, but I would probably buy again.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

These are the best makeup removing wipes. The smell is calm, like lavender. I think the price point is spot on for what you get. The wipes stay saturated with product. Ive purchased the wipes at target, bj's, Cvs, and Ulta. I wish they came in a bigger package.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Las Vegas, NV

I really like these makeup remover wipes. They're very effective at removing makeup that isn't waterproof but still gentle to your skin. I really enjoy the calming scent, especially at bedtime. They're quite affordable as well. I would recommend them to others.
Kainara M.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA

That's the best makeup remover to use when you get home after a long night. It helps your skin not just because it removes the makeup but because the substances on it helps it to be soft and the smell is amazing! You should got it. The price is also a good deal
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now