Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Madison M.
Madison M.
El Paso, TX
March 13, 2016, 4:03 a.m.
I picked these up while being in a rush to head home and noticed there were new purple packaging. It's specifically made to calm your skin as you're going to bed. Love the concept! I just finished my packed and next till will be picking up the 48 count and stocking up!
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
East Peoria, IL
May 20, 2016, 11:16 a.m.
Love them! They take off your waterproof makeup so easily and stay moist they don't get all dried out. I use these all the time along with the hydrating ones. They are relativly cheap and you can find them all over! Overall I think they are a great makeup remover wipe!
Tori D.
Tori D.
April 5, 2016, 8:23 p.m.
Gets make up off perfectly! Does not irritate eyes and is not too harsh on skin. I wear mascara and eye liner daily and it successfully cleanses my skin without irritating my eyes or skin. Leaves face feeling smooth and clean. I love these wipes and use them every day!
Grace B.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
April 30, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
My go-to night make-up remover! This offers a clean feel than isn't too oily. The calming cleanse leaves a refreshed feel! I wish the package's seal was a bit more sturdy... It opened up in my travel bag on my weekend trip! Would definitely still recommend it to others
Maddie W.
Maddie W.
Spokane, WA
Feb. 3, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
These are the best makeup remover whips I have ever used. They have never broken me out (I always wash my face after using a makeup wipe). All of my face and eye makeup is off by the time I am done with one wipe. These are very inexpensive and most definitely worth it!
Sharr L.
Sharr L.
York, AL
April 13, 2016, 5:52 a.m.
Amazing. Works well with a lot of different skin types. Really adorable. Easy to have first traveling. The wipes really helps to breakdown stubborn makeup that settles in to fine lines and leaves the face feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Via L.
Via L.
Cincinnati, OH
Feb. 8, 2016, 9:17 p.m.
I like the options of wipes for different needs and skin types. I have sensitive skin and have had no negative reactions to the sensitive wipes. I enjoy the gentle smell. It would be nice if they were more moisturizing to more easily remove tougher makeup like mascara.
Minerva Z.
Minerva Z.
Cheney
May 3, 2016, 7:28 p.m.
This product is amazing! After a long night out, I was able to use theses make-up remover cleansing towelettes to remove all my make up. They are not only perfect for night removal, but for minimal fixes. I You can get this at any drug store and I continue to use them!
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
Feb. 11, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
Loveeeee these towelettes, there better than the blue pack. This is great for after the shower and you have left over makeup from the first wipe, just smelling it makes you relaxed if your into that scent. It's also a softer towelette than the blue! No irritated eyes!!
Toba C.
Toba C.
Silver Spring, MD
May 31, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
These work fairly well. I wish they would get my mascara completly off but it works for rest of the face. It is calming but has a very distinct fragrance. Sometimes its too strong of a scent for me. I have repurchased it many times because it gets most of the job done.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?