Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Via L.
Via L.
Cincinnati, OH

I like the options of wipes for different needs and skin types. I have sensitive skin and have had no negative reactions to the sensitive wipes. I enjoy the gentle smell. It would be nice if they were more moisturizing to more easily remove tougher makeup like mascara.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Morristown, TN

I found this product to be effective in removing all my make up. The scent is great. The price is reasonable. The packaging is convenient for storage in my bathroom and easy on the go. It was gentle one my skin and didn't leave my face red. Overall worth the investment.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

This product works wonder with me I love this product it's the easiest way to take make up off it takes a lot of make up really fast me and my family enjoy this it's really effective I highly recommend this product I fell in love with this product I enjoy it very much
Karyssa A.
Karyssa A.
Florence, OR

They remove my makeup pretty well, but what I don't like is how oily my skin looks afterwards. I always have to wash my face after I use the wipes. Which is kind of the point of having a wipe, is to not wash your face. Still on the look out for a good make up remover.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ

I use this product daily as it is apart of my nightly routine. I have tried other make-up removers, but this is my favorite. The scent is cooling and relaxing and the price is reasonable. I can get this conveniently at any local store. I highly recommend this product.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, Ca

By so far this wipes are so convenient their they best ones I always have them in my purse everywhere I go even when I travel they take all my make up off. I bought mine at target they always have so much. Yes I would they fabulous and they so gentle with my skin face
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Charleston, SC

I love these towelettes. They remove makeup and leave your face feeling fresh and relaxed. I love to use them before bed to cleanse my face, the the calming element works wonders. I think they are an excellent value for the product, and will definitely be buying more!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

Great smelling wipe to use just before bed. The smell is so relaxing it helps you wind down at the end of the night. It works really well with removing makeup. I do still have leftover mascara that is tough to remove but that is typical with all removers I have tried.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Kennett, MO

It's hard for me (who has very oily and sensitive skin) to find products that help me. But I discovered this product and absolutely fell in love with it. I do not have any reaction to it whatsoever and it doesn't counteract with my skin. Highly recommend this product!
KImmiya H.
KImmiya H.

It did the job better than expected. I got it off of amazon for a small price and I use it nightly. The packaging was great and convenient. I use it mainly on my eyes and lips so I'm glad it was so soft. It was my first time buying and I plan to do so many more times.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?