Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Wendy M.
Wendy M.

I have tried just about every brand of make-up cleansing towelettes on the market. This "night calming" item from Neutrogena is my Spring favorite find! Easily removed my mascara (even waterproof) without causing irritation. My face felt cool, soft and hydrated. No need to rinse after using the towelettes. The scent is wonderful - not overpowering but soft, light and fresh. The package is resealable and I toss it in my bag for use after workouts. Perfectly portable face care.
Tatanique M.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , Ny

I love these little wipes of joy. I'm in my early 20s so most weekends I'm out partying with friends. when I get home the first thing I do I throw all my clothes off and plop down in bed. I had to break the habit of falling asleep in a full face of make so I purchased these babies and put them in my night stand so I have no choice but to clean my face. I love the fact I only have to use one wipe to completely remove product from my face.... No more contours pillows 😍😍😍
Holly K.
Holly K.

The best part about these cleaning towelettes is the smell! They do smell calming and soothing like lavender chamomile- a similar product is the Pond's calming cloths also in purple packaging. I prefer the Pond's version because these Neutrogena towelettes stung my eyes! They worked fine to remove makeup but I like my cloths to remove both face and eye makeup and couldn't deal with burning. A far as makeup removing towelettes go these are also on the expensive side.
I've been meaning to try out this makeup remover for ages! I've heard so much about it and my friend is OBSESSED with it. I finally got my hands on it last week and it's been working great since then! This product leave my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. For someone like me who has sensitive skin, this is great and doesn't leave my skin with a burning or itching sensation. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a great makeup remover!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Oklahoma City, OK

The Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are perfect for a quick removal before bed! I find myself constantly reaching for them for a final clean after I have already showered. The product leaves you feeling clean and ready to begin a good night's sleep. I would, however, recommend that an eye makeup removing product be purchased to use in tandem, especially for tough-to-remove mascara. (I prefer the Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-Up Remover.)
ELIZABETH  L.
ELIZABETH L.
Saugus, MA

These are my favorite! I even gave them to the girls I asked to be my bridesmaids in little emergency kits because these are defined essential in ANY woman's life. Whether you wear a face full of make up or just a little rouge on the cheeks, these wipes will take it off gently and effectively. I will usually cut them in half to save it for the next night because they work so well I don't need the entire cloth! These are amazing and I cannot recommend them enough!!
Alex A.
Alex A.
Cupertino, CA

This is my favorite make up remover and a cult favorite. It's honestly so effective and i normally only use one sheet a night even if I've work waterproof eyeliner that day. it's calming and gentle but gets the job done. I've recommended it to so many people and I've received mostly good responses about it. The only con i would day is that the packaging could improve, and by that i mean i would prefer a plastic closable top to the sticky paper they currently have.
Chloe-Ann M.
Chloe-Ann M.
Ozark, MO

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover wipes are pretty great. I use this regularly before bed to remove my makeup after a long day. I purchased the product at Dollar General and it was an amazing value. I got it for roughly 3 dollars and I highly suggest using the product. Plus, it has a soothing scent to it, allowing you to relax before the long night ahead. It removes the makeup quickly and doesn't cause a burning sensation when you clean off your eye makeup.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Henderson, NV

When I first used these I honestly did like them. They took off my makeup real easy. But, after about a week of use I noticed red blotches on my face. I didn't think it was the towelettes, but sadly it was. One of the last times I had used them I did notice my face had a burning sensation and that's when I noticed the next day I had blotches all over my face. The reason I gave it at least 2 stars is because they really did make it easy for my makeup to come off.
Mary A.
Mary A.

These makeup remover wipes are everything for me and my nighttime routine. After I come home from an evening out this is the first thing that touches my face before I get in the shower and use my oatmeal scrub to really get in there, so to speak! They remove everything I may be wearing on a particular day/night and it does not irritate or dry my skin, which is a major plus in my life! I strongly recommend this to everyone who likes to glam up on any given day!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now