Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Nancy F.
Nancy F.

I love the smell and calming effect this has on me before I go to bed. Works great and removes all oil and makeup without having to scrub my face so hard. I have been purchasing this product for years. I think the beautiful scent could be a bit stronger, then again that's just me.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.

I use towelettes to get some of my makeup off before I wash my face. Neutrogena brand towelettes don't work as well for my skin as the Ponds. They seem to dry my skin out after using them a few days in a row, but the smell is great. They might work better for different skin types.
Gurpreet K.
Gurpreet K.
Chico, CA

This is my favorite drugstore makeup remover. I have very sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my face. This also REMOVES ALLmy makeup--Even the water proof mascara! I noticed that my face breaks out less now because all the makeup is removed from my face after using the wipes.
Jill R.
Jill R.
Mechanicsville, MD

The Neutrogena Make-up Remover Towelettes are the only remover I use. It removes all my make up completely, my skin is not irritated and red after cleansing. It feels smooth and never dry and tight afterwards. I also love that it doesn't burn my eyes as some other brands have done.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.

I have very sensitive skin so these wipes are really gentle on my skin! I am not sure if they are hypoallergenic but I don't get a burning sensation like other wipes have left my face!! I use this every night before washing my face. Removes makeup easily and it's really affordable
Katie T.
Katie T.
Templeton, CA

This was my first time trying Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. The product smells great and clean. It did a great job at removing my makeup, but burned my eyes. It was effective but disappointing because the hardest part of removing makeup is the eyes.
Niki C.
Niki C.
Stanchfield, MN

These are perfect for those busy nights when you just can't wash your face before bed! They take off a face full of make up with just one towelette. I don't wear waterproof makeup, so everything came off super easy too. I'm definitely buying some more to keep with me at all times!
Alexia V.
Alexia V.
Melbourne, Australia

For nights when I'm feeling lazy about removing my makeup, these wipes are handy and feel calming on my sensitive skin. Nourishing and moisturizing as well as cleansing! A great addition to your night time routine! Highly recommend especially if you have rosacea or sensitive skin!
Carel Q.
Carel Q.

I like to use them when I'm lazy to wash my face before i go to sleep. But at next morning i feel like it doesn't remove all the makeup, so i decided to use them first and then wash my face, to make sure i get rid of all makeup. I would buy them again, it makes the process easier.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
Clinton, IA

These are so amazing I used this to take off my makeup and I didn't even break out at all. I ha e very, very sensitive skin so I can't use just any makeup remover but this one is amazing. It is soft on your skin and it removed 99% of my makeup off my face. I love and recommend it!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now