Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Mallory B.
Mallory B.

This makeup wipes are my best friend. I take them with me while I'm traveling. I also keep them beside my bed for those days where I don't have the strength to wash my face. They leave my skin feeling nourished and breathable. These makeup wipes are truly a God sent product.
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Coral Gables, FL

Quite literally my favorite make-up removing wipes. Makeup comes off easy and you only need to use 1. Love the scent. Average priced as far as makeup removing wipes go. The packaging is okay i usually wind up having to put them inside a ziploc baggie. I would 100% recommend!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Shavertown, PA

These make up remover wipes take all my makeup off right before bed. They are slightly oily though so I do have to rinse my face after using them but I think that's pretty standard with make up wipes. Overall I'd recommend the wipes to take off even the most stubborn makeup!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI

Best make up removing towelette I have ever used. It gets off tough, waterproof makeup. It is a little expensive but if you reuse towelettes that are only partially used it lasts much longer. They worked better than I thought they would and I only use this to remove make up.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Grand Forks, ND

I absolutely love these!!! I use them every single night if I am wearing make up or even if I'm not just because it leave my fave feeling so fresh and clean. I don't feel like I need to wash my face after either. It gets all of my makeup off with almost always only one wipe!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL

I originally bought these for my teenage daughter but when I ran out of my brand I borrowed one of these. They not only worked better than my brand but I only had to use one cloth vs. two of the competitor. I ended up switching to the Neutrogena night time calming Towletter
Shay L.
Shay L.

These are the best makeup remover wipes on the market in my opinion. I love the smell, the texture and the way they moisturize my skin at the end of a long day. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't cause any type of irritation or redness at all, which is a plus!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY

Use this product every single night. Have 2 packs- 1 next to the bed for nights that are late and just need to quickly take off my make up before going to sleep and one in the bathroom for nights that I do my entire face regimen. This is a great product and would recommend!
Stephane A.
Stephane A.

I love the fact that can remove everything, i mean really everything, even water proof lipstick, that ones that is hard to take it off the neutrogena do an excellent work. My only concern is how only the skin stays after, i always need to wash with some cleaning soup after.
Makenzie K.
Makenzie K.
skaneateles, ny

Absolutely love it! So easy to use and wipes my makeup right off. I have had skin irritations with other makeup remover wipes in the past, but these are good on my skin and do not sting my eyes at all either. Do not cause any acne either which is great! Definitely my go-to.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now