Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
C C.
C C.
Sun City, CA

I purchased these wipes through Ulta.com. The packaging makes them accessible and easy to get to. They are great to keep in the bathroom or even for travel. These wipes work great at removing all makeup, even eye makeup. I would definitely recommend these wipes!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Memphis, TN

Love these pads for when I'm going to bed and need to remove the night's makeup. The price is OK, considering it's a make-up remover wipe, nothing special; except for the weird lavender-y smell. I've used it quite a few times, but the smell needs to be improved.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Lafayette, IN

These work so good, they clean and leave your skin feeling smoove and moisturized. Unlike most makeup removers these are rough and don't leave your skin all red and blotchy. They also remove all of your makeup without a struggle at all. These are one of my favs.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX

Towelettes, that are very cheap very easy to use and very easy to apply! I was expecting a little more but for what it's worth its acceptable. Didn't disappoint. Nice packaging which makes it easy to use. Would buy, but not as my usual. I buy it once and a while
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA

In some cases, these Neutrogena Cleansing towelettes help me remove the stubborn product on my face. The product is really gentle, smooth and leaves a great feeling for all the night. It's the remover towelettes you should buy if you have sensitive skin like me.
Jme M.
Jme M.
Florence, KY

I love how easy it is to take off all of my makeup, and the neutrogena night calming wipes don't leave my skin irritated by other brands. The packaging is resealable, which keeps the wipes moist for as long as I had the package. I definitely recommend to others!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Carencro

Burned the crap out of my eyes! Didn't remove well and smells horrible. You can find at drugstores including Ulta and target. Don't recommend at all. First time user and never repurchasing. My eyes were burning and red all night, even my sisters were burning too
Mikaelah L.
Mikaelah L.
American Cyn, CA

These get the makeup right off your face without feeling too oily after and leaving a weird smell. It isn't too tough to get the makeup off like it is with other makeup remover wipes. I was not disappointed at all, I was actually surprised at how well it worked.
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mason, WV

These wipes make your face feel really clean. I have used several types and theses were the best. They do not leave your face feeling oily. They are a great product and were not expensive at all. I bought them at Walmart but saw them also at dollar general store
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

LOVE THESE! They might be on the expensive side, but they are definitely a great product! They smell wonderful and are my favorite to use at night! They leave my face feeling very moisturized and take my makeup off without having to scrub! Recommend to everyone!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?