Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Mariah W.
Mariah W.

I love love love these cleansing wipes! I use them every night before bed and it's so nice because I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find products that don't irritate my skin or cause breakouts but these wipes are smooth & fully remove all of my makeup with just one wipe!
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO

I've been using Neutrogena make up remover wipes for years, simply because I am lazy! I adore these, and often can remove my make up (including stubborn eye make up) with one wipe! They are fairly inexpensive and I can pick them up pretty much anywhere which is a huge bonus.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Shavertown, PA

These make up remover wipes take all my makeup off right before bed. They are slightly oily though so I do have to rinse my face after using them but I think that's pretty standard with make up wipes. Overall I'd recommend the wipes to take off even the most stubborn makeup!
Erica C.
Erica C.

These little things are POWERFUL! I'm always surprised at how much makeup comes off with just one! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and oil free.
I purchased at Walmart. One package last me 3-4 weeks . It would be nice if they could make a bigger size instead of the small size.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
washington, DC

These makeup remover wipes are amazing. The scent is very subtle and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It does an excellent job at taking off all my stubborn eye makeup, including mascara. It's easy to find, and the cost is very reasonable. I recommend them to all my clients.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.

I used to use the original makeup remover wipes but when I ran out I found these at Winn Dixie and I'm in love with how they smell. They are identical to the original but with a better smell and I feel like they are more gentle. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI

Best make up removing towelette I have ever used. It gets off tough, waterproof makeup. It is a little expensive but if you reuse towelettes that are only partially used it lasts much longer. They worked better than I thought they would and I only use this to remove make up.
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Coral Gables, FL

Quite literally my favorite make-up removing wipes. Makeup comes off easy and you only need to use 1. Love the scent. Average priced as far as makeup removing wipes go. The packaging is okay i usually wind up having to put them inside a ziploc baggie. I would 100% recommend!
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD

My daughter and I both use these all the time. Mild enough for her sensitive skin and exczema and strong enough to take off eye makeup. I wouldn't buy anything else. These are easy to find anywhere, from grocery store to drug stores and anywhere in between. Highly recommend.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marysville, CA

I use these every night before bed! I absolutely love them and highly recommend. The smell is very pleasant as well. I've gone through so many of these and even keep some in my purse for daily use. My mom bought me some one day and I was hooked and will continue to buy them.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now