Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bella Vista, AR

Great make up remover cloth, smells amazing, gets all my makeup off, and leaves my face fresh for the morning. This is an easy to use product and by far, the best brand I've ever used. Great for travel. I also use a face scrub fairly often. I buy this product often.
Addalyne H.
Addalyne H.
Portsmouth, OH

These are the makeup remover wipes that I use most often. I usually just buy them from Walmart. They're a little pricey, just like anything else from neutrogena, but they get the job done quick and efficiently. They're gentle on skin, and have a very soothing scent.
christeen e.
christeen e.
Lima, OH

I love these makeup wipes, that are my go to. The only thing I don't like is it makesy eyes burn. Otherwise I bought this product at Walmart and I always do. I find it to be cheaper there so that is the main reason I bought it the first time. And have loved it since
Mary D.
Mary D.
Krypton, KY

Love these cleaned my face and let it soft. Great value for the price . The packaging is ok except that if you don't close the little hole up with the flap they will dry out. They need to make a better way of closing them. I would definitely buy these again and have
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Lisbeth L.
Lisbeth L.

Very cleaning and it left your skin very soft and hydrated. I really like, was what I was looking for, it met my expectation and is extremely effective. just with one wipe you can clean the whole face. I really like it and i am definitely still using it. AMAZING !!!
Love these wipes! They do a great job of getting the makeup off without the stinging/burning feeling that other wipes have given me. They are great a great part of my night time routine because they calm my skin down and are very soothing for my face. I'm a big fan!
Mi'Lizanae S.
Mi'Lizanae S.
River Rouge, MI

It works beautifully I have recommended this to all of my women family members and most of them have purchased it, I love this, and every time I run out I go out and buy more instantly, I have never had a skin problem while using this product, it works marvelously.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Pasadena, CA

I really like to use these makeup remover wipes before I wash my face. I buy them usually from Target or Walgreens. I like to use this even if I barely have anything on because it makes me feel like I thoroughly have washed my face. I would definitely recommend it!
Reagan F.
Reagan F.

These are amazing the are really calming and make me feel satisfied before I go to bed. It also gets all my make up off. I bought this at walmart and they where in the make up isle. I use them all the time. Yes I think they could do better to not my face feel oily.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?