Add a Photo

Marcy A.
Marcy A.
Brooklyn, NY
May 13, 2016, 11:24 p.m.
Such a good product to remove your make up! I love it and it's a good price range for what it does. It's a damp wipe so it takes off the makeup nicely. I will most definitely purchase this again when I run out! I highly recommend it to every one! Good job neutrogena!
Emma Rose W.
Emma Rose W.
Estero, FL
May 19, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
These are the best of the best!!!! my go to brand!!! i really love these!! good for price, worth it all. don't break out my face. i have sensitive skin and theses are the best for my face, they don't irritate my face. i buy these wipes all the time. One of my favs!!!
Addalyne H.
Addalyne H.
Portsmouth, OH
These are the makeup remover wipes that I use most often. I usually just buy them from Walmart. They're a little pricey, just like anything else from neutrogena, but they get the job done quick and efficiently. They're gentle on skin, and have a very soothing scent.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Iowa City, IA
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They don't leave the skin dry or a residue, I can use it and not be worried ill be broken out when I wake up, the packaging works if you really stick the top back down or else they'll dry out. I will continue to buy these!
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Summerton, SC
Love love love these towelettes. I use them every night and they remove all the makeup from my skin. I bought them at Walmart. This is the first time I have used them and I am loving the results. Nice calming nighttime smell that does not have a strong alcohol base.
Stefunny P.
Stefunny P.
April 14, 2016, 2:34 p.m.
These wipes are amazing. They are nothing like other make up wipes that I've used. I bought this a month ago. It is very gentle and does not hurt my skin to remove the make up. I like the packaging because its simple and easy to use. I will definitely try this again
Margie Z.
Margie Z.
Delbarton, WV
Great product to remove make up! Scent is also great! It meet my exceptations and I won't go back to the cheaper brands! I bought it from Walmart! It was a great price! I am a first time user! And will be using it again! There is mother that I would change about it!
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 27, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
These are great for those nights when you don't have time to do an in depth cleansing of your face! They remove makeup fairly well and aren't harsh. The smell doesn't bother me. They are really great for travel too. I think this product would be great for pre-teens.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
April 3, 2016, 1:40 a.m.
I like using thesis whites because it helps make my face feel clean. It is an effective product. The price is about the same as the other cleansing towelettes, so that is a pretty average. I have used it many times because I like the feel of this product on my face.
Lisbeth L.
Lisbeth L.
April 3, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Very cleaning and it left your skin very soft and hydrated. I really like, was what I was looking for, it met my expectation and is extremely effective. just with one wipe you can clean the whole face. I really like it and i am definitely still using it. AMAZING !!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?