Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Mary A.
Mary A.

These makeup remover wipes are everything for me and my nighttime routine. After I come home from an evening out this is the first thing that touches my face before I get in the shower and use my oatmeal scrub to really get in there, so to speak! They remove everything I may be wearing on a particular day/night and it does not irritate or dry my skin, which is a major plus in my life! I strongly recommend this to everyone who likes to glam up on any given day!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Grand Rapids, MI

I purchased two packages of these before leaving to study abroad. I use make-up removing wipes every night so that I can feel clean when I'm ready to sleep. I liked that these wipes were lavender scented because it was soothing and made me feel ready to sleep. However, I only gave 3 stars because although the wipes removed my make-up well, they left an oily residue on my skin that felt more slimy than moisturizing, so I didn't appreciate that aspect of them.
Selene L.
Selene L.

These makeup remover wipes i really like it left face feeling super fresh and soft as well as moisturizes but one thing i didn't like was, i have dry skin around my nostrils and under my mouth and every time i would pass the wipe in those areas it felt really rough and dry afterwards and it kind ofstung a little other than that i liked them it removed everything on my face all makeup, even eye makeup but honestly i didn't buy them again because of that issue
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Preston, MD

Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night calming are an innovation to the overly irritating make up removing task. I am a consistent customer because of the fresh scent, gentle yet thorough cleansing and small easy to store packaging. If you are looking for a way to remove your make-up before bed this is the product for you. They will leave your face feeling clean and refreshed while filling your mind with the calm and gentle sent of lavender.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

Kriani P.
Kriani P.
Las Vegas

Removes all of my make up in just one towelette. I love them because I can just open the bag easily and grab one towelette that is organized to my convenience so it's easy to pull from. I also love that it takes off the waterproof make up and that is hard to swipe with just a finger or even a Q-tip with water. I'm very pleased with this product and would highly recommend. Forgot to mention how amazing and soft and clean my face feels afterwards. I love it!
Mattie E.
Mattie E.

These night calming makeup removing wipes are a fantastic product for their price. They
Remove most stubborn makeup with ease. The one complaint I do have is that sometimes eye makeup doesn't come off as easily as I would like, but other than that, these wipes are very calming to a sensitive face. They also leave your face very soft and smelling wonderful. I recommend these wipes to anyone who wants to remove stubborn makeup, but not at a stubborn price.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Palmdale, CA

I love these make up remover wipes! My absolute favorite!
I purchased them once in a hurry because they sounded nice, and i tried them and fell in love. They are really moist, and they remove everything, they leave my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. They are gentle on my skin as well, which is a plus because some make up removers do not have even moisture in them and i have to rub harder and with these it is fast and easy. Totally recommend them!
Jackelin R.
Jackelin R.

These are great. They do a really good job at breaking down makeup and leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Whatever they use in these night calming wipes is magic. They are great for those who have sensitive skin and even if you don't have sensitive skin they do a good job at removing your makeup. The only reason I won't give them 5 stars is because they do leave your skin feeling slightly dry. That is my only complain, other than that it does its job.
Catey A.
Catey A.
Fayetteville, AR

These towelettes helped me save my skin. I bought them at Walmart, so you can probably find them just about anywhere. They smell great and are easy to use. I always try to keep these stocked in my vanity. Might not work for all skin types. I have medium skin. Not overly oily or dry but can go both ways depending on the weather. I would definitely try them if you are looking for an easy make-up removal option to make sure you go to bed with a clean face.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now