Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Brennah R.
Brennah R.

These are the best makeup removing wipes out there on the market. They don't dry out my skin or irritate it. They remove make up effortlessly and efficiently. I always keep a bag next to my nightstand for those nights when I forget to remove my make up and don't want to get up.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.

It was very refreshing, but it did dry my skin a little bit. I bought it at Walmart supercenter in Mississippi. i might buy it again if i had finished my first pack. I give it a four star overall because it dried my skin out a lot, and it did cause redness in my skin sometimes.
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL

Great product I use this all the time! On the go mostly for accidents if my make up messes up!! I love the smell to it. It's really gentle on the skin. I always purchase from Walmart, target etc..... I really don't feel like it needs improvement it's an amazing make-up remover.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

This is my favorite makeup remover wipe. It removes all makeup residue and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. The texture of the cloth is very smooth and strong, and the product is very gentle. I would recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and wears makeup.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Cameron, MO

Really refreshed feeling after using these wipes! Made my skin feel better the next morning and were very effective in getting my makeup off unlike other products. My friend recommended these and I would definitely recommend to others! They're easy to find at any major retailer
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Saltillo, MS

I use these quite often. Sometimes my skin is very sensitive and around my eyes and the corner of my mouth the fragrance or something in the wipe will dry me out more and cause a little irritation. It does the job though. It can take off some pretty thick makeup and lip stains.
Johanna N.
Johanna N.
Dixon, MO

Feels wonderful on my skin. Very soft, not a bad price. Packaging was easy to use. Left my skin feeling clean and soft. Exceeding my expectations. Had a nice pleasant smell. Will continue to use this product as a part of my nightly routine. Would definitely recommend to others!
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Rolette, ND

These makeup wipes don't irritate my eyes, and as I have sensitive eyes this is a definite plus. While other brands (like the store brand) may be cheaper, I usually fork out some extra cash for these as they are effective and leave my face feeling fresh without my eyes hurting!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

I am in love with these night time cleansing towelettes. It was my first time ever using this and I loved them. They take off your make up with just one towelette. Also it has the easy to get to closure, and the smell of the towelettes is fantastic. I will totally recommend it.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Waldorf, MD

I love these wipes, honestly. They clean my face so well. No residue, nada. After a long day, I just wanna lay in bed and watch Netflix and I don't feel like washing my face- these wipes are PERFECT for nights like this. They get waterproof mascara and eyeliner off no problem!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now