Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Tashay L.
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA

These come in packs of 40 and though it seems like a good deal for about 3 bucks, these do not work as good as cheaper brands I have tried. I am currently using these and I have to use a secondary cleanser twice as much as I have with any other remover. Save your money!
Sheera H.
Sheera H.
Sierra Vista, AZ

These made me break out in a terrible rash. Under my eyes became puffy and red. This may just be an allergic reaction specific to me, but I would definitely not buy again. Also, it didn't remove all the eye makeup or face makeup and I had to use at least two towelettes.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

These were great for taking your make up off at the end of the day! I always felt so relaxed and calm after using these as well. It took the make up off easily and i did not seem to wake up with "raccoon eyes" in the morning. Overall i loved them and think you will too!
emily d.
emily d.
St Petersburg, FL

It took an extra wipe or two to really get the makeup off, and i only wear foundation, mascara, and shadow. However, they smell great and are super gentle on my sensitive skin. They didn't dry my skin out or make it oily. And they left my face feeling soft and refreshed.
CATHERINE J.
CATHERINE J.

I pursued this product from Wal-Mart back in 2013. It was my first time using this produce. Towelettes worked great in removing the layers of make up, but the one negative about his product is that it broke my skin out. Besides the breakout's these towelettes are great.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Sandown, NH

I swear by neutrogena makeup removing wipes! I wear a lot of mascara and they always remove it all and they are gentle enough where they don't pull lashes out and these ones smell amazing! I prefer the original scented ones simply because they have more moisture to them!
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Bakersfield, CA

These have got to be the best darn wipes I've ever used. I've used so many and these are my favorite. Love that they leave my face nice and fresh after using, I have bought these for a while now and I would trade them for anything in the world. Love the purple packaging
Feather K.
Feather K.
Regina, Saskatchewan (SK)

I love using these. They take off heavy makeup very easily. I tell everyone to buy them. Yes i love Nutrogena. They are not pricey at all, very affordable. Pretty packaging, easy opening. Easy to grab wipes. They are great the way they are. Don't need to change anything.
Ashlie G.
Ashlie G.
Manchester, NH

I absolutely love this product!!! It not only cleansed my face and removed all of my makeup, but it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is very gentle on the skin which I like. I would recommend this product to any one and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Miramichi, NB

Smell really good and does the trick! Does not leave your face all oily, and it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have an easy product to bring along with you for fast makeup removal. Bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now