Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#15 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Dallas, TX

Bought this at target and I have to say this is my go-to makeup remover! Love the scent and how easily it takes off my make up at night! Only downside is it does leave a slight greasy feeling on your skin after use. I highly recommend this product for nightly used!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I'm trying to remove makeup with my washcloth it always leave some behind no matter how hard I scrub. These were the first wipes that actually cleared all of the makeup off my face. Plus, my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad this one did not break me out.
Celine A.
Celine A.
Heber City, UT

When I first saw this product I was quite surprised thinking soothing wipes? hmmm I don't know how well that will get along with my skin and eyes. but they work just as good as the regular blue pack but have a soothing effect which helps put you in the mood for bed
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Coal City, IL

Did not leave an oily residue on my face and left my face clear of make up. I have used these for a few years. I think the price for the products is good but a little higher than i would like to pay. Purchased at target. Would recommend as a daily make up rermover.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Los Angeles, CA

These wipes clean off all of my makeup in no time! Leaves my face feeling clean and not greasy. One towelette was all I needed to clean my face. The wipes themselves are gentle and refreshing. Easy to use and is a life saver! Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Harrisburg, PA

I actually use these to get all dirt off of my face from the day. They help to relax me and are a part of my nightly routine before bed. My boyfriend also likes using them at the end of the day to get any excess dirt off of his face. I would recommend this product.
Athena P.
Athena P.
Fresno, CA

Takes off everything that I wear on my face and makes it really soft while doing so. It's a little pricey but it really is the best makeup remover out there. It keeps my face clean and clear. I always use them before I go to bed and I wake up with super clear skin.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I love how this makeup remover leaves my skin feeling by morning time. I feel refreshed, clean, and glowing. It is gentle on my very sensitive on my skin. I use this product on a regular basis because of how easily it removes even the most stubborn makeup products.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Stanwood, WA

These are a nice nighttime cleansing wipe. "Calming" is right. Stress melts away and they gently discard of any makeup and grime you've built up. I've used them several times now in the last few months and I will continue to use them for as long as they carry them.
emily g.
emily g.

I love these makeup wipes! They do leave my face a little bit greasy but they are very hydrating and perfect before bed. you do not need to push and pull on your skin which I really love. The packaging is nice because it closes again with its adhesive opening flap!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?