Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

1 days left

Photos (38)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Grand Forks, ND

I absolutely love these!!! I use them every single night if I am wearing make up or even if I'm not just because it leave my fave feeling so fresh and clean. I don't feel like I need to wash my face after either. It gets all of my makeup off with almost always only one wipe!
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Coral Gables, FL

Quite literally my favorite make-up removing wipes. Makeup comes off easy and you only need to use 1. Love the scent. Average priced as far as makeup removing wipes go. The packaging is okay i usually wind up having to put them inside a ziploc baggie. I would 100% recommend!
Jessie C.
Jessie C.

I used to use the original makeup remover wipes but when I ran out I found these at Winn Dixie and I'm in love with how they smell. They are identical to the original but with a better smell and I feel like they are more gentle. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Erica C.
Erica C.

These little things are POWERFUL! I'm always surprised at how much makeup comes off with just one! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and oil free.
I purchased at Walmart. One package last me 3-4 weeks . It would be nice if they could make a bigger size instead of the small size.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI

The scent is very pleasant and is truly calming. The wipes work well and because of that I have bought them numerous times with no issues. I like the snap shut package which keeps them from drying out and I think is a must have at this point. Would definitely purchase again.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marysville, CA

I use these every night before bed! I absolutely love them and highly recommend. The smell is very pleasant as well. I've gone through so many of these and even keep some in my purse for daily use. My mom bought me some one day and I was hooked and will continue to buy them.
Ameisha T.
Ameisha T.
Lockport, NY

Must have!!! I use these everyday and they take pretty much all of my makeup off and they're great for my skin. I still use a cleanser and moisturizer afterward but I absolutely love them! They don't cause any breakouts and aren't harsh on the skin. I highly recommend them!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Oxnard, Ca

Great item to have in your car or at home. Quick and easy and leaves the skin feeling great nice and soft and most importantly clean. Good value for the amount of towelettes in each pack and can be bought almost anywhere. Love this product I continue to buy time after time.
Cara W.
Cara W.

This really helped me just call me at night and it also just helps to just take off all your makeup and you really just winding down after using this I love to drink a cup of tea and wipe my face off with this and just watch Gilmore Girls it's a perfect night before bedtime
nina a.
nina a.
Englewd Clfs, NJ

Good towelettes, definitely do a good job of removing makeup but can be a little oily. if you have dry skin, it's probably a good fit but if you don't like having that kind of feeling on your face, you should just wash your face after. nice packaging; I would continue using
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?