Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ

This product was amazing for me! It's not very expensive which is always a plus and always managed to remove all of my makeup(even stubborn eye makeup). I have very sensitive skin so it was awesome when I found this product that didn't make me break out or anything else.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Columbus, OH

These wipes are fantastic! They make it quick and easy to remove your makeup after a long day, and the calming scent makes you feel like you just left the spa, all ready to relax and get to bed. I always keep these on hand to remove my makeup quickly and easily at night.
Works great! Easy on eyes and is good for everyday use, not just night time. Very easy to use while doing makeup when you mess up on a simple winged eyeliner or smudge lipstick, it was very effective and I would defiantly purchase in the future. Love neutrogena products!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Philadelphia, PA

I absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! They are very true to its name. They remove allll of my makeup, even waterproof makeup. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't irritate my skin like others I've tried. These are very calming and I use them everyday.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Findlay, OH

For a long time, I just used store brand facial wipes, but once I found these, I haven't gone back. I love the smell of these, they remove my makeup in just a few swipes, and they don't irritate my eyes. Plus, I haven't had a breakout since I started using them! Awesome!
Leah R.
Leah R.
Groton, CT

I absolutely am in love with this product. I like how it doesn't burn or irritate my face when I use it more than once, and it doesn't leave a residue all over my skin or an unpleasant odor. I have only used it once and I would defeinelty go to the store to get it again.
klarissa m.
klarissa m.
Merced, CA

I like using thia product. I don't wear make up all of the time but when I do and need to get it off before bed tgja is a great product to use. takes it off smoothly and smells good. I don't have to rub and scrub forever it comes off so easily with this make up remover..
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Hacienda Heights, CA

This is a very useful product for when your too lazy to take a shower and need to take off your makeup before you leave the house in the morning with 1-2 wipes depending on how much makeup you used all your makeup will come off really good product you should try some. :)
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Lancaster, CA

I use these every night followed by my Murad Toner. I love how easy they are to use and how well they remove all of my makeup. I love that I can get them at my grocery store and they are reasonably priced. I have been using them for years and would highly recommend them.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD

I love these towelettes! They are so easy to use and give me no reason to not take off my make-up after a long night out. They effectively remove my stubborn waterproof make-up and leave my face feeling soft. This is the only make-up remover I use! 10/10 would recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now