Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
May 2, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
I love how this makeup remover leaves my skin feeling by morning time. I feel refreshed, clean, and glowing. It is gentle on my very sensitive on my skin. I use this product on a regular basis because of how easily it removes even the most stubborn makeup products.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA
April 12, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
I have been using this product for years now and it's by far the best make up remover cleansing wipes I have used. These wipes are super gentle on the skin and don't irritate my dry sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend these make up remover wipes to others!
Eris D.
Eris D.
April 9, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
The cloths works very well in removing the makeup from my skin. No need to use several wipes to remove the makeup. The cloths are soft causing no skin irritation during removal! Also, the wipes offer a pleasant scent which is a plus. Definitely recommend purchasing
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Richmond, VA
April 25, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
Whenever I'm trying to remove makeup with my washcloth it always leave some behind no matter how hard I scrub. These were the first wipes that actually cleared all of the makeup off my face. Plus, my skin is very sensitive so I'm glad this one did not break me out.
Reagan F.
Reagan F.
May 3, 2016, 6:58 p.m.
These are amazing the are really calming and make me feel satisfied before I go to bed. It also gets all my make up off. I bought this at walmart and they where in the make up isle. I use them all the time. Yes I think they could do better to not my face feel oily.
Erin C.
Erin C.
North Arlington, NJ
May 19, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
I love this product. It doesn't leave my face feeling oily and with just 1 towel I'm able to basically remove EVERYTHING from my face. The only thing I wish it did was work a little harder on my mascara. You can't beat the price. It's just a few dollars for a pack.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Sun Valley, CA
May 16, 2016, 5:56 p.m.
These wipes clean off all of my makeup in no time! Leaves my face feeling clean and not greasy. One towelette was all I needed to clean my face. The wipes themselves are gentle and refreshing. Easy to use and is a life saver! Would definitely recommend to everyone.
Celine A.
Celine A.
Heber City, UT
Feb. 14, 2016, 3:59 a.m.
When I first saw this product I was quite surprised thinking soothing wipes? hmmm I don't know how well that will get along with my skin and eyes. but they work just as good as the regular blue pack but have a soothing effect which helps put you in the mood for bed
Mi'Lizanae S.
Mi'Lizanae S.
River Rouge, MI
May 15, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
It works beautifully I have recommended this to all of my women family members and most of them have purchased it, I love this, and every time I run out I go out and buy more instantly, I have never had a skin problem while using this product, it works marvelously.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Coal City, IL
April 13, 2016, 4:49 p.m.
Did not leave an oily residue on my face and left my face clear of make up. I have used these for a few years. I think the price for the products is good but a little higher than i would like to pay. Purchased at target. Would recommend as a daily make up rermover.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?