Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Timothy J.
Timothy J.
BEST wipes i have ever used ever! they take off the makeup so easy and they do not leave your skin dry of flakey or harsh. The wipes are sooo easy and do not tear or rip. They take off all the makeup so easy. I love and use them all the time. I would so recomment them .
Sheera H.
Sheera H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
April 5, 2016, 1:46 a.m.
These made me break out in a terrible rash. Under my eyes became puffy and red. This may just be an allergic reaction specific to me, but I would definitely not buy again. Also, it didn't remove all the eye makeup or face makeup and I had to use at least two towelettes.
emily d.
emily d.
St Petersburg, FL
March 11, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
It took an extra wipe or two to really get the makeup off, and i only wear foundation, mascara, and shadow. However, they smell great and are super gentle on my sensitive skin. They didn't dry my skin out or make it oily. And they left my face feeling soft and refreshed.
Niki W.
Niki W.
Lexington, NC
May 17, 2016, 3:37 p.m.
I was pleased with the way that the Neutrogena Night Cleansing Towelettes cleaned the make up off of my face. It had easy to open packaging, and fit nicely in my make up bag. It made my skin feel soft, and did not burn my face or eyes when using. I would buy them again.
Ashlie G.
Ashlie G.
April 13, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
I absolutely love this product!!! It not only cleansed my face and removed all of my makeup, but it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is very gentle on the skin which I like. I would recommend this product to any one and I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Adreanna G.
Adreanna G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I use these every night before I go to bed to wipe off all my makeup from the day! They are very gentle on the skin while removing waterproof makeup! I've seen a big difference in my face! I haven't been breaking out as much as I normally do since I've been using these!
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
La Mesa, CA
April 26, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
One of my favorite makeup removers. Love it and Wouldn't change a thing about it.

I get mine at Walmart and it basically costs about the same price of all the other makeup removers on the shelves. Does what it says. I always buy it and it really just removes everything.
Sharr L.
Sharr L.
York, AL
April 13, 2016, 5:52 a.m.
Amazing. Works well with a lot of different skin types. Really adorable. Easy to have first traveling. The wipes really helps to breakdown stubborn makeup that settles in to fine lines and leaves the face feeling rejuvenated and fresh. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
April 30, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
My go-to night make-up remover! This offers a clean feel than isn't too oily. The calming cleanse leaves a refreshed feel! I wish the package's seal was a bit more sturdy... It opened up in my travel bag on my weekend trip! Would definitely still recommend it to others
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Angelo, TX
June 1, 2016, 10 p.m.
Misleading packaging. I don't feel this product 'calms' me after using it. It smells good and works good but I have found other products that work better. I'm a repeat user because I keep being pulled into their products but I'm never fully pleased with their products.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?