Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Tallahassee, FL

Very Soothing. I loved the way that the wipes got all of my makeup off without irritating my skin or eyes. Purchased at a local drugstore, very effective and a good value. Could be cheaper, but its worth the price. Would definitely recommend to other makeup users.
Marsha J.
Marsha J.

I've been using these wipes for a while now and I really like them. The towelettes are durable and doesn't rip easily. It takes off majority of my makeup which is greatly appreciated. I also have very sensitive skin and this makeup removing wipe works well for me.
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Apopka, FL

These remove my makeup fairly well although it definitely takes some extra scrubbing time on the eyes. But it doesn't seem to irritate my skin or am dry it out, so that is a huge plus! They also smell good, which makes my nighttime routine just a little bit nicer.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Parkersburg, WV

I really love these makeup remover wipes. They completely take off your makeup effortlessly and don't leave your skin feeling sore. You can always guarantee that your skin will be clean after using these. I highly recommend and think that they are worth the money.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Columbia, Missouri

I love these towelettes! They're great for taking off both face and eye makeup. The only problem is they get basically what I like to think of as the "base layer" of makeup off, and then you still need to cleanse your face after to make sure it's completely clean.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Wasco, CA

These are my go-to face wipes. I have dry skin, and have a really hard time finding products that don't dry me out. Theses are my favorite, they'l feel even better than the more expensive brand ones. The wipes are big, moisturizing and they smell really good, too!
jaz s.
jaz s.
Smyrna, TN

I love these so much, out of every makeup wipe I've used so far. Most makeup wipes irritate my skin, making it feel a it itchy, but these are so refreshing and they don't irritate my eyes!
I recommend these to everyone!
And I've yet to find one that works so well!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Brooklyn, NY

Very soft on the face, smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft fresh and clean. My skin felt moisturizered throughout the whole night, not oily or dry like a lot of other things I've tried before. The towellet was the perfect size for cleaning my whole face!
Connie C.
Connie C.
Philadelphia, PA

Son muy ricas te dan una sensaciĆ³n deliciosa en la piel la.dejan como si uno se la hubiera lavado con abundante agua son muy ricas y muy buenas desmaquillannraipo y tambiĆ©n de refrescan tu rosto cada vez que te des maquillas la.cara con esta toallas te cuida mucho
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Rembert, SC

Love them love them love them....my favorite makeup remover wipes they are really thick and do not dry out easily. I keep a pack in the bathroom and one by my night stand for when I'm too lazy to get up...good for sensitive skin I would recommend these to everyone
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now