Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Katie O.
Katie O.
Columbus, OH

These wipes are fantastic! They make it quick and easy to remove your makeup after a long day, and the calming scent makes you feel like you just left the spa, all ready to relax and get to bed. I always keep these on hand to remove my makeup quickly and easily at night.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Groton, CT

I absolutely am in love with this product. I like how it doesn't burn or irritate my face when I use it more than once, and it doesn't leave a residue all over my skin or an unpleasant odor. I have only used it once and I would defeinelty go to the store to get it again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I do not like eyes makeup removing wipes. I find they sting my eyes and are really wet. They are great at taking off make up but leave my face feeling really oily and leave a ton of product left on my skin. After I use these, I feel as if I need to cleanse my face twice!
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

I personally didn't Care for these towelettes, first of all the scent gave me a headache and secondly they completely dried out my skin,they do a good job of removing makeup but being left with irritated skin isn't great ,my face felt really tight ,not good in my opinion
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Hacienda Heights, CA

This is a very useful product for when your too lazy to take a shower and need to take off your makeup before you leave the house in the morning with 1-2 wipes depending on how much makeup you used all your makeup will come off really good product you should try some. :)
Works great! Easy on eyes and is good for everyday use, not just night time. Very easy to use while doing makeup when you mess up on a simple winged eyeliner or smudge lipstick, it was very effective and I would defiantly purchase in the future. Love neutrogena products!
klarissa m.
klarissa m.
Merced, CA

I like using thia product. I don't wear make up all of the time but when I do and need to get it off before bed tgja is a great product to use. takes it off smoothly and smells good. I don't have to rub and scrub forever it comes off so easily with this make up remover..
Elspeth M.
Elspeth M.

Not a big fan of makeup remover wipes, I find that they don't actually remove very much. I tend to try and stay away from them but these were some of the first ones I tried and as for night calming I don't see any difference between these and another makeup remover wipes
Laura S.
Laura S.
Genoa, Oh

These towelettes are great for travel and home! Quick and easy and takes off all of your makeup quickly. They also have a pleasant smell. Gentle cloth! I use these frequently and will continue to purchase! Would definitely recommend these especially if you are traveling!
Caillean D.
Caillean D.
Nantucket, MA

These are my go-to makeup removing wipes, as they get the job done with only one wipe. I usually wear foundation, contour, lip color, eyeliner, and mascara, and can usually get all this makeup off with only one wipe, which lets me get my money's worth out of the package.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now