Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Karina T.
Karina T.

Great make-up remover for travelling. I need 2-3 towelettes to remove light makeup. The towelettes are gentle. Be sure to close the package really good because if not, then the towelettes will dry up. The product is good, but there are other better options out there.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Hanover, PA

These wipes really DO get all of my makeup off. They work great for eye makeup, which is the whole purpose of my purchasing these. One wipe is all I need to use with this brand. Other brands ive needed 2+ in order to get the job done so they are wasted quite quickly.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Indianola, IA

Works really well for removing makeup, it didn't burn or dry out my skin and I will say I have normal to dry skin. I didn't notice any huge difference using this product than I have other makeup wipes I don't typically spend an arm and a leg on makeup remover though.
Love these wipes! They do a great job of getting the makeup off without the stinging/burning feeling that other wipes have given me. They are great a great part of my night time routine because they calm my skin down and are very soothing for my face. I'm a big fan!
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Summerton, SC

Love love love these towelettes. I use them every night and they remove all the makeup from my skin. I bought them at Walmart. This is the first time I have used them and I am loving the results. Nice calming nighttime smell that does not have a strong alcohol base.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

These are my favorites makeup remover wipes to use at the end of the day! They take of all of my makeup and don't leave a residue on my face. The packaging is easy and simple to use plus it's very travel friendly. I will continue to purchase these for years to come!
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Iowa City, IA

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They don't leave the skin dry or a residue, I can use it and not be worried ill be broken out when I wake up, the packaging works if you really stick the top back down or else they'll dry out. I will continue to buy these!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bella Vista, AR

Great make up remover cloth, smells amazing, gets all my makeup off, and leaves my face fresh for the morning. This is an easy to use product and by far, the best brand I've ever used. Great for travel. I also use a face scrub fairly often. I buy this product often.
Hollie K.
Hollie K.
Tillsonburg, Ontario

These are some of the best make up remover wipes i have used. I have very sensitive skin and it never irritated it. The price is great for what you get. You can find them at your local drug store which is very convenient. Would defiantly purchase this product again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now