Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Sheera H.
Sheera H.
Sierra Vista, AZ

These made me break out in a terrible rash. Under my eyes became puffy and red. This may just be an allergic reaction specific to me, but I would definitely not buy again. Also, it didn't remove all the eye makeup or face makeup and I had to use at least two towelettes.
CATHERINE J.
CATHERINE J.

I pursued this product from Wal-Mart back in 2013. It was my first time using this produce. Towelettes worked great in removing the layers of make up, but the one negative about his product is that it broke my skin out. Besides the breakout's these towelettes are great.
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH

These are very gentle and smell really nice. They really refresh your skin before bed. Takes make up off with ease, very effective. I have used them plenty of times and they have never dried my skin out or caused irritation. I just wish you could buy them in bulk sizes.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Sandown, NH

I swear by neutrogena makeup removing wipes! I wear a lot of mascara and they always remove it all and they are gentle enough where they don't pull lashes out and these ones smell amazing! I prefer the original scented ones simply because they have more moisture to them!
Mehrin A.
Mehrin A.
Los Angeles, CA

This product was very helpful to use because it removes all the make up instantly and gives me a clear face. I loved using this product but I still think it lacks some qualities that I was looking for. So I am giving a four star but again it was an amazing thing to use.
Tashay L.
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA

These come in packs of 40 and though it seems like a good deal for about 3 bucks, these do not work as good as cheaper brands I have tried. I am currently using these and I have to use a secondary cleanser twice as much as I have with any other remover. Save your money!
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
La Mesa, CA

One of my favorite makeup removers. Love it and Wouldn't change a thing about it.

I get mine at Walmart and it basically costs about the same price of all the other makeup removers on the shelves. Does what it says. I always buy it and it really just removes everything.
Timothy J.
Timothy J.

BEST wipes i have ever used ever! they take off the makeup so easy and they do not leave your skin dry of flakey or harsh. The wipes are sooo easy and do not tear or rip. They take off all the makeup so easy. I love and use them all the time. I would so recomment them .
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
La Jolla, CA

Expensive for how many you get for the price. They worked really well and smelled amazing! I bought them because a friend gave me one to try after I could t get my waterproof mascara off of my face! I have bought a few times but found baby oil or coconut oil works well.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Mesa, AZ

This makeup removing wipes work so well on skin. I am satisfied with the results and the amount of wipes needed. This product is beyond good; it is incredible. It is also a very affordable product! Only thing they could improve on is the amount of moisture on the wipe.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now