Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Coral Gables, FL

Quite literally my favorite make-up removing wipes. Makeup comes off easy and you only need to use 1. Love the scent. Average priced as far as makeup removing wipes go. The packaging is okay i usually wind up having to put them inside a ziploc baggie. I would 100% recommend!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.

I used to use the original makeup remover wipes but when I ran out I found these at Winn Dixie and I'm in love with how they smell. They are identical to the original but with a better smell and I feel like they are more gentle. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD

My daughter and I both use these all the time. Mild enough for her sensitive skin and exczema and strong enough to take off eye makeup. I wouldn't buy anything else. These are easy to find anywhere, from grocery store to drug stores and anywhere in between. Highly recommend.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI

Best make up removing towelette I have ever used. It gets off tough, waterproof makeup. It is a little expensive but if you reuse towelettes that are only partially used it lasts much longer. They worked better than I thought they would and I only use this to remove make up.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Grand Forks, ND

I absolutely love these!!! I use them every single night if I am wearing make up or even if I'm not just because it leave my fave feeling so fresh and clean. I don't feel like I need to wash my face after either. It gets all of my makeup off with almost always only one wipe!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI

The scent is very pleasant and is truly calming. The wipes work well and because of that I have bought them numerous times with no issues. I like the snap shut package which keeps them from drying out and I think is a must have at this point. Would definitely purchase again.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Washington, DC

These makeup remover wipes are amazing. The scent is very subtle and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It does an excellent job at taking off all my stubborn eye makeup, including mascara. It's easy to find, and the cost is very reasonable. I recommend them to all my clients.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marysville, CA

I use these every night before bed! I absolutely love them and highly recommend. The smell is very pleasant as well. I've gone through so many of these and even keep some in my purse for daily use. My mom bought me some one day and I was hooked and will continue to buy them.
Thaís M.
Thaís M.

Best thing. Fast and effective. Good to use it specially when you get home late and a little drunk. Good smell and it doesn't leave your skin oily. Packaging could be better cause sometimes when you open it the others get a little dry if you don't close it properly. Recommend.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Oxnard, Ca

Great item to have in your car or at home. Quick and easy and leaves the skin feeling great nice and soft and most importantly clean. Good value for the amount of towelettes in each pack and can be bought almost anywhere. Love this product I continue to buy time after time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now