Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

Omg I absolutely love these makeup remover pads!! The scent smells amazing! I love the package color as well (my favorite color). I love the fact that it removes all of my makeup; even waterproof mascara. I now have a favorite makeup remover and facial cleansing cloth.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Waldwick, NJ

Every single bit of makeup comes of with one to two wipes! It easily takes off all of my makeup including my waterproof mascara. The wipes stay moist for a long time and are easy to remove from the packaging. I definitely recommend them for all makeup users of all ages
Co-Co C.
Co-Co C.
Kansas City, MO

I think they're very convenient and easy to use. It removes all makeup and gentle. Face feels clean after use. It does not dry out my face unlike some makeup removers I've used in the past. I haven't noticed a calming effect and pretty much stick with the regular towlets
Grace B.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY

My go-to night make-up remover! This offers a clean feel than isn't too oily. The calming cleanse leaves a refreshed feel! I wish the package's seal was a bit more sturdy... It opened up in my travel bag on my weekend trip! Would definitely still recommend it to others
Sharr L.
Sharr L.
York, AL

Amazing. Works well with a lot of different skin types. Really adorable. Easy to have first traveling. The wipes really helps to breakdown stubborn makeup that settles in to fine lines and leaves the face feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Minerva Z.
Minerva Z.
Cheney

This product is amazing! After a long night out, I was able to use theses make-up remover cleansing towelettes to remove all my make up. They are not only perfect for night removal, but for minimal fixes. I You can get this at any drug store and I continue to use them!
Madison M.
Madison M.
El Paso, TX

I picked these up while being in a rush to head home and noticed there were new purple packaging. It's specifically made to calm your skin as you're going to bed. Love the concept! I just finished my packed and next till will be picking up the 48 count and stocking up!
Tori D.
Tori D.

Gets make up off perfectly! Does not irritate eyes and is not too harsh on skin. I wear mascara and eye liner daily and it successfully cleanses my skin without irritating my eyes or skin. Leaves face feeling smooth and clean. I love these wipes and use them every day!
Karyssa A.
Karyssa A.
Florence, OR

They remove my makeup pretty well, but what I don't like is how oily my skin looks afterwards. I always have to wash my face after I use the wipes. Which is kind of the point of having a wipe, is to not wash your face. Still on the look out for a good make up remover.
Eilish D.
Eilish D.
Sturbridge, MA

Absolutely love these make up removers! I use them every single night , doesn't make my face greasy or clog my pores! You can find them right at Walmart in the face wash isle. I highly recommend these :) I wouldn't want to use any different kind of make up removers :)
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now