Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Camby, IN

These makeup wipes take off my makeup reasonably well. However, the texture of them bothers my skin and the smell isn't all that great. The price is on par with other products that are similar so that isn't an issue for me. It is just a little harsher than my skin can handle.
They do a pretty good job at clearing makeup, and I have always like Neutrogena products for my skin, because they do not irritate it. I have been very happy with how easy these are to use at night as part of my skincare routine. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

I had horrible acne in my early teens, now at 18 my face is completely clear and I have to attribute that to using better makeup remover wipes. These specific ones have been my go to every time I go to purchase some. Feels great on my skin even though it's sensitive at times.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.

I love love love these cleansing wipes! I use them every night before bed and it's so nice because I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find products that don't irritate my skin or cause breakouts but these wipes are smooth & fully remove all of my makeup with just one wipe!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
Malta, ID

I only use towelettes for makeup removal when I'm too lazy for grapeseed oil, however I do use these almost every night because they are also cleansing towelettes. With our without makeup, these help to clear up your pores just before bed- and toner and moisturizer of course.
brittany r.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO

These makeup removing wipes are amazing!!! they not only take of my makeup but clear my complexion. i don't have to worry about washing my face for extra insurance after using these on my lazy nights, i can go to bed relaxed knowing that my skin will be amazing in the morning!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Springfield, VA

I love it! I've been used it for many years.
I usually give for Christmas to my mom this product because is her favorite make up remover.
Also, it's perfect for me because the others makes me allergy, neutrgena products no, I can easy remove my make up.
I really recommend it!
Dakota T.
Dakota T.

I like the convenience of having a wipe instead of looking for a cotton pad. I do love the scent. My only drawback is that it leaves my face feeling a little oily. I don't like the feeling, but if I am too tired to do my whole routine then it is a great way to get makeup off.
Du A.
Du A.
Austin, TX

I would highly recommend this one especially when you do have to travel a lot. It removes your makeup pretty fast and pretty clean. You would need to cleanse your face after, of course. But when in emergency you can just use 2 wipes and it would still be clean enough for you.
Karli H.
Karli H.
Phil Campbell, AL

I really liked used this product. If it wasn't for the fact that my dermatologist told me that my skin was too sensitive to be using it, I would still be using it. It was really gentle on my skin and removed all of my make up easily. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now