Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Tashay L.
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA

These come in packs of 40 and though it seems like a good deal for about 3 bucks, these do not work as good as cheaper brands I have tried. I am currently using these and I have to use a secondary cleanser twice as much as I have with any other remover. Save your money!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

These were great for taking your make up off at the end of the day! I always felt so relaxed and calm after using these as well. It took the make up off easily and i did not seem to wake up with "raccoon eyes" in the morning. Overall i loved them and think you will too!
Sheera H.
Sheera H.
Sierra Vista, AZ

These made me break out in a terrible rash. Under my eyes became puffy and red. This may just be an allergic reaction specific to me, but I would definitely not buy again. Also, it didn't remove all the eye makeup or face makeup and I had to use at least two towelettes.
CATHERINE J.
CATHERINE J.

I pursued this product from Wal-Mart back in 2013. It was my first time using this produce. Towelettes worked great in removing the layers of make up, but the one negative about his product is that it broke my skin out. Besides the breakout's these towelettes are great.
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH

These are very gentle and smell really nice. They really refresh your skin before bed. Takes make up off with ease, very effective. I have used them plenty of times and they have never dried my skin out or caused irritation. I just wish you could buy them in bulk sizes.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
La Jolla, CA

Expensive for how many you get for the price. They worked really well and smelled amazing! I bought them because a friend gave me one to try after I could t get my waterproof mascara off of my face! I have bought a few times but found baby oil or coconut oil works well.
Adreanna G.
Adreanna G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I use these every night before I go to bed to wipe off all my makeup from the day! They are very gentle on the skin while removing waterproof makeup! I've seen a big difference in my face! I haven't been breaking out as much as I normally do since I've been using these!
Ashlie G.
Ashlie G.

I absolutely love this product!!! It not only cleansed my face and removed all of my makeup, but it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is very gentle on the skin which I like. I would recommend this product to any one and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Bakersfield, CA

These have got to be the best darn wipes I've ever used. I've used so many and these are my favorite. Love that they leave my face nice and fresh after using, I have bought these for a while now and I would trade them for anything in the world. Love the purple packaging
Mehrin A.
Mehrin A.
Los Angeles, CA

This product was very helpful to use because it removes all the make up instantly and gives me a clear face. I loved using this product but I still think it lacks some qualities that I was looking for. So I am giving a four star but again it was an amazing thing to use.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?