Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Lancaster, CA

I use these every night followed by my Murad Toner. I love how easy they are to use and how well they remove all of my makeup. I love that I can get them at my grocery store and they are reasonably priced. I have been using them for years and would highly recommend them.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, PA

I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! They are very true to its name. They remove allll of my makeup, even waterproof makeup. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't irritate my skin like others I've tried. These are very calming and I use them everyday.
Megan O.
Megan O.

Works good. Like how it makes my skin feel. I think it is a good product and I do think it is a good product and it isn't very expensive it is gentle on my face and you can get it at any store it really does help take your makeup off and make you feel refreshed and clean
Timothy J.
Timothy J.

BEST wipes i have ever used ever! they take off the makeup so easy and they do not leave your skin dry of flakey or harsh. The wipes are sooo easy and do not tear or rip. They take off all the makeup so easy. I love and use them all the time. I would so recomment them .
Mehrin A.
Mehrin A.
Los Angeles, CA

This product was very helpful to use because it removes all the make up instantly and gives me a clear face. I loved using this product but I still think it lacks some qualities that I was looking for. So I am giving a four star but again it was an amazing thing to use.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Sandown, NH

I swear by neutrogena makeup removing wipes! I wear a lot of mascara and they always remove it all and they are gentle enough where they don't pull lashes out and these ones smell amazing! I prefer the original scented ones simply because they have more moisture to them!
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH

These are very gentle and smell really nice. They really refresh your skin before bed. Takes make up off with ease, very effective. I have used them plenty of times and they have never dried my skin out or caused irritation. I just wish you could buy them in bulk sizes.
CATHERINE J.
CATHERINE J.

I pursued this product from Wal-Mart back in 2013. It was my first time using this produce. Towelettes worked great in removing the layers of make up, but the one negative about his product is that it broke my skin out. Besides the breakout's these towelettes are great.
Adreanna G.
Adreanna G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I use these every night before I go to bed to wipe off all my makeup from the day! They are very gentle on the skin while removing waterproof makeup! I've seen a big difference in my face! I haven't been breaking out as much as I normally do since I've been using these!
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Bakersfield, CA

These have got to be the best darn wipes I've ever used. I've used so many and these are my favorite. Love that they leave my face nice and fresh after using, I have bought these for a while now and I would trade them for anything in the world. Love the purple packaging
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now