Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Olathe, KS

These are great after a night out before hitting the bed. They are very gentle. I hate going to bed with makeup on and these really hit the mark on cleaning my face before bedtime. I would prefer if they came in a hard box instead of basically a jumbo foil package though.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Del City, OK

I always have a hard time finding makeup wipes that don't leave my face super dry and that allow me to keep my contacts in without the awful burning sensation.. these are a God send! They get my mascara and eyeliner off with ease and without me having to scrub super hard.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM

Completely removes my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I am a first time user and absolutely love it. Good value and is pretty cheap. They packaging makes it easy to get to the wipes. I definitely recommend this to everyone that is looking for a clean fresh face.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL

I love these Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes by Neutrogena. They feel great on my skin and even take of my waterproof Mascara without no problems. They are Dematologist Tested which is great bc I have very sensitive skin. This product works great and highly recommend!
joyce k.
joyce k.
La Crescenta, CA

Love these cleansing wipes! I keep these by my bed and use them whenever I'm too tired to actually go through my entire routine of removing my make up. I usually use two, one to remove the make up and one to clean off any excess residue left behind. All in all, love them!
doreen h.
doreen h.
Boaz, AL

Love love love these wipes. They are very soft, effective and affordable! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They are great for sensitive skin as well as pretty much any skin type. They also seem to help with breakouts. I use them as well as my teenage daughter.
Hannah s.
Hannah s.
Elizabethtown, KY

I love these makeup wipes ecspecially at night when I am wanting to take off the day! The seem to get every bit of makeup off and leave my skin without that oily feeling that other brands give. I have repurchased this brand multiple times and I will continue to forever!!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dallas, TX

The towelettes are extremely convenient. I always keep them in my bag for traveling or late nights at the office. I just wish they came in smaller package bundles so I could leave them in all my bags. They are simple and get the job done, no frills but that's what I want!
Robin B.
Robin B.
Arnold, MO

I have used different makeup remover towelettes and I love these! They do an incredible job removing waterproof mascara and oil. It's calming effect helps with the redness. It leaves my face feeling refreshed! The packaging keeps the towelettes moist. I love this product!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Delhi, NY

I've repurchased these a few times now. They are wonderful for taking off face makeup, not so much eye makeup. My eyes aren't usually sensitive but if I get too close to my eyes with these it burns! So, I use these for my entire face minus the eyes and love how they work.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now