Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Mehrin A.
Mehrin A.
Los Angeles, CA

This product was very helpful to use because it removes all the make up instantly and gives me a clear face. I loved using this product but I still think it lacks some qualities that I was looking for. So I am giving a four star but again it was an amazing thing to use.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Sandown, NH

I swear by neutrogena makeup removing wipes! I wear a lot of mascara and they always remove it all and they are gentle enough where they don't pull lashes out and these ones smell amazing! I prefer the original scented ones simply because they have more moisture to them!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Potts Camp

I love the night calming make up remover it's takes the make up of great!! Smells great & does not irritate my skin. Bought this from Walmart and it's very easy to use with the sticky side that comes up then you can put it back down to keep the towlets moist!
Toba C.
Toba C.
Silver Spring, MD

These work fairly well. I wish they would get my mascara completly off but it works for rest of the face. It is calming but has a very distinct fragrance. Sometimes its too strong of a scent for me. I have repurchased it many times because it gets most of the job done.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Mesa, AZ

This makeup removing wipes work so well on skin. I am satisfied with the results and the amount of wipes needed. This product is beyond good; it is incredible. It is also a very affordable product! Only thing they could improve on is the amount of moisture on the wipe.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Waldwick, NJ

Every single bit of makeup comes of with one to two wipes! It easily takes off all of my makeup including my waterproof mascara. The wipes stay moist for a long time and are easy to remove from the packaging. I definitely recommend them for all makeup users of all ages
Stacey T.
Stacey T.

Omg I absolutely love these makeup remover pads!! The scent smells amazing! I love the package color as well (my favorite color). I love the fact that it removes all of my makeup; even waterproof mascara. I now have a favorite makeup remover and facial cleansing cloth.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY

My go-to night make-up remover! This offers a clean feel than isn't too oily. The calming cleanse leaves a refreshed feel! I wish the package's seal was a bit more sturdy... It opened up in my travel bag on my weekend trip! Would definitely still recommend it to others
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Littleton, CO

I don't use any other kind of makeup remover and have sworn by this for years. Is so gentle on my skin, and has a pretty scent. It gets off all kinds of make up gently--waterproof mascara, foundation, eye makeup. This remover does it all. Would buy again in an instant.
Arielle A.
Arielle A.
Seattle, WA

Removes all traces of make up, and are perfect to use before bed. I prefer the scent of these as opposed to other make up wipes I've had in the past. They are gentle on my skin, and don't irritate my eyes at all. All in all, I would buy these again, and recommend them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?