Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Maria r.
Maria r.
Phoenix, AZ

Removes all make up with one towel leaves your face feeling clean. This is a great product that won't disappoint you at all. It's very effective and helps you get ride of all that make before bedtime. I would definitely buy this product again with not a doubt !!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Memphis, TN

Love these pads for when I'm going to bed and need to remove the night's makeup. The price is OK, considering it's a make-up remover wipe, nothing special; except for the weird lavender-y smell. I've used it quite a few times, but the smell needs to be improved.
Putthida S.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA

It was okay. I have dry skin, and it doesn't really dry out my face after I'm using it. It works great to remove my eye makeup. I sometimes wear waterproof mascara though, and it works great. The packaging is okay. It does dry out if you don't close it properly.
Ann B.
Ann B.
Hagerstown, MD

These work ok, they are not my favorite makeup wipes at the drugstore but they do the job and smell nice. I definitely expect more from this brand. The price is good for what you're getting. I was a first time user of this product and don't plan on repurchasing.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.

First and foremost these smell heavenly. They do leave a little bit of a sheen on your face which made me want to wash my face after washing my face though. They did not bother my skin or induce redness and I got it in my eye and it didn't burn as much as others
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX

Towelettes, that are very cheap very easy to use and very easy to apply! I was expecting a little more but for what it's worth its acceptable. Didn't disappoint. Nice packaging which makes it easy to use. Would buy, but not as my usual. I buy it once and a while
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Carencro

Burned the crap out of my eyes! Didn't remove well and smells horrible. You can find at drugstores including Ulta and target. Don't recommend at all. First time user and never repurchasing. My eyes were burning and red all night, even my sisters were burning too
Lisbeth U.
Lisbeth U.
Shawnee Msn, KS

Super soft and extra good at cleaning. It's an amazing product and life saver. I bought it at the local drugstore and target. I highly recommend anyone to buy this. It doesn't matter if you wear makeup or not, use this to help give you that fresh and clean feel.
Karlyn S.
Karlyn S.
Byron, GA

Love these. Smell amazing and always leave my skin feeling soft. On nights I am too tired to wash my face, I always use these because it doesn't leave my face feeling like my pores are clogged. Good with eyes too-they don't burn your eyes at all. Worth the money
Mayra B.
Mayra B.

I love these makeup wipes they are so soft on the skin and take of all of my makeup I use them every single night they are my favorite ive used them for many years they are honestly some of the best ones out there and i do recommend these they just work so good !
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now