Add a Photo

#18 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Shay L.
Shay L.
These are the best makeup remover wipes on the market in my opinion. I love the smell, the texture and the way they moisturize my skin at the end of a long day. I have very sensitive skin and these wipes don't cause any type of irritation or redness at all, which is a plus!
Liliana C.
Liliana C.
Paterson, NJ
May 19, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
This is by far one of my favorite make up removers. It's quick and easy just wipe off the make-up and go. It's great even on water-proof eye make-up while still being really gentle on the skin. The wipes leave your skin soft and there is no need to wash your face after use.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Forest Hills, NY
Use this product every single night. Have 2 packs- 1 next to the bed for nights that are late and just need to quickly take off my make up before going to sleep and one in the bathroom for nights that I do my entire face regimen. This is a great product and would recommend!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Oxnard, Ca
May 10, 2016, 10 a.m.
Great item to have in your car or at home. Quick and easy and leaves the skin feeling great nice and soft and most importantly clean. Good value for the amount of towelettes in each pack and can be bought almost anywhere. Love this product I continue to buy time after time.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
April 2, 2016, 2:50 p.m.
Smells really clean! Leaves my face feeling fresh and soft after taking my makeup off. Takes 99% of my makeup off. Does not burn my eyes when I take off my mascara. Definitely calms and soothes the face during a nighttime routine. Not expensive, good value. Would buy again!
Cara W.
Cara W.
This really helped me just call me at night and it also just helps to just take off all your makeup and you really just winding down after using this I love to drink a cup of tea and wipe my face off with this and just watch Gilmore Girls it's a perfect night before bedtime
Stephane A.
Stephane A.
Feb. 9, 2016, 2:08 a.m.
I love the fact that can remove everything, i mean really everything, even water proof lipstick, that ones that is hard to take it off the neutrogena do an excellent work. My only concern is how only the skin stays after, i always need to wash with some cleaning soup after.
Kait C.
Kait C.
Mechanicsville, VA
Feb. 20, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
I love going to bed with a fresh face! These wipes have a nice calming sent to help get you bedtime ready, and still are just as great as the regular blue pack makeup remover wipes! I switch off between the two currently - purple pack at night, and blue pack in the morning!
Ameisha T.
Ameisha T.
Lockport, NY
Must have!!! I use these everyday and they take pretty much all of my makeup off and they're great for my skin. I still use a cleanser and moisturizer afterward but I absolutely love them! They don't cause any breakouts and aren't harsh on the skin. I highly recommend them!
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
May 18, 2016, 2:02 a.m.
They got my makeup off fairly easy. They didn't dry up face while using it. It had a kind of scrub feel but still gentle. It smelt nice without the smell being strong. The packaging with eye catching with the softer color. The price was I believe to be fair for the product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?