Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Lois W.
Lois W.
I love this stuff! its awesome it really does calm you when your trying to go to sleep after removing your make up the packaging is perfect and easy to remove a towlette. ive used this product several times i would so buy more. its great stuff recommend defanently
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Rembert, SC
April 13, 2016, 5:02 a.m.
Love them love them love them....my favorite makeup remover wipes they are really thick and do not dry out easily. I keep a pack in the bathroom and one by my night stand for when I'm too lazy to get up...good for sensitive skin I would recommend these to everyone
Marsha J.
Marsha J.
April 4, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
I've been using these wipes for a while now and I really like them. The towelettes are durable and doesn't rip easily. It takes off majority of my makeup which is greatly appreciated. I also have very sensitive skin and this makeup removing wipe works well for me.
jaz s.
jaz s.
Smyrna, TN
May 19, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
I love these so much, out of every makeup wipe I've used so far. Most makeup wipes irritate my skin, making it feel a it itchy, but these are so refreshing and they don't irritate my eyes!
I recommend these to everyone!
And I've yet to find one that works so well!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Brooklyn, NY
April 19, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Very soft on the face, smells nice and leaves your skin feeling soft fresh and clean. My skin felt moisturizered throughout the whole night, not oily or dry like a lot of other things I've tried before. The towellet was the perfect size for cleaning my whole face!
Colleen K.
Colleen K.
Tallahassee, FL
April 11, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Very Soothing. I loved the way that the wipes got all of my makeup off without irritating my skin or eyes. Purchased at a local drugstore, very effective and a good value. Could be cheaper, but its worth the price. Would definitely recommend to other makeup users.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Huntingtown, MD
May 17, 2016, 1:39 p.m.
I love these!! They feel so soft and smell so good! I knew they did the trick when I woke up without raccoon eyes and that usually happens when my remover doesn't take off all of the mascara or eye makeup properly
They didn't break me out or dry my face out either
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
May 16, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
These are the best and most convenient wipes I've used to get my makeup off. Easy to use, and portable! I love how my skin feels so soft after using them. They were worth the price I paid, and prefer them over the generic brand. I would definitely recommend them!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Bonaire, GA
May 6, 2016, 9:57 a.m.
I loved these wipes, they didn't make my skin oily and took off all of my makeup. Waterproof mascara required a little more effort though. The only negative thing to say about these is that they dry out very fast in the package if you don't consistently use them.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Lavista, NE
I have used Neutrogena Make-Up wipes before, so I thought I would give these ones a try. However, that was not my best choice. I primarily use these to take off my face make-up, but when I wiped some spare eye makeup off, my eyes stung! I will not purchase again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?