Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Emma Rose W.
Emma Rose W.
Estero, FL

These are the best of the best!!!! my go to brand!!! i really love these!! good for price, worth it all. don't break out my face. i have sensitive skin and theses are the best for my face, they don't irritate my face. i buy these wipes all the time. One of my favs!!!
Renea H.
Renea H.
Iselin, NJ

Makeup comes off easy and quick! Very handy when in a rush. Cleanses your face and removes makeup at the same time so no need to wash your face after because it will already be done. Also small enough to take on the go in a pocket book or keep in your car just incase
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Texas

Makes my face feel very nice, it leaves my skin feel refreshed and not sticky. This is the first time I have used this particular item. I purchased at Wal Mart. The packaging is nice and simple nothing hard to get into. I believe every one should try it at least once
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Algonquin, IL

These smell the best out of all of the Neutrogena wipes, which are my favorite of all the makeup wipes I have tried. It takes some effort to remove waterproof mascara and some kinds of eyeliners, but that is something that would happen with any remover. Great choice.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Brookline, MO

I purchas3e these wipes at my local Walmart neighborhood market. They are very gentle and wipe makeup off very smoothly. It was my first time using these and they also clean off brushes well. I really like these however they leave your skin feeling oily the next day.
Karina T.
Karina T.

Great make-up remover for travelling. I need 2-3 towelettes to remove light makeup. The towelettes are gentle. Be sure to close the package really good because if not, then the towelettes will dry up. The product is good, but there are other better options out there.
ruby s.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX

These makeup wipes easily remove all of my makeup without having to scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes when using to remove eye makeup and easily removes waterproof makeup it is a very gentle product and there is nothing I would change about the formula!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Muskogee, OK

These are my go-to for face make-up removal. They are gentle on skin and i can even use them on my 3 year old when we play with makeup. They are very effective in removing all traces of makeup and didn't dissapoint. I don't see any room for improvement on this product.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Clifton, VA

Very soft! I usually buy the store brand makeup removers but decided to splurge on these because I had heard great things about them. They were on sale at target so it was a great time to get them. they are soft and comfortable on my face! Definitely would get again.
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Indianola, IA

Works really well for removing makeup, it didn't burn or dry out my skin and I will say I have normal to dry skin. I didn't notice any huge difference using this product than I have other makeup wipes I don't typically spend an arm and a leg on makeup remover though.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now