Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Richmond, VA
April 25, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
Whenever I'm trying to remove makeup with my washcloth it always leave some behind no matter how hard I scrub. These were the first wipes that actually cleared all of the makeup off my face. Plus, my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad this one did not break me out.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA
April 12, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
I have been using this product for years now and it's by far the best make up remover cleansing wipes I have used. These wipes are super gentle on the skin and don't irritate my dry sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these make up remover wipes to others!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Sun Valley, CA
May 16, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
These wipes clean off all of my makeup in no time! Leaves my face feeling clean and not greasy. One towelette was all I needed to clean my face. The wipes themselves are gentle and refreshing. Easy to use and is a life saver! Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Erin C.
Erin C.
North Arlington, NJ
May 19, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
I love this product. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily and with just 1 towel I'm able to basically remove EVERYTHING from my face. The only thing I wish it did was work a little harder on my mascara. You can't beat the price. It's just a few dollars for a pack.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
May 3, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
These are amazing the are really calming and make me feel satisfied before I go to bed. It also gets all my make up off. I bought this at walmart and they where in the make up isle. I use them all the time. Yes I think they could do better to not my face feel oily.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Parkersburg, WV
Feb. 8, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
I really love these makeup remover wipes. They completely take off your makeup effortlessly and don't leave your skin feeling sore. You can always guarantee that your skin will be clean after using these. I highly recommend and think that they are worth the money.
Connie C.
Connie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Son muy ricas te dan una sensación deliciosa en la piel la.dejan como si uno se la hubiera lavado con abundante agua son muy ricas y muy buenas desmaquillannraipo y también de refrescan tu rosto cada vez que te des maquillas la.cara con esta toallas te cuida mucho
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Columbia, Missouri
Feb. 10, 2016, 7:59 p.m.
I love these towelettes! They're great for taking off both face and eye makeup. The only problem is they get basically what I like to think of as the "base layer" of makeup off, and then you still need to cleanse your face after to make sure it's completely clean.
jaz s.
jaz s.
Smyrna, TN
May 19, 2016, 6:23 p.m.
I love these so much, out of every makeup wipe I've used so far. Most makeup wipes irritate my skin, making it feel a it itchy, but these are so refreshing and they don't irritate my eyes!
I recommend these to everyone!
And I've yet to find one that works so well!
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Apopka, FL
Feb. 4, 2016, 9:57 p.m.
These remove my makeup fairly well although it definitely takes some extra scrubbing time on the eyes. But it doesn't seem to irritate my skin or am dry it out, so that is a huge plus! They also smell good, which makes my nighttime routine just a little bit nicer.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?