Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

Great product! Smells so good and gives a calming sensation that's great for using right before going to sleep. I have oily to combination skin and the wipes really got in there and took off all of my makeup. I almost felt like I didn't need to wash my face anymore (but I did) 🙊
Sam S.
Sam S.

This makeup remover smells amazing. It winds me down for the nighy while getting deep down in my pores. I love that the price is reasonable and I can find this at any major realtor. I would highly recommend this product to anyone in need of a gentle but effective makeup remover.
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Fairfield, AL

I use this product every night, it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. The towelettes are very convenient and easy to use. I like them because I can take off my make up in the bed or while watching tv. Also it get all of my mascara off, especially the water proof mascara.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Temecula, CA

These towels are great for when you are very tired or just don't feel like washing your face definitely gets all the makeup off your face. I have used this product multiple time it is very effective. I would recommend this product for anyone definitely one of the best I've used.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Cincinnati, OH

I've always had a hard time removing 100% of my make up without scrubbing my entire face off. Using the remover cleansing towelettes, I can now say I can remove my make up within a couple minutes and finish knowing my face is not completely dried out, and have all my make up off
Ebony H.
Ebony H.
Fayetteville, NC

I really really loved this makeup remover. It took off all of my makeup with out having to scrub my face super hard. If you have sensitive skin I'm sure you would love this makeup remover. It is very gentle. I also really love how it's not super expensive. That's the best part.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.

I am in love with these night time cleansing towelettes. It was my first time ever using this and I loved them. They take off your make up with just one towelette. Also it has the easy to get to closure, and the smell of the towelettes is fantastic. I will totally recommend it.
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

I honestly don't use any type of product to remove my make up
But this wipes caught my attention and plus i had heard they were good
So i went ahead and try them and i have to say I'm in love with them removes all the makeup and leaves a soft skin afterward

You guys must try them
Gabby W.
Gabby W.

These are my absolute favorite makeup wipes like ever! Neutrogena makes the best ones, but I am really loving this line of makeup remover wipes. They aren't too crazily expensive, they are gentle, and I would definitely buy them again/ will most definitely be buying them again!
Allison S.
Allison S.

I use these after I work out, instead of to take off makeup. They are EXCELLENT for wiping off any grime before I get on the bus! Always make sure to change out of your workout clothes and wash your face, chest and back to keep your skin pristine if you have a long travel home.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now