Add a Photo

Consuelo P.
Consuelo P.
Dallas, TX
May 12, 2016, 3:25 p.m.
This is such an amazing product. I seriously love it and I enjoy it so much. It removes light and heavy makeup and doesn't leave you with black eyes after your makeup is removed lol. I really recommend this to people with sensitiive skin yet enjoy wearing makeup.
Mikaelah L.
Mikaelah L.
American Cyn, CA
These get the makeup right off your face without feeling too oily after and leaving a weird smell. It isn't too tough to get the makeup off like it is with other makeup remover wipes. I was not disappointed at all, I was actually surprised at how well it worked.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
April 30, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
I love these makeup wipes they are so soft on the skin and take of all of my makeup I use them every single night they are my favorite ive used them for many years they are honestly some of the best ones out there and i do recommend these they just work so good !
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Quemado, TX
Towelettes, that are very cheap very easy to use and very easy to apply! I was expecting a little more but for what it's worth its acceptable. Didn't disappoint. Nice packaging which makes it easy to use. Would buy, but not as my usual. I buy it once and a while
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mason, WV
May 18, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
These wipes make your face feel really clean. I have used several types and theses were the best. They do not leave your face feeling oily. They are a great product and were not expensive at all. I bought them at Walmart but saw them also at dollar general store
Karlyn S.
Karlyn S.
Byron, GA
March 5, 2016, 12:20 p.m.
Love these. Smell amazing and always leave my skin feeling soft. On nights I am too tired to wash my face, I always use these because it doesn't leave my face feeling like my pores are clogged. Good with eyes too-they don't burn your eyes at all. Worth the money
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA
May 15, 2016, 6:04 a.m.
In some cases, these Neutrogena Cleansing towelettes help me remove the stubborn product on my face. The product is really gentle, smooth and leaves a great feeling for all the night. It's the remover towelettes you should buy if you have sensitive skin like me.
Lisbeth U.
Lisbeth U.
Shawnee Msn, KS
March 23, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
Super soft and extra good at cleaning. It's an amazing product and life saver. I bought it at the local drugstore and target. I highly recommend anyone to buy this. It doesn't matter if you wear makeup or not, use this to help give you that fresh and clean feel.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Elko
April 11, 2016, 8:45 p.m.
These are great! Very good for sensitive skin. I love using these every night to calm my skin. My skin tends to break out and this helps to avoid sudden breakouts and effectively removes all of the dirt and makeup from my skin. All neutrogena products are great!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Memphis, TN
April 4, 2016, 11 p.m.
Love these pads for when I'm going to bed and need to remove the night's makeup. The price is OK, considering it's a make-up remover wipe, nothing special; except for the weird lavender-y smell. I've used it quite a few times, but the smell needs to be improved.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?