Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Journei B.
Journei B.
South Holland, IL
April 22, 2016, 1:12 a.m.
The wipes are not bad at all the actually get the job done I just find myself using two to three wipes to get my make up off other than that its great it leaves your face so smooth and soft the smell is even great I Just the wipes were bigger.I would still buy them again.
joyce k.
joyce k.
La Crescenta, CA
May 17, 2016, 1:55 p.m.
Love these cleansing wipes! I keep these by my bed and use them whenever I'm too tired to actually go through my entire routine of removing my make up. I usually use two, one to remove the make up and one to clean off any excess residue left behind. All in all, love them!
Robin B.
Robin B.
Kansas City, MO
May 2, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
I have used different makeup remover towelettes and I love these! They do an incredible job removing waterproof mascara and oil. It's calming effect helps with the redness. It leaves my face feeling refreshed! The packaging keeps the towelettes moist. I love this product!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Delhi, NY
May 26, 2016, 12:36 p.m.
I've repurchased these a few times now. They are wonderful for taking off face makeup, not so much eye makeup. My eyes aren't usually sensitive but if I get too close to my eyes with these it burns! So, I use these for my entire face minus the eyes and love how they work.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Olathe, KS
May 19, 2016, 9:57 a.m.
These are great after a night out before hitting the bed. They are very gentle. I hate going to bed with makeup on and these really hit the mark on cleaning my face before bedtime. I would prefer if they came in a hard box instead of basically a jumbo foil package though.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Hacienda Heights, CA
March 9, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
This is a very useful product for when your too lazy to take a shower and need to take off your makeup before you leave the house in the morning with 1-2 wipes depending on how much makeup you used all your makeup will come off really good product you should try some. :)
Leah R.
Leah R.
Groton, CT
May 8, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
I absolutely am in love with this product. I like how it doesn't burn or irritate my face when I use it more than once, and it doesn't leave a residue all over my skin or an unpleasant odor. I have only used it once and I would defeinelty go to the store to get it again.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
Lancaster, CA
I use these every night followed by my Murad Toner. I love how easy they are to use and how well they remove all of my makeup. I love that I can get them at my grocery store and they are reasonably priced. I have been using them for years and would highly recommend them.
klarissa m.
klarissa m.
Merced, CA
I like using thia product. I don't wear make up all of the time but when I do and need to get it off before bed tgja is a great product to use. takes it off smoothly and smells good. I don't have to rub and scrub forever it comes off so easily with this make up remover..
Suellen H.
Suellen H.
Englewood, CO
May 23, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
I really like this make up remover, but I think that the pieces are too big, I always cut it in half to use. One more thing that I don't like it is that it make my skin too oily. I always have to wash my face very well after use it, so I don't wake up with a lot of acne.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?