Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Celine A.
Celine A.
Heber City, UT

When I first saw this product I was quite surprised thinking soothing wipes? hmmm I don't know how well that will get along with my skin and eyes. but they work just as good as the regular blue pack but have a soothing effect which helps put you in the mood for bed
Molly B.
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA

I have been using this product for years now and it's by far the best make up remover cleansing wipes I have used. These wipes are super gentle on the skin and don't irritate my dry sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these make up remover wipes to others!
Athena P.
Athena P.
Fresno, CA

Takes off everything that I wear on my face and makes it really soft while doing so. It's a little pricey but it really is the best makeup remover out there. It keeps my face clean and clear. I always use them before I go to bed and I wake up with super clear skin.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.

These are amazing the are really calming and make me feel satisfied before I go to bed. It also gets all my make up off. I bought this at walmart and they where in the make up isle. I use them all the time. Yes I think they could do better to not my face feel oily.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I'm trying to remove makeup with my washcloth it always leave some behind no matter how hard I scrub. These were the first wipes that actually cleared all of the makeup off my face. Plus, my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad this one did not break me out.
emily g.
emily g.

I love these makeup wipes! They do leave my face a little bit greasy but they are very hydrating and perfect before bed. you do not need to push and pull on your skin which I really love. The packaging is nice because it closes again with its adhesive opening flap!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Dallas, TX

Bought this at target and I have to say this is my go-to makeup remover! Love the scent and how easily it takes off my make up at night! Only downside is it does leave a slight greasy feeling on your skin after use. I highly recommend this product for nightly used!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Los Angeles, CA

These wipes clean off all of my makeup in no time! Leaves my face feeling clean and not greasy. One towelette was all I needed to clean my face. The wipes themselves are gentle and refreshing. Easy to use and is a life saver! Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Erin C.
Erin C.
North Arlington, NJ

I love this product. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily and with just 1 towel I'm able to basically remove EVERYTHING from my face. The only thing I wish it did was work a little harder on my mascara. You can't beat the price. It's just a few dollars for a pack.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Coal City, IL

Did not leave an oily residue on my face and left my face clear of make up. I have used these for a few years. I think the price for the products is good but a little higher than i would like to pay. Purchased at target. Would recommend as a daily make up rermover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now