Add a Photo

Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Hoboken, NJ
April 5, 2016, 2:09 p.m.
Take off the makeup really fast and you don't need to pass too many times. Its really easy use this product and if you want something quick and that result at the same time this is the product.
If you don't have a lot of time or after a night in the club its good
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Princeton, TX
April 5, 2016, 7:06 a.m.
It's a really good product for the price that you pay. I feel refreshed afterwards but it could be better. I tend to use more wipes for my make up recently. The packaging is nice and the blue is honestly what attracted to me in the first place... And the price.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Farmington, MI
April 11, 2016, 11:27 p.m.
I use these makeup wipes every night and love how moist they are. They take away all of my makeup, except they have a hard time with waterproof mascara. If you have sensitive eyes, they may burn a little bit. I would buy them again, I boughg them at Walgreens.
Sequoia M.
Sequoia M.
Los Angeles, CA
March 15, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
These smell so amazing! Seriously my favorite nighttime wipes for everyday. It takes off makeup so well, even heavy night out makeup. A few wipes and my face feels amazing and I think the scent helps relax you before bed which is even better!! 100% recommend!!
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Culver city, Ca
April 12, 2016, 11:57 a.m.
LOVE neutrogena wipes. These work so well and isn't harsh on my skin. Its great for easy make up removal at the day. The price isn't bad at all. There is ALWAYS coupons for these. I use these quite often and will continue to purchase it. Definitely recommend it!
Camelia S.
Camelia S.
Los Angeles, CA
March 9, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
These towelettes make life so much easier. Instead of washing your face at night & possibly waking yourself up, you can just wipe your face with one of these towelettes. They gently clean all the make-up off your face! Fantastic product! Can't live without it!
Angela F.
Angela F.
April 29, 2016, 6:33 a.m.
Love these ! This is one of the only brands of makeup remover that actually get off all my makeup including mascara. It is a great low price for every budget. I use this brand often and have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jazmine R.
Jazmine R.
Rockdale, TX
March 26, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
I recently bought this again for the 3rd time and i love it! It has such a soothing and lightweight scent and really removes my makeup well, while leaving my skin feeling fresh and clean! Even if I'm not wearing makeup, i always wipe my face before i go to bed.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Severn, MD
April 14, 2016, 1:01 p.m.
I love this stuff. It really works great and gets anything off my face that I don't want there. The only thing is to not get it close to your eyes. It did meet my expectations and I tend to pick it up whenever I'm at the store. I would recommend to everyone :)
Emma F.
Emma F.
Bowie
April 1, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
Convenient and smells great! Also love how it doesn't dry out my . It's so gentle, my skin feels soft and clean after I use it. The packaging makes it easy to use wherever. I can even grab one while I drive (shhh). Would definitely buy again, really recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?