Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA

In some cases, these Neutrogena Cleansing towelettes help me remove the stubborn product on my face. The product is really gentle, smooth and leaves a great feeling for all the night. It's the remover towelettes you should buy if you have sensitive skin like me.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Hagerstown, MD

These work ok, they are not my favorite makeup wipes at the drugstore but they do the job and smell nice. I definitely expect more from this brand. The price is good for what you're getting. I was a first time user of this product and don't plan on repurchasing.
Diana R.
Diana R.
South Bound Brook, NJ

Love this wipes! It cleans the makeup so fast! They are so soft while rubbing them in my face specially when I have a lot of dark shades on my makeup eyes. Sometimes I use half of one wipe because its enough so they last longer. I would definitely recommend this!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.

First and foremost these smell heavenly. They do leave a little bit of a sheen on your face which made me want to wash my face after washing my face though. They did not bother my skin or induce redness and I got it in my eye and it didn't burn as much as others
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mason, WV

These wipes make your face feel really clean. I have used several types and theses were the best. They do not leave your face feeling oily. They are a great product and were not expensive at all. I bought them at Walmart but saw them also at dollar general store
Putthida S.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA

It was okay. I have dry skin, and it doesn't really dry out my face after I'm using it. It works great to remove my eye makeup. I sometimes wear waterproof mascara though, and it works great. The packaging is okay. It does dry out if you don't close it properly.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.

I love these makeup wipes they are so soft on the skin and take of all of my makeup I use them every single night they are my favorite ive used them for many years they are honestly some of the best ones out there and i do recommend these they just work so good !
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Wichita, KS

These are my go to for make up removing! I have sensitive skin, yet these do not agitate me one bit. They are super affordable. 100% effective. My eyes do not burn when I use them. After trying many different products this is definitely at the top of my list!!!
Shante M.
Shante M.

Really love this product. I've tried many makeup wipes remover but none compare to this. The scent isn't overbearing, which is a pulse for migraine sufferers. The price runs about 6.99, in my location, which isn't bad. I would definitely buy this product again!
Jamie R.
Jamie R.

These are the best makeup removing wipes. The smell is calm, like lavender. I think the price point is spot on for what you get. The wipes stay saturated with product. Ive purchased the wipes at target, bj's, Cvs, and Ulta. I wish they came in a bigger package.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?