Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Laura F.
Laura F.
Morristown, TN

I found this product to be effective in removing all my make up. The scent is great. The price is reasonable. The packaging is convenient for storage in my bathroom and easy on the go. It was gentle one my skin and didn't leave my face red. Overall worth the investment.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ

I use this product daily as it is apart of my nightly routine. I have tried other make-up removers, but this is my favorite. The scent is cooling and relaxing and the price is reasonable. I can get this conveniently at any local store. I highly recommend this product.
Karyssa A.
Karyssa A.
Florence, OR

They remove my makeup pretty well, but what I don't like is how oily my skin looks afterwards. I always have to wash my face after I use the wipes. Which is kind of the point of having a wipe, is to not wash your face. Still on the look out for a good make up remover.
Janessa H.
Janessa H.
Coquitlam

This product is pretty nice. It is able to take off the makeup easily without having to rub too hard. I've bought this product multiple times and it works really well. The packaging is nice but nothing that stands out too much. I recommend it to my friends and to you!
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Charleston, SC

I love these towelettes. They remove makeup and leave your face feeling fresh and relaxed. I love to use them before bed to cleanse my face, the the calming element works wonders. I think they are an excellent value for the product, and will definitely be buying more!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Kennett, MO

It's hard for me (who has very oily and sensitive skin) to find products that help me. But I discovered this product and absolutely fell in love with it. I do not have any reaction to it whatsoever and it doesn't counteract with my skin. Highly recommend this product!
Aimee M.
Aimee M.

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover removes my makeup so well. It really is worth the buy. The price is a pretty good price! This has been my first time using it. Its very effective. It really does work wonders. I would definetley recommend this product to other!!
Bri H.
Bri H.
Riverton, IL

I love this makeup remover. I use it when I take my makeup off at night and it's so soothing to the skin. It's not harsh at all so it doesn't burn my eyes (I have sensitive eyes). I feel that they are at a good price with how many come in a package. I recommend them!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Clifton, VA

Very soft! I usually buy the store brand makeup removers but decided to splurge on these because I had heard great things about them. They were on sale at target so it was a great time to get them. they are soft and comfortable on my face! Definitely would get again.
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Shreveport, LA

I love the product and I use it whenever I wear makeup to remove a majority of it before I go about saying my face. I find that where with other wipes I would use 2 or 3 this producti only have to use one to get all of my face makeup off before doing a thorough wash.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now