Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Maria H.
Maria H.
Frederick, MD

These will leave your face soft and the smell is very relaxing.. They work great but do dry out s little fast. Very gentle on any skin type....... I like the package but could be a little tighter so they don't dry. I buy them all the time and would recommend them to anyone
Journei B.
Journei B.
South Holland, IL

The wipes are not bad at all the actually get the job done I just find myself using two to three wipes to get my make up off other than that its great it leaves your face so smooth and soft the smell is even great I Just the wipes were bigger.I would still buy them again.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fresno , Ca

Love the convenience of just reaching over to my night stand and grabbing a towelettes! It is extremely soft and moisturizing! I do wish it came in a bigger package because I use them so much. The price is perfect compared to other makeup removers that do not hardly work.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Hamilton, OH

I love these, and the way they smell. They take my makeup right off, even the waterproof eyeliner and mascara I use. I've rebought a few times. They're very gentle, and you get lots of product for the price. I'll definitely buy again and again, they're my favorite removers,
Celeste  L.
Celeste L.
San Diego, CA

These babies definitely take a majority of my makeup and dirt off from the day. The price is great but the wipes could be a tad thicker so they don't tear so easily while cleansing. This product exceeded my expectations and I definitely will be buying again in the future.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM

Completely removes my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I am a first time user and absolutely love it. Good value and is pretty cheap. They packaging makes it easy to get to the wipes. I definitely recommend this to everyone that is looking for a clean fresh face.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Delhi, NY

I've repurchased these a few times now. They are wonderful for taking off face makeup, not so much eye makeup. My eyes aren't usually sensitive but if I get too close to my eyes with these it burns! So, I use these for my entire face minus the eyes and love how they work.
Hannah s.
Hannah s.
Elizabethtown, KY

I love these makeup wipes ecspecially at night when I am wanting to take off the day! The seem to get every bit of makeup off and leave my skin without that oily feeling that other brands give. I have repurchased this brand multiple times and I will continue to forever!!!
Robin B.
Robin B.
Arnold, MO

I have used different makeup remover towelettes and I love these! They do an incredible job removing waterproof mascara and oil. It's calming effect helps with the redness. It leaves my face feeling refreshed! The packaging keeps the towelettes moist. I love this product!
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Olathe, KS

These are great after a night out before hitting the bed. They are very gentle. I hate going to bed with makeup on and these really hit the mark on cleaning my face before bedtime. I would prefer if they came in a hard box instead of basically a jumbo foil package though.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now