Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dallas, TX

The towelettes are extremely convenient. I always keep them in my bag for traveling or late nights at the office. I just wish they came in smaller package bundles so I could leave them in all my bags. They are simple and get the job done, no frills but that's what I want!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL

I love these Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes by Neutrogena. They feel great on my skin and even take of my waterproof Mascara without no problems. They are Dematologist Tested which is great bc I have very sensitive skin. This product works great and highly recommend!
Celeste  L.
Celeste L.
San Diego, CA

These babies definitely take a majority of my makeup and dirt off from the day. The price is great but the wipes could be a tad thicker so they don't tear so easily while cleansing. This product exceeded my expectations and I definitely will be buying again in the future.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fresno , Ca

Love the convenience of just reaching over to my night stand and grabbing a towelettes! It is extremely soft and moisturizing! I do wish it came in a bigger package because I use them so much. The price is perfect compared to other makeup removers that do not hardly work.
joyce k.
joyce k.
La Crescenta, CA

Love these cleansing wipes! I keep these by my bed and use them whenever I'm too tired to actually go through my entire routine of removing my make up. I usually use two, one to remove the make up and one to clean off any excess residue left behind. All in all, love them!
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Findlay, OH

For a long time, I just used store brand facial wipes, but once I found these, I haven't gone back. I love the smell of these, they remove my makeup in just a few swipes, and they don't irritate my eyes. Plus, I haven't had a breakout since I started using them! Awesome!
Leah R.
Leah R.
Groton, CT

I absolutely am in love with this product. I like how it doesn't burn or irritate my face when I use it more than once, and it doesn't leave a residue all over my skin or an unpleasant odor. I have only used it once and I would defeinelty go to the store to get it again.
Suellen H.
Suellen H.
Englewood, CO

I really like this make up remover, but I think that the pieces are too big, I always cut it in half to use. One more thing that I don't like it is that it make my skin too oily. I always have to wash my face very well after use it, so I don't wake up with a lot of acne.
Works great! Easy on eyes and is good for everyday use, not just night time. Very easy to use while doing makeup when you mess up on a simple winged eyeliner or smudge lipstick, it was very effective and I would defiantly purchase in the future. Love neutrogena products!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I do not like eyes makeup removing wipes. I find they sting my eyes and are really wet. They are great at taking off make up but leave my face feeling really oily and leave a ton of product left on my skin. After I use these, I feel as if I need to cleanse my face twice!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now