Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Clearfield, UT

Not my favorite makeup remover, but it works well in a pinch if you've forgotten yours at home while travelling. I can find them almost anywhere I go and they're really cheap. Unfortunately it explains itself as I have to use multiple sheets to remove my makeup. 3/5
Mary D.
Mary D.
Krypton, KY

Love these cleaned my face and let it soft. Great value for the price . The packaging is ok except that if you don't close the little hole up with the flap they will dry out. They need to make a better way of closing them. I would definitely buy these again and have
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Richmond, VA

Whenever I'm trying to remove makeup with my washcloth it always leave some behind no matter how hard I scrub. These were the first wipes that actually cleared all of the makeup off my face. Plus, my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad this one did not break me out.
Mi'Lizanae S.
Mi'Lizanae S.
River Rouge, MI

It works beautifully I have recommended this to all of my women family members and most of them have purchased it, I love this, and every time I run out I go out and buy more instantly, I have never had a skin problem while using this product, it works marvelously.
Celine A.
Celine A.
Heber City, UT

When I first saw this product I was quite surprised thinking soothing wipes? hmmm I don't know how well that will get along with my skin and eyes. but they work just as good as the regular blue pack but have a soothing effect which helps put you in the mood for bed
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Coal City, IL

Did not leave an oily residue on my face and left my face clear of make up. I have used these for a few years. I think the price for the products is good but a little higher than i would like to pay. Purchased at target. Would recommend as a daily make up rermover.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA

I have been using this product for years now and it's by far the best make up remover cleansing wipes I have used. These wipes are super gentle on the skin and don't irritate my dry sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these make up remover wipes to others!
Reagan F.
Reagan F.

These are amazing the are really calming and make me feel satisfied before I go to bed. It also gets all my make up off. I bought this at walmart and they where in the make up isle. I use them all the time. Yes I think they could do better to not my face feel oily.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Pasadena, CA

I really like to use these makeup remover wipes before I wash my face. I buy them usually from Target or Walgreens. I like to use this even if I barely have anything on because it makes me feel like I thoroughly have washed my face. I would definitely recommend it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now