Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Ameisha T.
Ameisha T.
Lockport, NY
Must have!!! I use these everyday and they take pretty much all of my makeup off and they're great for my skin. I still use a cleanser and moisturizer afterward but I absolutely love them! They don't cause any breakouts and aren't harsh on the skin. I highly recommend them!
Kait C.
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 20, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
I love going to bed with a fresh face! These wipes have a nice calming sent to help get you bedtime ready, and still are just as great as the regular blue pack makeup remover wipes! I switch off between the two currently - purple pack at night, and blue pack in the morning!
Cara W.
Cara W.
This really helped me just call me at night and it also just helps to just take off all your makeup and you really just winding down after using this I love to drink a cup of tea and wipe my face off with this and just watch Gilmore Girls it's a perfect night before bedtime
Shay L.
Shay L.
These are the best makeup remover wipes on the market in my opinion. I love the smell, the texture and the way they moisturize my skin at the end of a long day. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't cause any type of irritation or redness at all, which is a plus!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this product every single night. Have 2 packs- 1 next to the bed for nights that are late and just need to quickly take off my make up before going to sleep and one in the bathroom for nights that I do my entire face regimen. This is a great product and would recommend!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Feb. 13, 2016, 9:55 p.m.
I have tried a whole lot of cleansing wipes and these are by far some of my favorites. As someone who struggles with dry skin I find a lot of wipes to be too harsh and drying on my skin but I do not have that problem with these. They leave my face feeling soft and soothed.
isabel g.
isabel g.
Iowa City, IA
Love these make up wipes. They remove all my make-up leaving my skin very soft and smooth! They don't clog my pores or anything. The scent is fair very neutral.They are also great for removing waterproof mascara. These are my go to for removing my make-up. highly recommend
Tasha L.
Tasha L.
Delano, TN
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
These are my favorite make up removing towelettes. these towelettes remove all product from my face with one towelette! I naturally have dry skin and it doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight at all. It has a calming smell, not like many I have used that smells weird.
Yandely V.
Yandely V.
Albuquerque, NM
I love love love make up remover wipes. I can't go without them. I love that after a long day, I can just come home and wipe off all my make up with just one wipe and it makes me skin feel so clean and soft. For that same reason that I like the night calming ones the most.
Viviam M.
Viviam M.
Emporia, VA
May 1, 2016, 5:31 p.m.
I like how the product takes my make up without any problems. One swipe and most of the makeup in the area that you are willing is off. It went beyond my expectations. I was really hesitant at first but fell in love with this product. I would highly recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, OK
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?