Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Last month i went to wallmart to ask about makeup remover wipes, the lady that she worked their she really recommend this type od Neutrogena wipes , so I bought it , it is amazing i use in the night when I'm sleepy and tired it doesn't make your skin oily and it's remove everything
joshalyn f.
joshalyn f.
Churubusco, IN

My Neutrogena night calming makeup remover towels have dramatically made a difference with my acne. It has very much so helped clear my face and they are very inexpensive. They really even get all the tough makeup off, like mascara! I don't think I could ever switch my makeup wipes.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Easy to use, you can toss them in your bag and use them anywhere. I always keep them in my purse and at my sink. Very gentle on your skin, and does not dry it out or make it extra oily. It is a very effective product and I will definitely buy this product for as long as it is made!
Ariah V.
Ariah V.
Galveston, TX

I have been using make up wipe remover for about 3 years. I really do see that netrogena wipes take off more than other wipes. I have tried different ones and they do not take off the makeup with one wipe . I really do appreciate if you give netrogena a try. You will not regret it.
Brucha B.
Brucha B.
Brooklyn, NY

I usually use the original towelettes from Neutrogena, but I saw these and decided to try them. I love the scent on these, and just enjoy it before going to bed. Of course, the makeup comes off just as nicely as the originals, just the calming scent makes that chore more pleasant.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Canton, SD

These wipes remove makeup nicely and smell really good. They Leave my skin feeling soft and the smell its nice at night. They sting my eyes a little of I'm trying to get tough mascara off. This was the first time trying this brand. Not sure I'll repurchase due to the eye stinging.
Sadly this product is high on alcohol. If the skin around your eyes is very sensitive like mine, keep in mind that this product might irritate it. I would not recommend it to use in your whole face, including your eyes. Keep it away from your eye area and these will work just fine
Skye A.
Skye A.
Lincoln, NE

I have been using them for years and love them. They always get all the makeup off and leave my skin clean. They don't leave my feeling oily or dry. I feel well moisturized and no redness or rawness. The package is nice. But you have to make sure you close them or they can dry out
Gurpreet K.
Gurpreet K.
Chico, CA

This is my favorite drugstore makeup remover. I have very sensitive skin and this is so gentle on my face. This also REMOVES ALLmy makeup--Even the water proof mascara! I noticed that my face breaks out less now because all the makeup is removed from my face after using the wipes.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA

I love these wipes! They are gentle, yet removes waterproof make up! These smell like lavender and are super calming, so I would use them to remove my makeup and cleanse the skin right before bed. Certainly meets expectations! Be sure to close the package well or they can dry out!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now