Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Monroe, NY

These wipes are absolutely incredible! I'll never buy another brand as long as I wear makeup. These remove all makeup quickly and without any oily residue. I truly feel like these remove all of my makeup and I feel confident going to sleep after just using these.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI

I love these wipes. I keep them in my car, purse, and bathroom. Every where I go these are with me you can buy them at any drug store. It's super inexpensive and the recloseable pouch is convenient and wipes off all my makeup with just one wipe. Gets the job done
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Justin, TX

Oh my gosh these have always been my favorite makeup remover wipes! It is so effective of getting everything off at night and I love the color purple because it's calming. I don't think I can ever be disappointed with this product! I would recommend it to others.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Bonaire, GA

I loved these wipes, they didn't make my skin oily and took off all of my makeup. Waterproof mascara required a little more effort though. The only negative thing to say about these is that they dry out very fast in the package if you don't consistently use them.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Plainfield, NJ

Best thing ever it takes all of my makeup of before I go to bad . Defenetly it works with very sensitive skin . It was very hard trying to find a good makeup remover but know I found it . It defenetly meet my expectations. I would honestly recommended to someone.
Casey R.
Casey R.

These makeup-removing wipes are truly my life savers. I use them every night before i wash my face. they always seem to take my makeup off with no problem and thats what i love about them. They always get the job done and leave my face with a clean slate to wash.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Always gets the job done! Wipes away dirt, oil, makeup, and the gross feel after a long day! It leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, fresh, and feels like you never had makeup on all day. The calming aroma leaves you feeling fresh, calm, relaxed, and ready for bed.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.

I love these makeup wipes they are so soft on the skin and take of all of my makeup I use them every single night they are my favorite ive used them for many years they are honestly some of the best ones out there and i do recommend these they just work so good !
Diana R.
Diana R.
South Bound Brook, NJ

Love this wipes! It cleans the makeup so fast! They are so soft while rubbing them in my face specially when I have a lot of dark shades on my makeup eyes. Sometimes I use half of one wipe because its enough so they last longer. I would definitely recommend this!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.

First and foremost these smell heavenly. They do leave a little bit of a sheen on your face which made me want to wash my face after washing my face though. They did not bother my skin or induce redness and I got it in my eye and it didn't burn as much as others
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now