Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD

My daughter and I both use these all the time. Mild enough for her sensitive skin and exczema and strong enough to take off eye makeup. I wouldn't buy anything else. These are easy to find anywhere, from grocery store to drug stores and anywhere in between. Highly recommend.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.

They got my makeup off fairly easy. They didn't dry up face while using it. It had a kind of scrub feel but still gentle. It smelt nice without the smell being strong. The packaging with eye catching with the softer color. The price was I believe to be fair for the product.
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
skaneateles, ny

Absolutely love it! So easy to use and wipes my makeup right off. I have had skin irritations with other makeup remover wipes in the past, but these are good on my skin and do not sting my eyes at all either. Do not cause any acne either which is great! Definitely my go-to.
Shay L.
Shay L.

These are the best makeup remover wipes on the market in my opinion. I love the smell, the texture and the way they moisturize my skin at the end of a long day. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't cause any type of irritation or redness at all, which is a plus!
Stephane A.
Stephane A.

I love the fact that can remove everything, i mean really everything, even water proof lipstick, that ones that is hard to take it off the neutrogena do an excellent work. My only concern is how only the skin stays after, i always need to wash with some cleaning soup after.
Kait C.
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA

I love going to bed with a fresh face! These wipes have a nice calming sent to help get you bedtime ready, and still are just as great as the regular blue pack makeup remover wipes! I switch off between the two currently - purple pack at night, and blue pack in the morning!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Washington, DC

I absolutely loved these Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes. Not only do they take off all my makeup, but they make my face feel so clean and refreshed before bed! I love that I can just throw them in my bag and take them with me wherever. I would definitely buy again!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY

Use this product every single night. Have 2 packs- 1 next to the bed for nights that are late and just need to quickly take off my make up before going to sleep and one in the bathroom for nights that I do my entire face regimen. This is a great product and would recommend!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Oregon, WI

This product dried out my face but removed makeup very well. If used with a good moisturizer then it is a very good product. I have very oily skin and it still dried out my face and in the morning I had dry patches. Test this product on a small area of skin before using it!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

Smells really clean! Leaves my face feeling fresh and soft after taking my makeup off. Takes 99% of my makeup off. Does not burn my eyes when I take off my mascara. Definitely calms and soothes the face during a nighttime routine. Not expensive, good value. Would buy again!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now