Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Robin B.
Robin B.
Arnold, MO

I have used different makeup remover towelettes and I love these! They do an incredible job removing waterproof mascara and oil. It's calming effect helps with the redness. It leaves my face feeling refreshed! The packaging keeps the towelettes moist. I love this product!
Hannah s.
Hannah s.
Elizabethtown, KY

I love these makeup wipes ecspecially at night when I am wanting to take off the day! The seem to get every bit of makeup off and leave my skin without that oily feeling that other brands give. I have repurchased this brand multiple times and I will continue to forever!!!
Celeste  L.
Celeste L.
San Diego, CA

These babies definitely take a majority of my makeup and dirt off from the day. The price is great but the wipes could be a tad thicker so they don't tear so easily while cleansing. This product exceeded my expectations and I definitely will be buying again in the future.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL

I love these Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes by Neutrogena. They feel great on my skin and even take of my waterproof Mascara without no problems. They are Dematologist Tested which is great bc I have very sensitive skin. This product works great and highly recommend!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Hamilton, OH

I love these, and the way they smell. They take my makeup right off, even the waterproof eyeliner and mascara I use. I've rebought a few times. They're very gentle, and you get lots of product for the price. I'll definitely buy again and again, they're my favorite removers,
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM

Completely removes my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I am a first time user and absolutely love it. Good value and is pretty cheap. They packaging makes it easy to get to the wipes. I definitely recommend this to everyone that is looking for a clean fresh face.
Journei B.
Journei B.
South Holland, IL

The wipes are not bad at all the actually get the job done I just find myself using two to three wipes to get my make up off other than that its great it leaves your face so smooth and soft the smell is even great I Just the wipes were bigger.I would still buy them again.
joyce k.
joyce k.
La Crescenta, CA

Love these cleansing wipes! I keep these by my bed and use them whenever I'm too tired to actually go through my entire routine of removing my make up. I usually use two, one to remove the make up and one to clean off any excess residue left behind. All in all, love them!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD

I love these towelettes! They are so easy to use and give me no reason to not take off my make-up after a long night out. They effectively remove my stubborn waterproof make-up and leave my face feeling soft. This is the only make-up remover I use! 10/10 would recommend.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Genoa, Oh

These towelettes are great for travel and home! Quick and easy and takes off all of your makeup quickly. They also have a pleasant smell. Gentle cloth! I use these frequently and will continue to purchase! Would definitely recommend these especially if you are traveling!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now