Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Liz V.
Liz V.
Temecula, CA

These towels are great for when you are very tired or just don't feel like washing your face definitely gets all the makeup off your face. I have used this product multiple time it is very effective. I would recommend this product for anyone definitely one of the best I've used.
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL

Cannot live without these!! I keep them beside the bed, in my travel bag, in the bathroom. I bought these makeup wipes from Target. They are very gentle & do a great job getting off all my make-up, even the massive amounts of mascara that I wear! I will buy these again & again!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Margate, FL

A+ product! So great that I went and bought several after initial purchase. Cleansed my entire face of makeup with just one wipe. No excessive pulling or tugging of the skin needed. And left my skin moisturized and refreshed! I would definitely recommend and be purchasing again.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Beirut

I'm a lazy girl so sometimes I "forget" to wash my face before going to bed, I found this product at my supermarket and it seemed affordable so I picked it up, and it didn't disappoint at all! It's so easy to use and it gives me such glowy skin in the morning. Totally recommend.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Gary, IN

I bought the product at Walgreens for a pretty nonexpensive price. Removed my makeup pretty well. Not well enough that I would use it alone if I had to completely cleanse my face. It left my skin feeling quite nice. Not sure about the night relaxing part though. Would buy again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA

Love the smell for one thing. These wipes are super gentle on my face and leave my skin Moisturized. Worth every penny spent on them. You have to really wipe to remove waterproof mascara but it does get the job done. Won't leave you feeling like you still have to wash your face.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Gilbert , Az

I like these and use them almost every night. At first these were so dry it felt like they were tugging on my eyes until I watched a video Tati filmed where she said she wets them down first and it made a world of difference. Seriously save your money by these and just wet them!
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, Tx

Great product! Smells so good and gives a calming sensation that's great for using right before going to sleep. I have oily to combination skin and the wipes really got in there and took off all of my makeup. I almost felt like I didn't need to wash my face anymore (but I did) 🙊
Ayla D.
Ayla D.
Russellville, OH

I give this a 4/5. Unlike other makeup removing wipes, it irritates my skin. Not a lot to give it a very low rating though. I have very sensitive skin, so you must out that in the picture. Overall, it's an okay product, I just wouldn't purchase it in my case, because of my skin.
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Fairfield, AL

I use this product every night, it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. The towelettes are very convenient and easy to use. I like them because I can take off my make up in the bed or while watching tv. Also it get all of my mascara off, especially the water proof mascara.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now