Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Round Rock, TX

Is the best makeup remover for my face
These Neutrogena makeup remover make ma face really soft ,also I buy it at ulta store is amazing ,really gentle super nice package looking clean always and nice,I think these is just amazing don't need to fix anything ,I love it.
KImmiya H.
KImmiya H.

It did the job better than expected. I got it off of amazon for a small price and I use it nightly. The packaging was great and convenient. I use it mainly on my eyes and lips so I'm glad it was so soft. It was my first time buying and I plan to do so many more times.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413

LO MAXIMO!!! Verdaderamente fantastico, estas toallas desmaquillantes cumplen lo que prometen, retiran todo el maquillaje con una simple pasada, tienen mucho producto su formula es fantastica y el precio es una locura. me encanta y las recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Laura F.
Laura F.
Morristown, TN

I found this product to be effective in removing all my make up. The scent is great. The price is reasonable. The packaging is convenient for storage in my bathroom and easy on the go. It was gentle one my skin and didn't leave my face red. Overall worth the investment.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

This product works wonder with me I love this product it's the easiest way to take make up off it takes a lot of make up really fast me and my family enjoy this it's really effective I highly recommend this product I fell in love with this product I enjoy it very much
Leslie M.
Leslie M.

Highly recommend these towelettes! They remove all your makeup fast and easy. I have used these towelettes for about 2 years and they continue to work amazingly every time. They leave your face very smooth and moisturized after every use. I will continue to buy them!
Renea H.
Renea H.
Iselin, NJ

Makeup comes off easy and quick! Very handy when in a rush. Cleanses your face and removes makeup at the same time so no need to wash your face after because it will already be done. Also small enough to take on the go in a pocket book or keep in your car just incase
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Hanover, PA

These wipes really DO get all of my makeup off. They work great for eye makeup, which is the whole purpose of my purchasing these. One wipe is all I need to use with this brand. Other brands ive needed 2+ in order to get the job done so they are wasted quite quickly.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Massillon, OH

I have very sensitive yes so all makeup removers burn m eyes so like yeah but these burn the less out of them all so thats lit the packaging is very annoying and could be improved because they are very expensive and yeah get the plasic container or they will dry ooyt
Emma Rose W.
Emma Rose W.
Estero, FL

These are the best of the best!!!! my go to brand!!! i really love these!! good for price, worth it all. don't break out my face. i have sensitive skin and theses are the best for my face, they don't irritate my face. i buy these wipes all the time. One of my favs!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now