Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Angelo, TX

Misleading packaging. I don't feel this product 'calms' me after using it. It smells good and works good but I have found other products that work better. I'm a repeat user because I keep being pulled into their products but I'm never fully pleased with their products.
Minerva Z.
Minerva Z.
Cheney

This product is amazing! After a long night out, I was able to use theses make-up remover cleansing towelettes to remove all my make up. They are not only perfect for night removal, but for minimal fixes. I You can get this at any drug store and I continue to use them!
Madison M.
Madison M.
El Paso, TX

I picked these up while being in a rush to head home and noticed there were new purple packaging. It's specifically made to calm your skin as you're going to bed. Love the concept! I just finished my packed and next till will be picking up the 48 count and stocking up!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
East Peoria, IL

Love them! They take off your waterproof makeup so easily and stay moist they don't get all dried out. I use these all the time along with the hydrating ones. They are relativly cheap and you can find them all over! Overall I think they are a great makeup remover wipe!
Tori D.
Tori D.

Gets make up off perfectly! Does not irritate eyes and is not too harsh on skin. I wear mascara and eye liner daily and it successfully cleanses my skin without irritating my eyes or skin. Leaves face feeling smooth and clean. I love these wipes and use them every day!
Sharr L.
Sharr L.
York, AL

Amazing. Works well with a lot of different skin types. Really adorable. Easy to have first traveling. The wipes really helps to breakdown stubborn makeup that settles in to fine lines and leaves the face feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
Spokane, WA

These are the best makeup remover whips I have ever used. They have never broken me out (I always wash my face after using a makeup wipe). All of my face and eye makeup is off by the time I am done with one wipe. These are very inexpensive and most definitely worth it!
Kandy F.
Kandy F.
Apalachin, NY

Love it! Makes my face feel good and feels really clean! It even has a nice sent unlike some face wipes that smell awful and leave your face sticky. I have very sensitive skin and my face didn't dry out. I highly recommend this to anyone that uses make up on a daily :)
Via L.
Via L.
Cincinnati, OH

I like the options of wipes for different needs and skin types. I have sensitive skin and have had no negative reactions to the sensitive wipes. I enjoy the gentle smell. It would be nice if they were more moisturizing to more easily remove tougher makeup like mascara.
Co-Co C.
Co-Co C.
Kansas City, MO

I think they're very convenient and easy to use. It removes all makeup and gentle. Face feels clean after use. It does not dry out my face unlike some makeup removers I've used in the past. I haven't noticed a calming effect and pretty much stick with the regular towlets
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?