Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

3 days left

Photos (38)
joyce k.
joyce k.
La Crescenta, CA

Love these cleansing wipes! I keep these by my bed and use them whenever I'm too tired to actually go through my entire routine of removing my make up. I usually use two, one to remove the make up and one to clean off any excess residue left behind. All in all, love them!
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Hacienda Heights, CA

This is a very useful product for when your too lazy to take a shower and need to take off your makeup before you leave the house in the morning with 1-2 wipes depending on how much makeup you used all your makeup will come off really good product you should try some. :)
Katie O.
Katie O.
Columbus, OH

These wipes are fantastic! They make it quick and easy to remove your makeup after a long day, and the calming scent makes you feel like you just left the spa, all ready to relax and get to bed. I always keep these on hand to remove my makeup quickly and easily at night.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD

I love these towelettes! They are so easy to use and give me no reason to not take off my make-up after a long night out. They effectively remove my stubborn waterproof make-up and leave my face feeling soft. This is the only make-up remover I use! 10/10 would recommend.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Fort Belvoir, VA

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are very soft makeup remover towelettes. They were not harsh on my skin and were very effective at removing the makeup. My skin felt very fresh after using them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Lancaster, CA

I use these every night followed by my Murad Toner. I love how easy they are to use and how well they remove all of my makeup. I love that I can get them at my grocery store and they are reasonably priced. I have been using them for years and would highly recommend them.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Groton, CT

I absolutely am in love with this product. I like how it doesn't burn or irritate my face when I use it more than once, and it doesn't leave a residue all over my skin or an unpleasant odor. I have only used it once and I would defeinelty go to the store to get it again.
klarissa m.
klarissa m.
Merced, CA

I like using thia product. I don't wear make up all of the time but when I do and need to get it off before bed tgja is a great product to use. takes it off smoothly and smells good. I don't have to rub and scrub forever it comes off so easily with this make up remover..
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Findlay, OH

For a long time, I just used store brand facial wipes, but once I found these, I haven't gone back. I love the smell of these, they remove my makeup in just a few swipes, and they don't irritate my eyes. Plus, I haven't had a breakout since I started using them! Awesome!
Caillean D.
Caillean D.
Nantucket, MA

These are my go-to makeup removing wipes, as they get the job done with only one wipe. I usually wear foundation, contour, lip color, eyeliner, and mascara, and can usually get all this makeup off with only one wipe, which lets me get my money's worth out of the package.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?