Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Clearfield, UT

Not my favorite makeup remover, but it works well in a pinch if you've forgotten yours at home while travelling. I can find them almost anywhere I go and they're really cheap. Unfortunately it explains itself as I have to use multiple sheets to remove my makeup. 3/5
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX

These are great for those nights when you don't have time to do an in depth cleansing of your face! They remove makeup fairly well and aren't harsh. The smell doesn't bother me. They are really great for travel too. I think this product would be great for pre-teens.
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Summerton, SC

Love love love these towelettes. I use them every night and they remove all the makeup from my skin. I bought them at Walmart. This is the first time I have used them and I am loving the results. Nice calming nighttime smell that does not have a strong alcohol base.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

I love this product!! I have used the regular Neutrogena formula and they both work amazing. Love the tub packaging for home since it's nice and sturdy. I also love the ones that come in the Baggie. Would definitely repurchase this remover and recommend to everyone.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Douglasville, GA

These towelettes smell fantastic. I love the clean feeling I get after using. I purchased from Walmart for the first time a month ago and will be purchasing again soon. The are gentle on my skin and I don't feel like it leaves any kind of residue or harsh chemicals.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

These are my favorites makeup remover wipes to use at the end of the day! They take of all of my makeup and don't leave a residue on my face. The packaging is easy and simple to use plus it's very travel friendly. I will continue to purchase these for years to come!
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Delbarton, WV

Great product to remove make up! Scent is also great! It meet my exceptations and I won't go back to the cheaper brands! I bought it from Walmart! It was a great price! I am a first time user! And will be using it again! There is mother that I would change about it!
Stefunny P.
Stefunny P.

These wipes are amazing. They are nothing like other make up wipes that I've used. I bought this a month ago. It is very gentle and does not hurt my skin to remove the make up. I like the packaging because its simple and easy to use. I will definitely try this again
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Iowa City, IA

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They don't leave the skin dry or a residue, I can use it and not be worried ill be broken out when I wake up, the packaging works if you really stick the top back down or else they'll dry out. I will continue to buy these!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Grapevine, TX

It took off my makeup like a dream but the bad thing was that when I was going to take my eye makeup off it burned really bad. The packaging was nice and easy to use but as I said the liquid in it made my eyes red and burn. I would buy it again it has good potential
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?