Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

6 days left

Photos (38)
Mariah W.
Mariah W.

I love love love these cleansing wipes! I use them every night before bed and it's so nice because I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find products that don't irritate my skin or cause breakouts but these wipes are smooth & fully remove all of my makeup with just one wipe!
Gladys H.
Gladys H.
Los angeles, Ca

This towelettes are easy to use. They smell great. They leave my face soft after each use. They take away my makeup with only one towelette. Chamomile just relaxes my face after a rough date. It's just a wonderful product for taking away any dirt I have by the end of the day.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

I had horrible acne in my early teens, now at 18 my face is completely clear and I have to attribute that to using better makeup remover wipes. These specific ones have been my go to every time I go to purchase some. Feels great on my skin even though it's sensitive at times.
brittany r.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO

These makeup removing wipes are amazing!!! they not only take of my makeup but clear my complexion. i don't have to worry about washing my face for extra insurance after using these on my lazy nights, i can go to bed relaxed knowing that my skin will be amazing in the morning!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI

Best make up removing towelette I have ever used. It gets off tough, waterproof makeup. It is a little expensive but if you reuse towelettes that are only partially used it lasts much longer. They worked better than I thought they would and I only use this to remove make up.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.

This makeup wipes are my best friend. I take them with me while I'm traveling. I also keep them beside my bed for those days where I don't have the strength to wash my face. They leave my skin feeling nourished and breathable. These makeup wipes are truly a God sent product.
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO

I've been using Neutrogena make up remover wipes for years, simply because I am lazy! I adore these, and often can remove my make up (including stubborn eye make up) with one wipe! They are fairly inexpensive and I can pick them up pretty much anywhere which is a huge bonus.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Shavertown, PA

These make up remover wipes take all my makeup off right before bed. They are slightly oily though so I do have to rinse my face after using them but I think that's pretty standard with make up wipes. Overall I'd recommend the wipes to take off even the most stubborn makeup!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
washington, DC

These makeup remover wipes are amazing. The scent is very subtle and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It does an excellent job at taking off all my stubborn eye makeup, including mascara. It's easy to find, and the cost is very reasonable. I recommend them to all my clients.
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD

My daughter and I both use these all the time. Mild enough for her sensitive skin and exczema and strong enough to take off eye makeup. I wouldn't buy anything else. These are easy to find anywhere, from grocery store to drug stores and anywhere in between. Highly recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?