Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
I love these towelettes! They are so easy to use and give me no reason to not take off my make-up after a long night out. They effectively remove my stubborn waterproof make-up and leave my face feeling soft. This is the only make-up remover I use! 10/10 would recommend.
Abbey S.
Abbey S.
Riverton, NJ
March 29, 2016, 9:01 a.m.
This product was amazing for me! It's not very expensive which is always a plus and always managed to remove all of my makeup(even stubborn eye makeup). I have very sensitive skin so it was awesome when I found this product that didn't make me break out or anything else.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Groton, CT
May 8, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
I absolutely am in love with this product. I like how it doesn't burn or irritate my face when I use it more than once, and it doesn't leave a residue all over my skin or an unpleasant odor. I have only used it once and I would defeinelty go to the store to get it again.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
March 9, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
This is a very useful product for when your too lazy to take a shower and need to take off your makeup before you leave the house in the morning with 1-2 wipes depending on how much makeup you used all your makeup will come off really good product you should try some. :)
Caillean D.
Caillean D.
Nantucket, MA
June 2, 2016, 7:44 p.m.
These are my go-to makeup removing wipes, as they get the job done with only one wipe. I usually wear foundation, contour, lip color, eyeliner, and mascara, and can usually get all this makeup off with only one wipe, which lets me get my money's worth out of the package.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Fort Belvoir, VA
May 19, 2016, 4 p.m.
Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes are very soft makeup remover towelettes. They were not harsh on my skin and were very effective at removing the makeup. My skin felt very fresh after using them. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.
May 15, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Works great! Easy on eyes and is good for everyday use, not just night time. Very easy to use while doing makeup when you mess up on a simple winged eyeliner or smudge lipstick, it was very effective and I would defiantly purchase in the future. Love neutrogena products!
Suellen H.
Suellen H.
Englewood, CO
May 23, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
I really like this make up remover, but I think that the pieces are too big, I always cut it in half to use. One more thing that I don't like it is that it make my skin too oily. I always have to wash my face very well after use it, so I don't wake up with a lot of acne.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Columbus, OH
May 16, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
These wipes are fantastic! They make it quick and easy to remove your makeup after a long day, and the calming scent makes you feel like you just left the spa, all ready to relax and get to bed. I always keep these on hand to remove my makeup quickly and easily at night.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Findlay, OH
April 18, 2016, 9:51 p.m.
For a long time, I just used store brand facial wipes, but once I found these, I haven't gone back. I love the smell of these, they remove my makeup in just a few swipes, and they don't irritate my eyes. Plus, I haven't had a breakout since I started using them! Awesome!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?