Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Viviam M.
Viviam M.
Emporia, VA

I like how the product takes my make up without any problems. One swipe and most of the makeup in the area that you are willing is off. It went beyond my expectations. I was really hesitant at first but fell in love with this product. I would highly recommend this product.
Jami C.
Jami C.
Nashville, TN

These make-up remover wipes are amazing. I used to go to bed without taking off my make-up, but after using these I'll never use anything else. I love how clean and relaxed they make me feel. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a make-up removing wipe.
Yandely V.
Yandely V.
Albuquerque, NM

I love love love make up remover wipes. I can't go without them. I love that after a long day, I can just come home and wipe off all my make up with just one wipe and it makes me skin feel so clean and soft. For that same reason that I like the night calming ones the most.
Laura G.
Laura G.

I've used these wipes and they do get the job done, but the only down side would be that after you use these wipes your face becomes very sticky and its not a great feeling, but other than that i would say these are really good they do remove all the make up off your face.
Robin B.
Robin B.
Arnold, MO

I have used different makeup remover towelettes and I love these! They do an incredible job removing waterproof mascara and oil. It's calming effect helps with the redness. It leaves my face feeling refreshed! The packaging keeps the towelettes moist. I love this product!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Hamilton, OH

I love these, and the way they smell. They take my makeup right off, even the waterproof eyeliner and mascara I use. I've rebought a few times. They're very gentle, and you get lots of product for the price. I'll definitely buy again and again, they're my favorite removers,
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Olathe, KS

These are great after a night out before hitting the bed. They are very gentle. I hate going to bed with makeup on and these really hit the mark on cleaning my face before bedtime. I would prefer if they came in a hard box instead of basically a jumbo foil package though.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Del City, OK

I always have a hard time finding makeup wipes that don't leave my face super dry and that allow me to keep my contacts in without the awful burning sensation.. these are a God send! They get my mascara and eyeliner off with ease and without me having to scrub super hard.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM

Completely removes my make up and leaves my skin feeling fresh. I am a first time user and absolutely love it. Good value and is pretty cheap. They packaging makes it easy to get to the wipes. I definitely recommend this to everyone that is looking for a clean fresh face.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Delhi, NY

I've repurchased these a few times now. They are wonderful for taking off face makeup, not so much eye makeup. My eyes aren't usually sensitive but if I get too close to my eyes with these it burns! So, I use these for my entire face minus the eyes and love how they work.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now