Add a Photo

Ann B.
Ann B.
Hagerstown, MD
May 31, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
These work ok, they are not my favorite makeup wipes at the drugstore but they do the job and smell nice. I definitely expect more from this brand. The price is good for what you're getting. I was a first time user of this product and don't plan on repurchasing.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee tr, TN
June 2, 2016, 5:01 p.m.
LOVE THESE! They might be on the expensive side, but they are definitely a great product! They smell wonderful and are my favorite to use at night! They leave my face feeling very moisturized and take my makeup off without having to scrub! Recommend to everyone!
Diana R.
Diana R.
South Bound Brook, NJ
April 28, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Love this wipes! It cleans the makeup so fast! They are so soft while rubbing them in my face specially when I have a lot of dark shades on my makeup eyes. Sometimes I use half of one wipe because its enough so they last longer. I would definitely recommend this!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Carencro
May 19, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Burned the crap out of my eyes! Didn't remove well and smells horrible. You can find at drugstores including Ulta and target. Don't recommend at all. First time user and never repurchasing. My eyes were burning and red all night, even my sisters were burning too
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Lafayette, IN
April 14, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
These work so good, they clean and leave your skin feeling smoove and moisturized. Unlike most makeup removers these are rough and don't leave your skin all red and blotchy. They also remove all of your makeup without a struggle at all. These are one of my favs.
Putthida S.
Putthida S.
Tacoma, WA
April 20, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
It was okay. I have dry skin, and it doesn't really dry out my face after I'm using it. It works great to remove my eye makeup. I sometimes wear waterproof mascara though, and it works great. The packaging is okay. It does dry out if you don't close it properly.
C C.
C C.
Sun City, CA
May 16, 2016, 11:55 a.m.
I purchased these wipes through Ulta.com. The packaging makes them accessible and easy to get to. They are great to keep in the bathroom or even for travel. These wipes work great at removing all makeup, even eye makeup. I would definitely recommend these wipes!
Maria r.
Maria r.
Phoenix, AZ
May 2, 2016, 3:59 a.m.
Removes all make up with one towel leaves your face feeling clean. This is a great product that won't disappoint you at all. It's very effective and helps you get ride of all that make before bedtime. I would definitely buy this product again with not a doubt !!
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
May 8, 2016, 8:56 a.m.
First and foremost these smell heavenly. They do leave a little bit of a sheen on your face which made me want to wash my face after washing my face though. They did not bother my skin or induce redness and I got it in my eye and it didn't burn as much as others
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Princeton, TX
April 5, 2016, 7:06 a.m.
It's a really good product for the price that you pay. I feel refreshed afterwards but it could be better. I tend to use more wipes for my make up recently. The packaging is nice and the blue is honestly what attracted to me in the first place... And the price.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?