Add a Photo

Mary D.
Mary D.
Krypton, KY
April 3, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Love these cleaned my face and let it soft. Great value for the price . The packaging is ok except that if you don't close the little hole up with the flap they will dry out. They need to make a better way of closing them. I would definitely buy these again and have
Stefunny P.
Stefunny P.
April 14, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
These wipes are amazing. They are nothing like other make up wipes that I've used. I bought this a month ago. It is very gentle and does not hurt my skin to remove the make up. I like the packaging because its simple and easy to use. I will definitely try this again
March 22, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Love these wipes! They do a great job of getting the makeup off without the stinging/burning feeling that other wipes have given me. They are great a great part of my night time routine because they calm my skin down and are very soothing for my face. I'm a big fan!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Grapevine, TX
April 13, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
It took off my makeup like a dream but the bad thing was that when I was going to take my eye makeup off it burned really bad. The packaging was nice and easy to use but as I said the liquid in it made my eyes red and burn. I would buy it again it has good potential
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
April 3, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 27, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
These are great for those nights when you don't have time to do an in depth cleansing of your face! They remove makeup fairly well and aren't harsh. The smell doesn't bother me. They are really great for travel too. I think this product would be great for pre-teens.
Lisbeth L.
Lisbeth L.
April 3, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Very cleaning and it left your skin very soft and hydrated. I really like, was what I was looking for, it met my expectation and is extremely effective. just with one wipe you can clean the whole face. I really like it and i am definitely still using it. AMAZING !!!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Summerton, SC
Love love love these towelettes. I use them every night and they remove all the makeup from my skin. I bought them at Walmart. This is the first time I have used them and I am loving the results. Nice calming nighttime smell that does not have a strong alcohol base.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
May 15, 2016, 5:41 p.m.
I love this product!! I have used the regular Neutrogena formula and they both work amazing. Love the tub packaging for home since it's nice and sturdy. I also love the ones that come in the Baggie. Would definitely repurchase this remover and recommend to everyone.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Dallas, TX
Bought this at target and I have to say this is my go-to makeup remover! Love the scent and how easily it takes off my make up at night! Only downside is it does leave a slight greasy feeling on your skin after use. I highly recommend this product for nightly used!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?