Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Willamina B.
Willamina B.
Claremont, CA

I love the smell of them! wiping off my makeup has never been so satisfying. they're soft, and easy on the skin. I bought them at Target for four bucks. there are 21 in there, I felt like it was a good deal and I was correct. I think there isn't really any room for improvement quite yet. they're more for your face so if you're looking for something to get off heavy eye makeup, I suggest getting eye makeup remover instead. other than that they're great!
I like this remover just because I'm able to take off my make. Unfortunately it's slightly difficult to remove the makeup with one wipe. Especially dark eye makeup. The wipes leave my skin shiny like i just used oil to remove my makeup but without totally removing all the makeup. It's not really calming especially when you're able to see your makeup smeared across your face and the wipes leave behind the dark residue under your eyes from your eyeliner.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes by far! They take my makeup off so effortlessly and leave my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. Not to mention cooling, my favorite part. It makes me feel like my pores were opened and deeply cleaned! You honestly only need one to take all of your makeup off and if say even a drag queen would only need like two. I'm not even joking! Definitely go out and buy these, they are perfect for all skin types!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Brookville, IN

The Make Up Remover Toweletts make it so easy to take off my make up every night. I love that they are made with the purpose to get you calm at night. Sometime other towelettes will have a strong fragrance, but these don't. I also like that it only take one towelette to take all my make off. Using the towelettes also makes it easy on nights that I'm up late and don't want to wash my face. I can just grab a make up remove towelette and be done.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.

I like using makeup wipes to remove my makeup because it's the laziest way to remove makeup. These wipes don't burn my skin, and I have sensitive skin. It's very moist so it doesn't feel rough on your face when your trying to rub off your makeup unlike the "simple human" wipes. In all, I really like this product. If you get the double pack at Ulta you could you the coupon to get 3.50 off or whatever coupon they have for their drugstore brands!
Madison K.
Madison K.
Brooklyn, NY

This is the other scent of my go-to makeup wipes. I use these several times a week. Unfortunately, you have to use more than one, and you still should wash your face, so it doesn't really cleanse that well. But I still like it, as it gets off most of my makeup and it's the best one out there.
Casey P.
Casey P.
San Francisco, CA

Neutrogena makes the best make up remover towelettes out there. Hands down. And I have tried a lot of brands. I love the orginal ones and the night calming ones. The night calming ones are a little more expensive so I normally rotate them into my drawer every once in a while. They have an excellent scent and do have a sort of calming sensation about them. Very moist and sturdy. Everything I need in a make up remover wipe. Highly recommended.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Fresno, CA

I buy these towelettes mostly for my teenage daughter. She has been struggling with acne for a couple of years now and these towelettes have been a blessing. She doesn't wear makeup often but when she does she maintains a good habit by removing her make up with them every time. We have found that the towelettes don't dry out her skin like others we have tried nor do they leave a sticky feeling. Glad a friend recommended them to us for her.
Tanya C.
Tanya C.
Victoria , TX

Tried these out for the first time a few weeks ago and fell in love ! On my third bag at the moment . These are pretty large sized towelettes and take off all the makeup from my face and neck. I love how it smells and the way it makes my skin feel afterwards . I used Garnier makeup wipes before these and have not gone back . Definitely recommend these and the price is not too bad . They also come in 3 different varieties . Great product !
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL

Ok, so I haven't specifically tried the Night Calming ones, but I have the hydrating ones, which are in a turquoise package. And they are AMAZING. So amazing!!! They are the best makeup removing towelettes I have tried thus far. They remove water proof makeup, and it doesn't take a lot of effort. I could put on a full face of makeup, and only need one towelette to remove it all, then I was my face, They're amazing. Try them. You need to!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?