Add a Photo

Minerva Z.
Minerva Z.
Cheney
May 3, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
This product is amazing! After a long night out, I was able to use theses make-up remover cleansing towelettes to remove all my make up. They are not only perfect for night removal, but for minimal fixes. I You can get this at any drug store and I continue to use them!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
East Peoria, IL
May 20, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Love them! They take off your waterproof makeup so easily and stay moist they don't get all dried out. I use these all the time along with the hydrating ones. They are relativly cheap and you can find them all over! Overall I think they are a great makeup remover wipe!
Arielle A.
Arielle A.
Seattle, WA
April 15, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Removes all traces of make up, and are perfect to use before bed. I prefer the scent of these as opposed to other make up wipes I've had in the past. They are gentle on my skin, and don't irritate my eyes at all. All in all, I would buy these again, and recommend them.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
This product works wonder with me I love this product it's the easiest way to take make up off it takes a lot of make up really fast me and my family enjoy this it's really effective I highly recommend this product I fell in love with this product I enjoy it very much
Eilish D.
Eilish D.
Sturbridge, MA
April 12, 2016, 2:36 p.m.
Absolutely love these make up removers! I use them every single night , doesn't make my face greasy or clog my pores! You can find them right at Walmart in the face wash isle. I highly recommend these :) I wouldn't want to use any different kind of make up removers :)
Krista R.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ
I use this product daily as it is apart of my nightly routine. I have tried other make-up removers, but this is my favorite. The scent is cooling and relaxing and the price is reasonable. I can get this conveniently at any local store. I highly recommend this product.
Mariel S.
Mariel S.
Round Rock, TX
April 28, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Is the best makeup remover for my face
These Neutrogena makeup remover make ma face really soft ,also I buy it at ulta store is amazing ,really gentle super nice package looking clean always and nice,I think these is just amazing don't need to fix anything ,I love it.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Kennett, MO
April 5, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
It's hard for me (who has very oily and sensitive skin) to find products that help me. But I discovered this product and absolutely fell in love with it. I do not have any reaction to it whatsoever and it doesn't counteract with my skin. Highly recommend this product!
KImmiya H.
KImmiya H.
May 1, 2016, 11:05 a.m.
It did the job better than expected. I got it off of amazon for a small price and I use it nightly. The packaging was great and convenient. I use it mainly on my eyes and lips so I'm glad it was so soft. It was my first time buying and I plan to do so many more times.
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Charleston, SC
April 5, 2016, 9:38 p.m.
I love these towelettes. They remove makeup and leave your face feeling fresh and relaxed. I love to use them before bed to cleanse my face, the the calming element works wonders. I think they are an excellent value for the product, and will definitely be buying more!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?