Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Megan O.
Megan O.
May 2, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Works good. Like how it makes my skin feel. I think it is a good product and I do think it is a good product and it isn't very expensive it is gentle on my face and you can get it at any store it really does help take your makeup off and make you feel refreshed and clean
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Sandown, NH
March 19, 2016, 3:21 a.m.
I swear by neutrogena makeup removing wipes! I wear a lot of mascara and they always remove it all and they are gentle enough where they don't pull lashes out and these ones smell amazing! I prefer the original scented ones simply because they have more moisture to them!
Ruby C.
Ruby C.
Bakersfield, CA
May 30, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
These have got to be the best darn wipes I've ever used. I've used so many and these are my favorite. Love that they leave my face nice and fresh after using, I have bought these for a while now and I would trade them for anything in the world. Love the purple packaging
CATHERINE J.
CATHERINE J.
May 18, 2016, 4:23 p.m.
I pursued this product from Wal-Mart back in 2013. It was my first time using this produce. Towelettes worked great in removing the layers of make up, but the one negative about his product is that it broke my skin out. Besides the breakout's these towelettes are great.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Simmesport, LA
April 25, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
I love these eye cleansing towelettes by Neutrogena. They are a great value and work much better than other brands that I have used. I am on my second package and they are gentle on the skin and make me feel great! I would definitely recommend this product to others!!!!
emily d.
emily d.
St Petersburg, FL
March 11, 2016, 1:22 p.m.
It took an extra wipe or two to really get the makeup off, and i only wear foundation, mascara, and shadow. However, they smell great and are super gentle on my sensitive skin. They didn't dry my skin out or make it oily. And they left my face feeling soft and refreshed.
Mariah F.
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH
These are very gentle and smell really nice. They really refresh your skin before bed. Takes make up off with ease, very effective. I have used them plenty of times and they have never dried my skin out or caused irritation. I just wish you could buy them in bulk sizes.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
La Mesa, CA
April 26, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
One of my favorite makeup removers. Love it and Wouldn't change a thing about it.

I get mine at Walmart and it basically costs about the same price of all the other makeup removers on the shelves. Does what it says. I always buy it and it really just removes everything.
Timothy J.
Timothy J.
BEST wipes i have ever used ever! they take off the makeup so easy and they do not leave your skin dry of flakey or harsh. The wipes are sooo easy and do not tear or rip. They take off all the makeup so easy. I love and use them all the time. I would so recomment them .
Tashay L.
Tashay L.
Statesboro, GA
These come in packs of 40 and though it seems like a good deal for about 3 bucks, these do not work as good as cheaper brands I have tried. I am currently using these and I have to use a secondary cleanser twice as much as I have with any other remover. Save your money!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?