Add a Photo

Rana I.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes. I keep them in my car, purse, and bathroom. Every where I go these are with me you can buy them at any drug store. It's super inexpensive and the recloseable pouch is convenient and wipes off all my makeup with just one wipe. Gets the job done
Katie L.
Katie L.
Lavista, NE
I have used Neutrogena Make-Up wipes before, so I thought I would give these ones a try. However, that was not my best choice. I primarily use these to take off my face make-up, but when I wiped some spare eye makeup off, my eyes stung! I will not purchase again.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Justin, TX
June 2, 2016, 9:48 p.m.
Oh my gosh these have always been my favorite makeup remover wipes! It is so effective of getting everything off at night and I love the color purple because it's calming. I don't think I can ever be disappointed with this product! I would recommend it to others.
Carina T.
Carina T.
Watertown, MA
May 18, 2016, 9:32 p.m.
As someone with super sensitive skin these wipes are the only ones that actually don't make my skin feel like its on fire. Sold in so many places so its super easy to find and they are truly effective. I love makeup and one of these bad boys remove all my makeup!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
Feb. 24, 2016, 7:36 p.m.
These makeup wipes are fantastic at removing makeup in one or two swipes, and leave a clean (albeit slightly wet) finish. Sensitive skin types beware, this did cause a reaction for me around my eyes, so head to their natural version if you are prone to reactions.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Monroe, NY
May 5, 2016, 4:59 p.m.
These wipes are absolutely incredible! I'll never buy another brand as long as I wear makeup. These remove all makeup quickly and without any oily residue. I truly feel like these remove all of my makeup and I feel confident going to sleep after just using these.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
March 26, 2016, 11:45 a.m.
Always gets the job done! Wipes away dirt, oil, makeup, and the gross feel after a long day! It leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, fresh, and feels like you never had makeup on all day. The calming aroma leaves you feeling fresh, calm, relaxed, and ready for bed.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
May 16, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
These are the best and most convenient wipes I've used to get my makeup off. Easy to use, and portable! I love how my skin feels so soft after using them. They were worth the price I paid, and prefer them over the generic brand. I would definitely recommend them!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Bonaire, GA
May 6, 2016, 9:57 a.m.
I loved these wipes, they didn't make my skin oily and took off all of my makeup. Waterproof mascara required a little more effort though. The only negative thing to say about these is that they dry out very fast in the package if you don't consistently use them.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Carencro
May 19, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Burned the crap out of my eyes! Didn't remove well and smells horrible. You can find at drugstores including Ulta and target. Don't recommend at all. First time user and never repurchasing. My eyes were burning and red all night, even my sisters were burning too
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?