Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Eilish D.
Eilish D.
Sturbridge, MA

Absolutely love these make up removers! I use them every single night , doesn't make my face greasy or clog my pores! You can find them right at Walmart in the face wash isle. I highly recommend these :) I wouldn't want to use any different kind of make up removers :)
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

Great smelling wipe to use just before bed. The smell is so relaxing it helps you wind down at the end of the night. It works really well with removing makeup. I do still have leftover mascara that is tough to remove but that is typical with all removers I have tried.
Janessa H.
Janessa H.
Coquitlam

This product is pretty nice. It is able to take off the makeup easily without having to rub too hard. I've bought this product multiple times and it works really well. The packaging is nice but nothing that stands out too much. I recommend it to my friends and to you!
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Round Rock, TX

Is the best makeup remover for my face
These Neutrogena makeup remover make ma face really soft ,also I buy it at ulta store is amazing ,really gentle super nice package looking clean always and nice,I think these is just amazing don't need to fix anything ,I love it.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida

LO MAXIMO!!! Verdaderamente fantastico, estas toallas desmaquillantes cumplen lo que prometen, retiran todo el maquillaje con una simple pasada, tienen mucho producto su formula es fantastica y el precio es una locura. me encanta y las recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

This product works wonder with me I love this product it's the easiest way to take make up off it takes a lot of make up really fast me and my family enjoy this it's really effective I highly recommend this product I fell in love with this product I enjoy it very much
Krista R.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ

I use this product daily as it is apart of my nightly routine. I have tried other make-up removers, but this is my favorite. The scent is cooling and relaxing and the price is reasonable. I can get this conveniently at any local store. I highly recommend this product.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Canoga park , Ca

By so far this wipes are so convenient their they best ones I always have them in my purse everywhere I go even when I travel they take all my make up off. I bought mine at target they always have so much. Yes I would they fabulous and they so gentle with my skin face
Karyssa A.
Karyssa A.
Florence, OR

They remove my makeup pretty well, but what I don't like is how oily my skin looks afterwards. I always have to wash my face after I use the wipes. Which is kind of the point of having a wipe, is to not wash your face. Still on the look out for a good make up remover.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Morristown, TN

I found this product to be effective in removing all my make up. The scent is great. The price is reasonable. The packaging is convenient for storage in my bathroom and easy on the go. It was gentle one my skin and didn't leave my face red. Overall worth the investment.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now