Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Algonquin, IL

These smell the best out of all of the Neutrogena wipes, which are my favorite of all the makeup wipes I have tried. It takes some effort to remove waterproof mascara and some kinds of eyeliners, but that is something that would happen with any remover. Great choice.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Hanover, PA

These wipes really DO get all of my makeup off. They work great for eye makeup, which is the whole purpose of my purchasing these. One wipe is all I need to use with this brand. Other brands ive needed 2+ in order to get the job done so they are wasted quite quickly.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Texas

Makes my face feel very nice, it leaves my skin feel refreshed and not sticky. This is the first time I have used this particular item. I purchased at Wal Mart. The packaging is nice and simple nothing hard to get into. I believe every one should try it at least once
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Indianola, IA

Works really well for removing makeup, it didn't burn or dry out my skin and I will say I have normal to dry skin. I didn't notice any huge difference using this product than I have other makeup wipes I don't typically spend an arm and a leg on makeup remover though.
Emma Rose W.
Emma Rose W.
Estero, FL

These are the best of the best!!!! my go to brand!!! i really love these!! good for price, worth it all. don't break out my face. i have sensitive skin and theses are the best for my face, they don't irritate my face. i buy these wipes all the time. One of my favs!!!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Brookline, MO

I purchas3e these wipes at my local Walmart neighborhood market. They are very gentle and wipe makeup off very smoothly. It was my first time using these and they also clean off brushes well. I really like these however they leave your skin feeling oily the next day.
Renea H.
Renea H.
Iselin, NJ

Makeup comes off easy and quick! Very handy when in a rush. Cleanses your face and removes makeup at the same time so no need to wash your face after because it will already be done. Also small enough to take on the go in a pocket book or keep in your car just incase
ruby s.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX

These makeup wipes easily remove all of my makeup without having to scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes when using to remove eye makeup and easily removes waterproof makeup it is a very gentle product and there is nothing I would change about the formula!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Muskogee, OK

These are my go-to for face make-up removal. They are gentle on skin and i can even use them on my 3 year old when we play with makeup. They are very effective in removing all traces of makeup and didn't dissapoint. I don't see any room for improvement on this product.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Highly recommend these towelettes! They remove all your makeup fast and easy. I have used these towelettes for about 2 years and they continue to work amazingly every time. They leave your face very smooth and moisturized after every use. I will continue to buy them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?