Add a Photo

Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Cincinnati, OH
April 6, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
I use this every night to remove my makeup. Does a great job before Iexfoliate.
I highly recommend this as it's gentle and does the job.

It doesn't fully remove mascara but does a good enough job. It also feel like it actually cleans my face while removing the makeup.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Canoga park, Ca
May 17, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
By so far this wipes are so convenient their they best ones I always have them in my purse everywhere I go even when I travel they take all my make up off. I bought mine at target they always have so much. Yes I would they fabulous and they so gentle with my skin face
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Highland Mls, NY
April 5, 2016, 12:56 p.m.
Bought this product in Walmart. Very good and removes tough eye makeup. The only slight downfall is that it burns your eyes when used with water before/after usage. It's a good price though and I highly recommend this product to anyone that needs a new makeup remover.
KImmiya H.
KImmiya H.
May 1, 2016, 11:05 a.m.
It did the job better than expected. I got it off of amazon for a small price and I use it nightly. The packaging was great and convenient. I use it mainly on my eyes and lips so I'm glad it was so soft. It was my first time buying and I plan to do so many more times.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Kennett, MO
April 5, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
It's hard for me (who has very oily and sensitive skin) to find products that help me. But I discovered this product and absolutely fell in love with it. I do not have any reaction to it whatsoever and it doesn't counteract with my skin. Highly recommend this product!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
April 30, 2016, 6:48 p.m.
Great smelling wipe to use just before bed. The smell is so relaxing it helps you wind down at the end of the night. It works really well with removing makeup. I do still have leftover mascara that is tough to remove but that is typical with all removers I have tried.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Round Rock, TX
April 28, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Is the best makeup remover for my face
These Neutrogena makeup remover make ma face really soft ,also I buy it at ulta store is amazing ,really gentle super nice package looking clean always and nice,I think these is just amazing don't need to fix anything ,I love it.
Eilish D.
Eilish D.
Sturbridge, MA
April 12, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Absolutely love these make up removers! I use them every single night , doesn't make my face greasy or clog my pores! You can find them right at Walmart in the face wash isle. I highly recommend these :) I wouldn't want to use any different kind of make up removers :)
Kaitlynn C.
Kaitlynn C.
Indianola, IA
May 9, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Works really well for removing makeup, it didn't burn or dry out my skin and I will say I have normal to dry skin. I didn't notice any huge difference using this product than I have other makeup wipes I don't typically spend an arm and a leg on makeup remover though.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Herndon, VA
April 5, 2016, 9:18 a.m.
Very soft! I usually buy the store brand makeup removers but decided to splurge on these because I had heard great things about them. They were on sale at target so it was a great time to get them. they are soft and comfortable on my face! Definitely would get again.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?