Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Maria H.
Maria H.
Frederick, MD

These will leave your face soft and the smell is very relaxing.. They work great but do dry out s little fast. Very gentle on any skin type....... I like the package but could be a little tighter so they don't dry. I buy them all the time and would recommend them to anyone
Catherine D.
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA

I much prefer this scent to the traditional Neutrogena wipes. These are effective, removing product well without needing an extra remover in addition. They're very gentle, and don't sting your eyes. I only wish they weren't more expensive than the traditional blue package.
Marena A.
Marena A.
Littleton, CO

They remove the make up right away without having to scrub too hard. I bought mine at Walmart. Decently priced. Very gentle on my skin, they smell so refreshing and relaxing. Packaging is nice and small so they can fit anywhere even in your purse. Loveeeeeeeeee itttttt!!!!
Jami C.
Jami C.
Nashville, TN

These make-up remover wipes are amazing. I used to go to bed without taking off my make-up, but after using these I'll never use anything else. I love how clean and relaxed they make me feel. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a make-up removing wipe.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Brooklyn , NY

Great wipes for a quick facial clean , I usually use a face cleaner and then wipe to pick up whatever may have been left behind and it seems to be doing the job well . I would recommend for anyone who needs a quick clean maybe after work or after gym a quick little refresh
Larson E.
Larson E.
Marietta, GA

This make up removing wipe is my favorite to use they stay moist in packaging and never dry out. They get all the makeup off your face but try not to get it in your eye. I recommend this product to anyone who likes a fast and on the go way to remove make up quick and easy.
Lydia T.
Lydia T.

Its great after a long day of wearing makeup. everything comes out so fast and it literally helps with your skin I'm a repeat user because of how great it works. its very gentle as well leaves no rashes i would buy it again i have two packs with me because i love this thing
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL

I love these Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes by Neutrogena. They feel great on my skin and even take of my waterproof Mascara without no problems. They are Dematologist Tested which is great bc I have very sensitive skin. This product works great and highly recommend!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dallas, TX

The towelettes are extremely convenient. I always keep them in my bag for traveling or late nights at the office. I just wish they came in smaller package bundles so I could leave them in all my bags. They are simple and get the job done, no frills but that's what I want!
doreen h.
doreen h.
Boaz, AL

Love love love these wipes. They are very soft, effective and affordable! I would definitely recommend them to anyone. They are great for sensitive skin as well as pretty much any skin type. They also seem to help with breakouts. I use them as well as my teenage daughter.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?