Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Gladys H.
Gladys H.
Los Angeles, CA

This towelettes are easy to use. They smell great. They leave my face soft after each use. They take away my makeup with only one towelette. Chamomile just relaxes my face after a rough date. It's just a wonderful product for taking away any dirt I have by the end of the day.
Davonisia J.
Davonisia J.
Grand Prairie, TX

Burned my eyes... And caused redness and didn't remove. I purchased a CVS for A low price I don't remember. Nice package little and Easy to hold in purse. Nice price I think only $5 to be estimated. No I wouldn't recommend this to others. Unless you don't have sensitive skin.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Allegany, NY

Love love LOVE this product it was so east yo use and it really calmed my face before going to bed. I use this product a lot and its easy to pack anywhere. alos this prouct doent sting hen it gets in your yes, and remove all of my makeup. I definitely recommend this product!!
Karli H.
Karli H.
Phil Campbell, AL

I really liked used this product. If it wasn't for the fact that my dermatologist told me that my skin was too sensitive to be using it, I would still be using it. It was really gentle on my skin and removed all of my make up easily. I would definitely recommend this product.
They do a pretty good job at clearing makeup, and I have always like Neutrogena products for my skin, because they do not irritate it. I have been very happy with how easy these are to use at night as part of my skincare routine. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Jez P.
Jez P.
New Lenox, IL

Love this stuff! Works well after a night out and I only need one sheet. They feel soft on my face (I used to use baby wipes) and it smells pleasant. Sometimes I just use these when I'm too lazy to wash my face at night and I find it sufficient :) I would definitely recommend
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO

I've been using Neutrogena make up remover wipes for years, simply because I am lazy! I adore these, and often can remove my make up (including stubborn eye make up) with one wipe! They are fairly inexpensive and I can pick them up pretty much anywhere which is a huge bonus.
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD

My daughter and I both use these all the time. Mild enough for her sensitive skin and exczema and strong enough to take off eye makeup. I wouldn't buy anything else. These are easy to find anywhere, from grocery store to drug stores and anywhere in between. Highly recommend.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI

The scent is very pleasant and is truly calming. The wipes work well and because of that I have bought them numerous times with no issues. I like the snap shut package which keeps them from drying out and I think is a must have at this point. Would definitely purchase again.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.

This makeup wipes are my best friend. I take them with me while I'm traveling. I also keep them beside my bed for those days where I don't have the strength to wash my face. They leave my skin feeling nourished and breathable. These makeup wipes are truly a God sent product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now