Add a Photo

Erika M.
Erika M.
Palmdale, CA
Feb. 29, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
I love these make up remover wipes! My absolute favorite!
I purchased them once in a hurry because they sounded nice, and i tried them and fell in love. They are really moist, and they remove everything, they leave my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed. They are gentle on my skin as well, which is a plus because some make up removers do not have even moisture in them and i have to rub harder and with these it is fast and easy. Totally recommend them!
Mattie E.
Mattie E.
April 10, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
These night calming makeup removing wipes are a fantastic product for their price. They
Remove most stubborn makeup with ease. The one complaint I do have is that sometimes eye makeup doesn't come off as easily as I would like, but other than that, these wipes are very calming to a sensitive face. They also leave your face very soft and smelling wonderful. I recommend these wipes to anyone who wants to remove stubborn makeup, but not at a stubborn price.
Jackelin R.
Jackelin R.
April 26, 2016, 11:20 p.m.
These are great. They do a really good job at breaking down makeup and leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Whatever they use in these night calming wipes is magic. They are great for those who have sensitive skin and even if you don't have sensitive skin they do a good job at removing your makeup. The only reason I won't give them 5 stars is because they do leave your skin feeling slightly dry. That is my only complain, other than that it does its job.
Catey A.
Catey A.
Fayetteville, AR
April 13, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
These towelettes helped me save my skin. I bought them at Walmart, so you can probably find them just about anywhere. They smell great and are easy to use. I always try to keep these stocked in my vanity. Might not work for all skin types. I have medium skin. Not overly oily or dry but can go both ways depending on the weather. I would definitely try them if you are looking for an easy make-up removal option to make sure you go to bed with a clean face.
Willamina B.
Willamina B.
Claremont, CA
April 19, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
I love the smell of them! wiping off my makeup has never been so satisfying. they're soft, and easy on the skin. I bought them at Target for four bucks. there are 21 in there, I felt like it was a good deal and I was correct. I think there isn't really any room for improvement quite yet. they're more for your face so if you're looking for something to get off heavy eye makeup, I suggest getting eye makeup remover instead. other than that they're great!
May 19, 2016, 3:02 a.m.
I like this remover just because I'm able to take off my make. Unfortunately it's slightly difficult to remove the makeup with one wipe. Especially dark eye makeup. The wipes leave my skin shiny like i just used oil to remove my makeup but without totally removing all the makeup. It's not really calming especially when you're able to see your makeup smeared across your face and the wipes leave behind the dark residue under your eyes from your eyeliner.
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes by far! They take my makeup off so effortlessly and leave my skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. Not to mention cooling, my favorite part. It makes me feel like my pores were opened and deeply cleaned! You honestly only need one to take all of your makeup off and if say even a drag queen would only need like two. I'm not even joking! Definitely go out and buy these, they are perfect for all skin types!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Brookville, IN
The Make Up Remover Toweletts make it so easy to take off my make up every night. I love that they are made with the purpose to get you calm at night. Sometime other towelettes will have a strong fragrance, but these don't. I also like that it only take one towelette to take all my make off. Using the towelettes also makes it easy on nights that I'm up late and don't want to wash my face. I can just grab a make up remove towelette and be done.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Feb. 29, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
I like using makeup wipes to remove my makeup because it's the laziest way to remove makeup. These wipes don't burn my skin, and I have sensitive skin. It's very moist so it doesn't feel rough on your face when your trying to rub off your makeup unlike the "simple human" wipes. In all, I really like this product. If you get the double pack at Ulta you could you the coupon to get 3.50 off or whatever coupon they have for their drugstore brands!
Casey P.
Casey P.
San Francisco, CA
Neutrogena makes the best make up remover towelettes out there. Hands down. And I have tried a lot of brands. I love the orginal ones and the night calming ones. The night calming ones are a little more expensive so I normally rotate them into my drawer every once in a while. They have an excellent scent and do have a sort of calming sensation about them. Very moist and sturdy. Everything I need in a make up remover wipe. Highly recommended.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?