Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
Megan O.
Megan O.

Works good. Like how it makes my skin feel. I think it is a good product and I do think it is a good product and it isn't very expensive it is gentle on my face and you can get it at any store it really does help take your makeup off and make you feel refreshed and clean
Suellen H.
Suellen H.
Englewood, CO

I really like this make up remover, but I think that the pieces are too big, I always cut it in half to use. One more thing that I don't like it is that it make my skin too oily. I always have to wash my face very well after use it, so I don't wake up with a lot of acne.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, PA

I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! They are very true to its name. They remove allll of my makeup, even waterproof makeup. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't irritate my skin like others I've tried. These are very calming and I use them everyday.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Genoa, OH

These towelettes are great for travel and home! Quick and easy and takes off all of your makeup quickly. They also have a pleasant smell. Gentle cloth! I use these frequently and will continue to purchase! Would definitely recommend these especially if you are traveling!
Works great! Easy on eyes and is good for everyday use, not just night time. Very easy to use while doing makeup when you mess up on a simple winged eyeliner or smudge lipstick, it was very effective and I would defiantly purchase in the future. Love neutrogena products!
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ

This product was amazing for me! It's not very expensive which is always a plus and always managed to remove all of my makeup(even stubborn eye makeup). I have very sensitive skin so it was awesome when I found this product that didn't make me break out or anything else.
emily d.
emily d.
St Petersburg, FL

It took an extra wipe or two to really get the makeup off, and i only wear foundation, mascara, and shadow. However, they smell great and are super gentle on my sensitive skin. They didn't dry my skin out or make it oily. And they left my face feeling soft and refreshed.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
La Mesa, CA

One of my favorite makeup removers. Love it and Wouldn't change a thing about it.

I get mine at Walmart and it basically costs about the same price of all the other makeup removers on the shelves. Does what it says. I always buy it and it really just removes everything.
Timothy J.
Timothy J.

BEST wipes i have ever used ever! they take off the makeup so easy and they do not leave your skin dry of flakey or harsh. The wipes are sooo easy and do not tear or rip. They take off all the makeup so easy. I love and use them all the time. I would so recomment them .
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Simmesport, LA

I love these eye cleansing towelettes by Neutrogena. They are a great value and work much better than other brands that I have used. I am on my second package and they are gentle on the skin and make me feel great! I would definitely recommend this product to others!!!!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?