Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
skaneateles, ny

Absolutely love it! So easy to use and wipes my makeup right off. I have had skin irritations with other makeup remover wipes in the past, but these are good on my skin and do not sting my eyes at all either. Do not cause any acne either which is great! Definitely my go-to.
Shay L.
Shay L.

These are the best makeup remover wipes on the market in my opinion. I love the smell, the texture and the way they moisturize my skin at the end of a long day. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't cause any type of irritation or redness at all, which is a plus!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.

They got my makeup off fairly easy. They didn't dry up face while using it. It had a kind of scrub feel but still gentle. It smelt nice without the smell being strong. The packaging with eye catching with the softer color. The price was I believe to be fair for the product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL

I originally bought these for my teenage daughter but when I ran out of my brand I borrowed one of these. They not only worked better than my brand but I only had to use one cloth vs. two of the competitor. I ended up switching to the Neutrogena night time calming Towletter
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Oregon, WI

This product dried out my face but removed makeup very well. If used with a good moisturizer then it is a very good product. I have very oily skin and it still dried out my face and in the morning I had dry patches. Test this product on a small area of skin before using it!
Cara W.
Cara W.

This really helped me just call me at night and it also just helps to just take off all your makeup and you really just winding down after using this I love to drink a cup of tea and wipe my face off with this and just watch Gilmore Girls it's a perfect night before bedtime
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Washington, DC

I absolutely loved these Night Calming Makeup Remover Towelettes. Not only do they take off all my makeup, but they make my face feel so clean and refreshed before bed! I love that I can just throw them in my bag and take them with me wherever. I would definitely buy again!
Ameisha T.
Ameisha T.
Lockport, NY

Must have!!! I use these everyday and they take pretty much all of my makeup off and they're great for my skin. I still use a cleanser and moisturizer afterward but I absolutely love them! They don't cause any breakouts and aren't harsh on the skin. I highly recommend them!
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ

Good towelettes, definitely do a good job of removing makeup but can be a little oily. if you have dry skin, it's probably a good fit but if you don't like having that kind of feeling on your face, you should just wash your face after. nice packaging; I would continue using
Maria S.
Maria S.
Oxnard, Ca

Great item to have in your car or at home. Quick and easy and leaves the skin feeling great nice and soft and most importantly clean. Good value for the amount of towelettes in each pack and can be bought almost anywhere. Love this product I continue to buy time after time.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now