Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Texas

Makes my face feel very nice, it leaves my skin feel refreshed and not sticky. This is the first time I have used this particular item. I purchased at Wal Mart. The packaging is nice and simple nothing hard to get into. I believe every one should try it at least once
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Hanover, PA

These wipes really DO get all of my makeup off. They work great for eye makeup, which is the whole purpose of my purchasing these. One wipe is all I need to use with this brand. Other brands ive needed 2+ in order to get the job done so they are wasted quite quickly.
Renea H.
Renea H.
Iselin, NJ

Makeup comes off easy and quick! Very handy when in a rush. Cleanses your face and removes makeup at the same time so no need to wash your face after because it will already be done. Also small enough to take on the go in a pocket book or keep in your car just incase
ruby s.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX

These makeup wipes easily remove all of my makeup without having to scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes when using to remove eye makeup and easily removes waterproof makeup it is a very gentle product and there is nothing I would change about the formula!
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Shreveport, LA

I love the product and I use it whenever I wear makeup to remove a majority of it before I go about saying my face. I find that where with other wipes I would use 2 or 3 this producti only have to use one to get all of my face makeup off before doing a thorough wash.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Brookline, MO

I purchas3e these wipes at my local Walmart neighborhood market. They are very gentle and wipe makeup off very smoothly. It was my first time using these and they also clean off brushes well. I really like these however they leave your skin feeling oily the next day.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.

I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Grapevine, TX

It took off my makeup like a dream but the bad thing was that when I was going to take my eye makeup off it burned really bad. The packaging was nice and easy to use but as I said the liquid in it made my eyes red and burn. I would buy it again it has good potential
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX

These are great for those nights when you don't have time to do an in depth cleansing of your face! They remove makeup fairly well and aren't harsh. The smell doesn't bother me. They are really great for travel too. I think this product would be great for pre-teens.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

These are my favorites makeup remover wipes to use at the end of the day! They take of all of my makeup and don't leave a residue on my face. The packaging is easy and simple to use plus it's very travel friendly. I will continue to purchase these for years to come!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now