Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Iowa City, IA

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They don't leave the skin dry or a residue, I can use it and not be worried ill be broken out when I wake up, the packaging works if you really stick the top back down or else they'll dry out. I will continue to buy these!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Krypton, KY

Love these cleaned my face and let it soft. Great value for the price . The packaging is ok except that if you don't close the little hole up with the flap they will dry out. They need to make a better way of closing them. I would definitely buy these again and have
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Grapevine, TX

It took off my makeup like a dream but the bad thing was that when I was going to take my eye makeup off it burned really bad. The packaging was nice and easy to use but as I said the liquid in it made my eyes red and burn. I would buy it again it has good potential
Amber V.
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA

These towelettes smell fantastic. I love the clean feeling I get after using. I purchased from Walmart for the first time a month ago and will be purchasing again soon. The are gentle on my skin and I don't feel like it leaves any kind of residue or harsh chemicals.
Addalyne H.
Addalyne H.
Portsmouth, OH

These are the makeup remover wipes that I use most often. I usually just buy them from Walmart. They're a little pricey, just like anything else from neutrogena, but they get the job done quick and efficiently. They're gentle on skin, and have a very soothing scent.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Delbarton, WV

Great product to remove make up! Scent is also great! It meet my exceptations and I won't go back to the cheaper brands! I bought it from Walmart! It was a great price! I am a first time user! And will be using it again! There is mother that I would change about it!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I love this product!! I have used the regular Neutrogena formula and they both work amazing. Love the tub packaging for home since it's nice and sturdy. I also love the ones that come in the Baggie. Would definitely repurchase this remover and recommend to everyone.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Summerton, SC

Love love love these towelettes. I use them every night and they remove all the makeup from my skin. I bought them at Walmart. This is the first time I have used them and I am loving the results. Nice calming nighttime smell that does not have a strong alcohol base.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Bella Vista, AR

Great make up remover cloth, smells amazing, gets all my makeup off, and leaves my face fresh for the morning. This is an easy to use product and by far, the best brand I've ever used. Great for travel. I also use a face scrub fairly often. I buy this product often.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now