Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
jaz s.
jaz s.
Smyrna, TN

I love these so much, out of every makeup wipe I've used so far. Most makeup wipes irritate my skin, making it feel a it itchy, but these are so refreshing and they don't irritate my eyes!
I recommend these to everyone!
And I've yet to find one that works so well!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Parkersburg, WV

I really love these makeup remover wipes. They completely take off your makeup effortlessly and don't leave your skin feeling sore. You can always guarantee that your skin will be clean after using these. I highly recommend and think that they are worth the money.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Rembert, SC

Love them love them love them....my favorite makeup remover wipes they are really thick and do not dry out easily. I keep a pack in the bathroom and one by my night stand for when I'm too lazy to get up...good for sensitive skin I would recommend these to everyone
Lois W.
Lois W.

I love this stuff! its awesome it really does calm you when your trying to go to sleep after removing your make up the packaging is perfect and easy to remove a towlette. ive used this product several times i would so buy more. its great stuff recommend defanently
Connie C.
Connie C.
Philadelphia, PA

Son muy ricas te dan una sensación deliciosa en la piel la.dejan como si uno se la hubiera lavado con abundante agua son muy ricas y muy buenas desmaquillannraipo y también de refrescan tu rosto cada vez que te des maquillas la.cara con esta toallas te cuida mucho
Destiny B.
Destiny B.

These are my go to wipes. They smell heavenly and feel even better. My skin has been loving these wipes since i was in grade school. On lazy days or when I'm traveling, these wipes are life saving. I can just pack them in my bag and take my makeup off on the fly.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Lavista, NE

I have used Neutrogena Make-Up wipes before, so I thought I would give these ones a try. However, that was not my best choice. I primarily use these to take off my face make-up, but when I wiped some spare eye makeup off, my eyes stung! I will not purchase again.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Always gets the job done! Wipes away dirt, oil, makeup, and the gross feel after a long day! It leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, fresh, and feels like you never had makeup on all day. The calming aroma leaves you feeling fresh, calm, relaxed, and ready for bed.
Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI

I love these wipes. I keep them in my car, purse, and bathroom. Every where I go these are with me you can buy them at any drug store. It's super inexpensive and the recloseable pouch is convenient and wipes off all my makeup with just one wipe. Gets the job done
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX

These makeup wipes are fantastic at removing makeup in one or two swipes, and leave a clean (albeit slightly wet) finish. Sensitive skin types beware, this did cause a reaction for me around my eyes, so head to their natural version if you are prone to reactions.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?