Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Cincinnati, OH

I use this every night to remove my makeup. Does a great job before Iexfoliate.
I highly recommend this as it's gentle and does the job.

It doesn't fully remove mascara but does a good enough job. It also feel like it actually cleans my face while removing the makeup.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Morristown, TN

I found this product to be effective in removing all my make up. The scent is great. The price is reasonable. The packaging is convenient for storage in my bathroom and easy on the go. It was gentle one my skin and didn't leave my face red. Overall worth the investment.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Highland Mls, NY

Bought this product in Walmart. Very good and removes tough eye makeup. The only slight downfall is that it burns your eyes when used with water before/after usage. It's a good price though and I highly recommend this product to anyone that needs a new makeup remover.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Texas

Makes my face feel very nice, it leaves my skin feel refreshed and not sticky. This is the first time I have used this particular item. I purchased at Wal Mart. The packaging is nice and simple nothing hard to get into. I believe every one should try it at least once
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Indianola, IA

Works really well for removing makeup, it didn't burn or dry out my skin and I will say I have normal to dry skin. I didn't notice any huge difference using this product than I have other makeup wipes I don't typically spend an arm and a leg on makeup remover though.
Marcy A.
Marcy A.
Brooklyn, NY

Such a good product to remove your make up! I love it and it's a good price range for what it does. It's a damp wipe so it takes off the makeup nicely. I will most definitely purchase this again when I run out! I highly recommend it to every one! Good job neutrogena!
ruby s.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX

These makeup wipes easily remove all of my makeup without having to scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes when using to remove eye makeup and easily removes waterproof makeup it is a very gentle product and there is nothing I would change about the formula!
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Massillon, OH

I have very sensitive yes so all makeup removers burn m eyes so like yeah but these burn the less out of them all so thats lit the packaging is very annoying and could be improved because they are very expensive and yeah get the plasic container or they will dry ooyt
Bri H.
Bri H.
Riverton, IL

I love this makeup remover. I use it when I take my makeup off at night and it's so soothing to the skin. It's not harsh at all so it doesn't burn my eyes (I have sensitive eyes). I feel that they are at a good price with how many come in a package. I recommend them!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Clifton, VA

Very soft! I usually buy the store brand makeup removers but decided to splurge on these because I had heard great things about them. They were on sale at target so it was a great time to get them. they are soft and comfortable on my face! Definitely would get again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now