Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Delano, TN
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
These are my favorite make up removing towelettes. these towelettes remove all product from my face with one towelette! I naturally have dry skin and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight at all. It has a calming smell, not like many I have used that smells weird.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
Harrison, AR
March 6, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
I have been using these wipes every night for years! I can usually get a full face of makeup off with one or two wipes, depending on how much eye makeup I wore that day. They don't leave a film on my face which I love and it's very cooling on my sensitive, acne prone skin.
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
May 26, 2016, 10:38 a.m.
Its great after a long day of wearing makeup. everything comes out so fast and it literally helps with your skin I'm a repeat user because of how great it works. its very gentle as well leaves no rashes i would buy it again i have two packs with me because i love this thing
Larson E.
Larson E.
Marietta, GA
April 11, 2016, 1:27 a.m.
This make up removing wipe is my favorite to use they stay moist in packaging and never dry out. They get all the makeup off your face but try not to get it in your eye. I recommend this product to anyone who likes a fast and on the go way to remove make up quick and easy.
Yandely V.
Yandely V.
Albuquerque, NM
I love love love make up remover wipes. I can't go without them. I love that after a long day, I can just come home and wipe off all my make up with just one wipe and it makes me skin feel so clean and soft. For that same reason that I like the night calming ones the most.
Viviam M.
Viviam M.
Emporia, VA
May 1, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
I like how the product takes my make up without any problems. One swipe and most of the makeup in the area that you are willing is off. It went beyond my expectations. I was really hesitant at first but fell in love with this product. I would highly recommend this product.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Forest Grove, OR
March 25, 2016, 6:13 p.m.
These are an overall great product..
I have used them and they for sure give me a calm smooth face right before bed. However they are not heavy duty enough to use for removing my makeup. After washing my face I would use these for an overall finish touch before I go to bed
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Brooklyn , NY
May 15, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Great wipes for a quick facial clean , I usually use a face cleaner and then wipe to pick up whatever may have been left behind and it seems to be doing the job well . I would recommend for anyone who needs a quick clean maybe after work or after gym a quick little refresh
Jami C.
Jami C.
Nashville, TN
April 12, 2016, 10:43 a.m.
These make-up remover wipes are amazing. I used to go to bed without taking off my make-up, but after using these I'll never use anything else. I love how clean and relaxed they make me feel. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for a make-up removing wipe.
isabel g.
isabel g.
Iowa City, IA
Love these make up wipes. They remove all my make-up leaving my skin very soft and smooth! They don't clog my pores or anything. The scent is fair very neutral.They are also great for removing waterproof mascara. These are my go to for removing my make-up. highly recommend
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?