Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

These are my go to wipes. They smell heavenly and feel even better. My skin has been loving these wipes since i was in grade school. On lazy days or when I'm traveling, these wipes are life saving. I can just pack them in my bag and take my makeup off on the fly.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Monroe, NY

These wipes are absolutely incredible! I'll never buy another brand as long as I wear makeup. These remove all makeup quickly and without any oily residue. I truly feel like these remove all of my makeup and I feel confident going to sleep after just using these.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Bonaire, GA

I loved these wipes, they didn't make my skin oily and took off all of my makeup. Waterproof mascara required a little more effort though. The only negative thing to say about these is that they dry out very fast in the package if you don't consistently use them.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Justin, TX

Oh my gosh these have always been my favorite makeup remover wipes! It is so effective of getting everything off at night and I love the color purple because it's calming. I don't think I can ever be disappointed with this product! I would recommend it to others.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX

These makeup wipes are fantastic at removing makeup in one or two swipes, and leave a clean (albeit slightly wet) finish. Sensitive skin types beware, this did cause a reaction for me around my eyes, so head to their natural version if you are prone to reactions.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Carencro

Burned the crap out of my eyes! Didn't remove well and smells horrible. You can find at drugstores including Ulta and target. Don't recommend at all. First time user and never repurchasing. My eyes were burning and red all night, even my sisters were burning too
Ann B.
Ann B.
Hagerstown, MD

These work ok, they are not my favorite makeup wipes at the drugstore but they do the job and smell nice. I definitely expect more from this brand. The price is good for what you're getting. I was a first time user of this product and don't plan on repurchasing.
Putthida S.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA

It was okay. I have dry skin, and it doesn't really dry out my face after I'm using it. It works great to remove my eye makeup. I sometimes wear waterproof mascara though, and it works great. The packaging is okay. It does dry out if you don't close it properly.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee , TN

LOVE THESE! They might be on the expensive side, but they are definitely a great product! They smell wonderful and are my favorite to use at night! They leave my face feeling very moisturized and take my makeup off without having to scrub! Recommend to everyone!
Diana R.
Diana R.
South Bound Brook, NJ

Love this wipes! It cleans the makeup so fast! They are so soft while rubbing them in my face specially when I have a lot of dark shades on my makeup eyes. Sometimes I use half of one wipe because its enough so they last longer. I would definitely recommend this!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now