Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ

This product was amazing for me! It's not very expensive which is always a plus and always managed to remove all of my makeup(even stubborn eye makeup). I have very sensitive skin so it was awesome when I found this product that didn't make me break out or anything else.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Groton, CT

I absolutely am in love with this product. I like how it doesn't burn or irritate my face when I use it more than once, and it doesn't leave a residue all over my skin or an unpleasant odor. I have only used it once and I would defeinelty go to the store to get it again.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD

I love these towelettes! They are so easy to use and give me no reason to not take off my make-up after a long night out. They effectively remove my stubborn waterproof make-up and leave my face feeling soft. This is the only make-up remover I use! 10/10 would recommend.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

These were great for taking your make up off at the end of the day! I always felt so relaxed and calm after using these as well. It took the make up off easily and i did not seem to wake up with "raccoon eyes" in the morning. Overall i loved them and think you will too!
Mehrin A.
Mehrin A.
Los Angeles, CA

This product was very helpful to use because it removes all the make up instantly and gives me a clear face. I loved using this product but I still think it lacks some qualities that I was looking for. So I am giving a four star but again it was an amazing thing to use.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Simmesport, LA

I love these eye cleansing towelettes by Neutrogena. They are a great value and work much better than other brands that I have used. I am on my second package and they are gentle on the skin and make me feel great! I would definitely recommend this product to others!!!!
Niki W.
Niki W.
Lexington, NC

I was pleased with the way that the Neutrogena Night Cleansing Towelettes cleaned the make up off of my face. It had easy to open packaging, and fit nicely in my make up bag. It made my skin feel soft, and did not burn my face or eyes when using. I would buy them again.
Adreanna G.
Adreanna G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ

I use these every night before I go to bed to wipe off all my makeup from the day! They are very gentle on the skin while removing waterproof makeup! I've seen a big difference in my face! I haven't been breaking out as much as I normally do since I've been using these!
Ashlie G.
Ashlie G.
Manchester, NH

I absolutely love this product!!! It not only cleansed my face and removed all of my makeup, but it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is very gentle on the skin which I like. I would recommend this product to any one and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Sheera H.
Sheera H.
Sierra Vista, AZ

These made me break out in a terrible rash. Under my eyes became puffy and red. This may just be an allergic reaction specific to me, but I would definitely not buy again. Also, it didn't remove all the eye makeup or face makeup and I had to use at least two towelettes.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now