Add a Photo

Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Indianola, IA
May 9, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Works really well for removing makeup, it didn't burn or dry out my skin and I will say I have normal to dry skin. I didn't notice any huge difference using this product than I have other makeup wipes I don't typically spend an arm and a leg on makeup remover though.
Renea H.
Renea H.
Iselin, NJ
April 10, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Makeup comes off easy and quick! Very handy when in a rush. Cleanses your face and removes makeup at the same time so no need to wash your face after because it will already be done. Also small enough to take on the go in a pocket book or keep in your car just incase
Bri H.
Bri H.
Riverton, IL
May 25, 2016, 4:54 p.m.
I love this makeup remover. I use it when I take my makeup off at night and it's so soothing to the skin. It's not harsh at all so it doesn't burn my eyes (I have sensitive eyes). I feel that they are at a good price with how many come in a package. I recommend them!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Muskogee, OK
April 18, 2016, 1:52 p.m.
These are my go-to for face make-up removal. They are gentle on skin and i can even use them on my 3 year old when we play with makeup. They are very effective in removing all traces of makeup and didn't dissapoint. I don't see any room for improvement on this product.
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Shreveport, LA
April 30, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
I love the product and I use it whenever I wear makeup to remove a majority of it before I go about saying my face. I find that where with other wipes I would use 2 or 3 this producti only have to use one to get all of my face makeup off before doing a thorough wash.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
April 21, 2016, 12:09 a.m.
Highly recommend these towelettes! They remove all your makeup fast and easy. I have used these towelettes for about 2 years and they continue to work amazingly every time. They leave your face very smooth and moisturized after every use. I will continue to buy them!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Hanover, PA
March 8, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
These wipes really DO get all of my makeup off. They work great for eye makeup, which is the whole purpose of my purchasing these. One wipe is all I need to use with this brand. Other brands ive needed 2+ in order to get the job done so they are wasted quite quickly.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Herndon, VA
April 5, 2016, 9:18 a.m.
Very soft! I usually buy the store brand makeup removers but decided to splurge on these because I had heard great things about them. They were on sale at target so it was a great time to get them. they are soft and comfortable on my face! Definitely would get again.
ruby s.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX
May 20, 2016, 10 p.m.
These makeup wipes easily remove all of my makeup without having to scrub and it doesn't burn or irritate your eyes when using to remove eye makeup and easily removes waterproof makeup it is a very gentle product and there is nothing I would change about the formula!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Texas
May 20, 2016, 9:48 a.m.
Makes my face feel very nice, it leaves my skin feel refreshed and not sticky. This is the first time I have used this particular item. I purchased at Wal Mart. The packaging is nice and simple nothing hard to get into. I believe every one should try it at least once
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?