Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Huntingtown, MD

I love these!! They feel so soft and smell so good! I knew they did the trick when I woke up without raccoon eyes and that usually happens when my remover doesn't take off all of the mascara or eye makeup properly
They didn't break me out or dry my face out either
Katie L.
Katie L.
Lavista, NE

I have used Neutrogena Make-Up wipes before, so I thought I would give these ones a try. However, that was not my best choice. I primarily use these to take off my face make-up, but when I wiped some spare eye makeup off, my eyes stung! I will not purchase again.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX

These makeup wipes are fantastic at removing makeup in one or two swipes, and leave a clean (albeit slightly wet) finish. Sensitive skin types beware, this did cause a reaction for me around my eyes, so head to their natural version if you are prone to reactions.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI

I love these wipes. I keep them in my car, purse, and bathroom. Every where I go these are with me you can buy them at any drug store. It's super inexpensive and the recloseable pouch is convenient and wipes off all my makeup with just one wipe. Gets the job done
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Always gets the job done! Wipes away dirt, oil, makeup, and the gross feel after a long day! It leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, fresh, and feels like you never had makeup on all day. The calming aroma leaves you feeling fresh, calm, relaxed, and ready for bed.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Monroe, NY

These wipes are absolutely incredible! I'll never buy another brand as long as I wear makeup. These remove all makeup quickly and without any oily residue. I truly feel like these remove all of my makeup and I feel confident going to sleep after just using these.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Bonaire, GA

I loved these wipes, they didn't make my skin oily and took off all of my makeup. Waterproof mascara required a little more effort though. The only negative thing to say about these is that they dry out very fast in the package if you don't consistently use them.
Carina T.
Carina T.
Watertown, MA

As someone with super sensitive skin these wipes are the only ones that actually don't make my skin feel like its on fire. Sold in so many places so its super easy to find and they are truly effective. I love makeup and one of these bad boys remove all my makeup!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Plainfield, NJ

Best thing ever it takes all of my makeup of before I go to bad . Defenetly it works with very sensitive skin . It was very hard trying to find a good makeup remover but know I found it . It defenetly meet my expectations. I would honestly recommended to someone.
Casey R.
Casey R.

These makeup-removing wipes are truly my life savers. I use them every night before i wash my face. they always seem to take my makeup off with no problem and thats what i love about them. They always get the job done and leave my face with a clean slate to wash.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now