Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Julissa M.
Julissa M.

This is a very useful product that removes approximately 99% of the makeup on your face before you go to bed. This product definitely met my expectations. It was also very effective and never left me disappointed. I would most definitely recommend this product to other people.
Dakota T.
Dakota T.

I like the convenience of having a wipe instead of looking for a cotton pad. I do love the scent. My only drawback is that it leaves my face feeling a little oily. I don't like the feeling, but if I am too tired to do my whole routine then it is a great way to get makeup off.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Allegany, NY

Love love LOVE this product it was so east yo use and it really calmed my face before going to bed. I use this product a lot and its easy to pack anywhere. alos this prouct doent sting hen it gets in your yes, and remove all of my makeup. I definitely recommend this product!!
Raghda Z.
Raghda Z.

Great for sensitive skin
Very nourishing...it doesn't give you the feel of being itchy or super dry after using it. It removes my entire make up effectively. I usually buy it at shoppers drug mart or Walmart. I can't think of anything they can improve on. It's a great product
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Indianapolis, IN

These makeup wipes take off my makeup reasonably well. However, the texture of them bothers my skin and the smell isn't all that great. The price is on par with other products that are similar so that isn't an issue for me. It is just a little harsher than my skin can handle.
brittany r.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO

These makeup removing wipes are amazing!!! they not only take of my makeup but clear my complexion. i don't have to worry about washing my face for extra insurance after using these on my lazy nights, i can go to bed relaxed knowing that my skin will be amazing in the morning!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Malta, ID

I only use towelettes for makeup removal when I'm too lazy for grapeseed oil, however I do use these almost every night because they are also cleansing towelettes. With our without makeup, these help to clear up your pores just before bed- and toner and moisturizer of course.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

I had horrible acne in my early teens, now at 18 my face is completely clear and I have to attribute that to using better makeup remover wipes. These specific ones have been my go to every time I go to purchase some. Feels great on my skin even though it's sensitive at times.
Karli H.
Karli H.
Phil Campbell, AL

I really liked used this product. If it wasn't for the fact that my dermatologist told me that my skin was too sensitive to be using it, I would still be using it. It was really gentle on my skin and removed all of my make up easily. I would definitely recommend this product.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Springfield, VA

I love it! I've been used it for many years.
I usually give for Christmas to my mom this product because is her favorite make up remover.
Also, it's perfect for me because the others makes me allergy, neutrgena products no, I can easy remove my make up.
I really recommend it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now