Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Sandown, NH

I swear by neutrogena makeup removing wipes! I wear a lot of mascara and they always remove it all and they are gentle enough where they don't pull lashes out and these ones smell amazing! I prefer the original scented ones simply because they have more moisture to them!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Mesa, AZ

This makeup removing wipes work so well on skin. I am satisfied with the results and the amount of wipes needed. This product is beyond good; it is incredible. It is also a very affordable product! Only thing they could improve on is the amount of moisture on the wipe.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY

My go-to night make-up remover! This offers a clean feel than isn't too oily. The calming cleanse leaves a refreshed feel! I wish the package's seal was a bit more sturdy... It opened up in my travel bag on my weekend trip! Would definitely still recommend it to others
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Waldwick, NJ

Every single bit of makeup comes of with one to two wipes! It easily takes off all of my makeup including my waterproof mascara. The wipes stay moist for a long time and are easy to remove from the packaging. I definitely recommend them for all makeup users of all ages
Kandy F.
Kandy F.
Apalachin, NY

Love it! Makes my face feel good and feels really clean! It even has a nice sent unlike some face wipes that smell awful and leave your face sticky. I have very sensitive skin and my face didn't dry out. I highly recommend this to anyone that uses make up on a daily :)
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
Spokane, WA

These are the best makeup remover whips I have ever used. They have never broken me out (I always wash my face after using a makeup wipe). All of my face and eye makeup is off by the time I am done with one wipe. These are very inexpensive and most definitely worth it!
Via L.
Via L.
Cincinnati, OH

I like the options of wipes for different needs and skin types. I have sensitive skin and have had no negative reactions to the sensitive wipes. I enjoy the gentle smell. It would be nice if they were more moisturizing to more easily remove tougher makeup like mascara.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY

Loveeeee these towelettes, there better than the blue pack. This is great for after the shower and you have left over makeup from the first wipe, just smelling it makes you relaxed if your into that scent. It's also a softer towelette than the blue! No irritated eyes!!
Sharr L.
Sharr L.
York, AL

Amazing. Works well with a lot of different skin types. Really adorable. Easy to have first traveling. The wipes really helps to breakdown stubborn makeup that settles in to fine lines and leaves the face feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Toba C.
Toba C.
Silver Spring, MD

These work fairly well. I wish they would get my mascara completly off but it works for rest of the face. It is calming but has a very distinct fragrance. Sometimes its too strong of a scent for me. I have repurchased it many times because it gets most of the job done.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now