Add a Photo

Artivia D.
Artivia D.
North Las Vegas, NV
May 15, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Great product, it takes oil and all the makeup you've applied off without a problem. I would highly recommend because not only does it remove makeup, but it also feels as if it take the makeup out of your pores as well. It leave my face feeling fresh and clean!
Lexis B.
Lexis B.
April 3, 2016, 2:22 a.m.
Works great to remove makeup and does not have a strong scent! I have semi-sensitive skin and I really enjoyed these makeup removing wipes. I have used them for about 3 years now. They are also pretty affordable which is a plus. i usually get mine at Walgreens!
Krista O.
Krista O.
Jackson, AL
May 18, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
I absolutely love these! I normally take my shower and put on my lavender baby lotion, and use these to remove any excess makeup. It definitely makes me feel like my face is smooth and clean, plus it helps me fall asleep better! I would definitely recommend it!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Riceville, TN
May 2, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
The towelettes make my skin feel so soft, and it really removes stubborn make-up. I love the scent, and how it makes me want to go to sleep. The packaging is great, and the wipes are gentle to the skin. I would keep purchasing these wipes. I use them every day!
Shante M.
Shante M.
April 30, 2016, 7:27 a.m.
Really love this product. I've tried many makeup wipes remover but none compare to this. The scent isn't overbearing, which is a pulse for migraine sufferers. The price runs about 6.99, in my location, which isn't bad. I would definitely buy this product again!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Wichita, KS
These are my go to for make up removing! I have sensitive skin, yet these do not agitate me one bit. They are super affordable. 100% effective. My eyes do not burn when I use them. After trying many different products this is definitely at the top of my list!!!
Kainara M.
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA
Feb. 23, 2016, 11:06 a.m.
That's the best makeup remover to use when you get home after a long night. It helps your skin not just because it removes the makeup but because the substances on it helps it to be soft and the smell is amazing! You should got it. The price is also a good deal
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Princeton, TX
April 5, 2016, 7:06 a.m.
It's a really good product for the price that you pay. I feel refreshed afterwards but it could be better. I tend to use more wipes for my make up recently. The packaging is nice and the blue is honestly what attracted to me in the first place... And the price.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Las Vegas, NV
May 17, 2016, 1:50 a.m.
I really like these makeup remover wipes. They're very effective at removing makeup that isn't waterproof but still gentle to your skin. I really enjoy the calming scent, especially at bedtime. They're quite affordable as well. I would recommend them to others.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Hoboken, NJ
April 5, 2016, 2:09 p.m.
Take off the makeup really fast and you don't need to pass too many times. Its really easy use this product and if you want something quick and that result at the same time this is the product.
If you don't have a lot of time or after a night in the club its good
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?