Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Grace B.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY

My go-to night make-up remover! This offers a clean feel than isn't too oily. The calming cleanse leaves a refreshed feel! I wish the package's seal was a bit more sturdy... It opened up in my travel bag on my weekend trip! Would definitely still recommend it to others
Kandy F.
Kandy F.
Apalachin, NY

Love it! Makes my face feel good and feels really clean! It even has a nice sent unlike some face wipes that smell awful and leave your face sticky. I have very sensitive skin and my face didn't dry out. I highly recommend this to anyone that uses make up on a daily :)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Littleton, CO

I don't use any other kind of makeup remover and have sworn by this for years. Is so gentle on my skin, and has a pretty scent. It gets off all kinds of make up gently--waterproof mascara, foundation, eye makeup. This remover does it all. Would buy again in an instant.
Toba C.
Toba C.
Silver Spring, MD

These work fairly well. I wish they would get my mascara completly off but it works for rest of the face. It is calming but has a very distinct fragrance. Sometimes its too strong of a scent for me. I have repurchased it many times because it gets most of the job done.
Tori D.
Tori D.
Pensacola, FL

Gets make up off perfectly! Does not irritate eyes and is not too harsh on skin. I wear mascara and eye liner daily and it successfully cleanses my skin without irritating my eyes or skin. Leaves face feeling smooth and clean. I love these wipes and use them every day!
Sharr L.
Sharr L.
York, AL

Amazing. Works well with a lot of different skin types. Really adorable. Easy to have first traveling. The wipes really helps to breakdown stubborn makeup that settles in to fine lines and leaves the face feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

Omg I absolutely love these makeup remover pads!! The scent smells amazing! I love the package color as well (my favorite color). I love the fact that it removes all of my makeup; even waterproof mascara. I now have a favorite makeup remover and facial cleansing cloth.
Madison M.
Madison M.
El Paso, TX

I picked these up while being in a rush to head home and noticed there were new purple packaging. It's specifically made to calm your skin as you're going to bed. Love the concept! I just finished my packed and next till will be picking up the 48 count and stocking up!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
East Peoria, IL

Love them! They take off your waterproof makeup so easily and stay moist they don't get all dried out. I use these all the time along with the hydrating ones. They are relativly cheap and you can find them all over! Overall I think they are a great makeup remover wipe!
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Angelo, TX

Misleading packaging. I don't feel this product 'calms' me after using it. It smells good and works good but I have found other products that work better. I'm a repeat user because I keep being pulled into their products but I'm never fully pleased with their products.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now