Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Sequoia M.
Sequoia M.
Los Angeles, CA
March 15, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
These smell so amazing! Seriously my favorite nighttime wipes for everyday. It takes off makeup so well, even heavy night out makeup. A few wipes and my face feels amazing and I think the scent helps relax you before bed which is even better!! 100% recommend!!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Orange Cove, CA
May 4, 2016, 11:51 p.m.
I have tried this product and It removes your makeup very well but I feel it doesn't take your makeup as well as the regular Neutrogena cleansing towelettes. I would use this product again if there wasn't anymore of the regular wipes. It works but not as well.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 9, 2016, 10:51 p.m.
Love these wipes! They take off so much makeup with only one wipe! They smell amazing and don't make my face feel sticky or dry. I didn't find that they caused breakouts or redness.
Pro tip: store the package upside down so that all the wipes are evenly moist.
Cailin C.
Cailin C.
Greenbrier , TN
May 19, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
These are awesome for those nights when you are too lazy to get up and wash your face! They are very soft on the skin and don't leave your face feeling too oily. I bought mine at Walmart and they were reasonably priced. Although I'd like to get more in a pack!
Tenille H.
Tenille H.
May 10, 2016, 1:57 p.m.
These are my go to make up removing wipes. They are perfect for night time use. The cloth isn't too abrasive and there is just enough product on each wipe for complete removal. Love the price, not too expensive and you get good amount of wipes in each package.
Angela F.
Angela F.
April 29, 2016, 6:33 a.m.
Love these ! This is one of the only brands of makeup remover that actually get off all my makeup including mascara. It is a great low price for every budget. I use this brand often and have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowie
April 1, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Convenient and smells great! Also love how it doesn't dry out my . It's so gentle, my skin feels soft and clean after I use it. The packaging makes it easy to use wherever. I can even grab one while I drive (shhh). Would definitely buy again, really recommend!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD
April 14, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
I love this stuff. It really works great and gets anything off my face that I don't want there. The only thing is to not get it close to your eyes. It did meet my expectations and I tend to pick it up whenever I'm at the store. I would recommend to everyone :)
Kirstie M.
Kirstie M.
Mansfield, TX
April 28, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Using these on my face to take off my makeup at night is a whole lot easier than the typical wash and rub. Although, I only use them if I wear a lot of makeup on that particular day. Even then I only use them on my eyes because they make my face really greasy.
Paige C.
Paige C.
San Antonio, TX
I love these nuetrogena make up wipes! They make taking off makeup at the end of the day a breeze and give you that fresh "just washed your face" feeling! I especially love these make up wipes because they are "night calming" with a really nice lavender scent!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?