Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Photos (38)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I love how this makeup remover leaves my skin feeling by morning time. I feel refreshed, clean, and glowing. It is gentle on my very sensitive on my skin. I use this product on a regular basis because of how easily it removes even the most stubborn makeup products.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.

These are amazing the are really calming and make me feel satisfied before I go to bed. It also gets all my make up off. I bought this at walmart and they where in the make up isle. I use them all the time. Yes I think they could do better to not my face feel oily.
Eris D.
Eris D.

The cloths works very well in removing the makeup from my skin. No need to use several wipes to remove the makeup. The cloths are soft causing no skin irritation during removal! Also, the wipes offer a pleasant scent which is a plus. Definitely recommend purchasing
Diana A.
Diana A.
Wasco, CA

These are my go-to face wipes. I have dry skin, and have a really hard time finding products that don't dry me out. Theses are my favorite, they'l feel even better than the more expensive brand ones. The wipes are big, moisturizing and they smell really good, too!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Huntingtown, MD

I love these!! They feel so soft and smell so good! I knew they did the trick when I woke up without raccoon eyes and that usually happens when my remover doesn't take off all of the mascara or eye makeup properly
They didn't break me out or dry my face out either
Marsha J.
Marsha J.

I've been using these wipes for a while now and I really like them. The towelettes are durable and doesn't rip easily. It takes off majority of my makeup which is greatly appreciated. I also have very sensitive skin and this makeup removing wipe works well for me.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Brooklyn, NY

Very soft on the face, smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft fresh and clean. My skin felt moisturizered throughout the whole night, not oily or dry like a lot of other things I've tried before. The towellet was the perfect size for cleaning my whole face!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Parkersburg, WV

I really love these makeup remover wipes. They completely take off your makeup effortlessly and don't leave your skin feeling sore. You can always guarantee that your skin will be clean after using these. I highly recommend and think that they are worth the money.
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Tallahassee, FL

Very Soothing. I loved the way that the wipes got all of my makeup off without irritating my skin or eyes. Purchased at a local drugstore, very effective and a good value. Could be cheaper, but its worth the price. Would definitely recommend to other makeup users.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Columbia, Missouri

I love these towelettes! They're great for taking off both face and eye makeup. The only problem is they get basically what I like to think of as the "base layer" of makeup off, and then you still need to cleanse your face after to make sure it's completely clean.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?