Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Amanda F.
Amanda F.

I have tried a whole lot of cleansing wipes and these are by far some of my favorites. As someone who struggles with dry skin I find a lot of wipes to be too harsh and drying on my skin but I do not have that problem with these. They leave my face feeling soft and soothed.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Fayetteville, AR

I have been using these wipes every night for years! I can usually get a full face of makeup off with one or two wipes, depending on how much eye makeup I wore that day. They don't leave a film on my face which I love and it's very cooling on my sensitive, acne prone skin.
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Delano, TN

These are my favorite make up removing towelettes. these towelettes remove all product from my face with one towelette! I naturally have dry skin and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight at all. It has a calming smell, not like many I have used that smells weird.
Lydia T.
Lydia T.

Its great after a long day of wearing makeup. everything comes out so fast and it literally helps with your skin I'm a repeat user because of how great it works. its very gentle as well leaves no rashes i would buy it again i have two packs with me because i love this thing
Maria H.
Maria H.
Frederick, MD

These will leave your face soft and the smell is very relaxing.. They work great but do dry out s little fast. Very gentle on any skin type....... I like the package but could be a little tighter so they don't dry. I buy them all the time and would recommend them to anyone
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Forest Grove, OR

These are an overall great product..
I have used them and they for sure give me a calm smooth face right before bed. However they are not heavy duty enough to use for removing my makeup. After washing my face I would use these for an overall finish touch before I go to bed
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
North Brunswick, NJ

These are the best makeup remover wipes I haven't bought. They leave no residue and take of all your makeup. They feel soft on the skin and do not leave your skin feeling irritated or leave your pores feeling clogged. I would recommend these makeup remover wipes to anyone.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Brooklyn, NY

Great wipes for a quick facial clean , I usually use a face cleaner and then wipe to pick up whatever may have been left behind and it seems to be doing the job well . I would recommend for anyone who needs a quick clean maybe after work or after gym a quick little refresh
Larson E.
Larson E.
Marietta, GA

This make up removing wipe is my favorite to use they stay moist in packaging and never dry out. They get all the makeup off your face but try not to get it in your eye. I recommend this product to anyone who likes a fast and on the go way to remove make up quick and easy.
Marena A.
Marena A.
Littleton, CO

They remove the make up right away without having to scrub too hard. I bought mine at Walmart. Decently priced. Very gentle on my skin, they smell so refreshing and relaxing. Packaging is nice and small so they can fit anywhere even in your purse. Loveeeeeeeeee itttttt!!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now