Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Highland Mls, NY

Bought this product in Walmart. Very good and removes tough eye makeup. The only slight downfall is that it burns your eyes when used with water before/after usage. It's a good price though and I highly recommend this product to anyone that needs a new makeup remover.
KImmiya H.
KImmiya H.

It did the job better than expected. I got it off of amazon for a small price and I use it nightly. The packaging was great and convenient. I use it mainly on my eyes and lips so I'm glad it was so soft. It was my first time buying and I plan to do so many more times.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ

I use this product daily as it is apart of my nightly routine. I have tried other make-up removers, but this is my favorite. The scent is cooling and relaxing and the price is reasonable. I can get this conveniently at any local store. I highly recommend this product.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, Ca

By so far this wipes are so convenient their they best ones I always have them in my purse everywhere I go even when I travel they take all my make up off. I bought mine at target they always have so much. Yes I would they fabulous and they so gentle with my skin face
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Charleston, SC

I love these towelettes. They remove makeup and leave your face feeling fresh and relaxed. I love to use them before bed to cleanse my face, the the calming element works wonders. I think they are an excellent value for the product, and will definitely be buying more!
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Kennett, MO

It's hard for me (who has very oily and sensitive skin) to find products that help me. But I discovered this product and absolutely fell in love with it. I do not have any reaction to it whatsoever and it doesn't counteract with my skin. Highly recommend this product!
Karyssa A.
Karyssa A.
Florence, OR

They remove my makeup pretty well, but what I don't like is how oily my skin looks afterwards. I always have to wash my face after I use the wipes. Which is kind of the point of having a wipe, is to not wash your face. Still on the look out for a good make up remover.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413

LO MAXIMO!!! Verdaderamente fantastico, estas toallas desmaquillantes cumplen lo que prometen, retiran todo el maquillaje con una simple pasada, tienen mucho producto su formula es fantastica y el precio es una locura. me encanta y las recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Cincinnati, OH

I use this every night to remove my makeup. Does a great job before Iexfoliate.
I highly recommend this as it's gentle and does the job.

It doesn't fully remove mascara but does a good enough job. It also feel like it actually cleans my face while removing the makeup.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Morristown, TN

I found this product to be effective in removing all my make up. The scent is great. The price is reasonable. The packaging is convenient for storage in my bathroom and easy on the go. It was gentle one my skin and didn't leave my face red. Overall worth the investment.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now