Add a Photo

#15 in Makeup Remover

Photos (37)
Julia H.
Julia H.

These are the best make up remover wipes! They are very gentle on the skin, but take off all of my makeup. They do not smear the makeup around on my face like other products have. They really are good at taking off make up and being gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Waldorf, MD

I love these wipes, honestly. They clean my face so well. No residue, nada. After a long day, I just wanna lay in bed and watch Netflix and I don't feel like washing my face- these wipes are PERFECT for nights like this. They get waterproof mascara and eyeliner off no problem!
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
Traer

Love this product it removes my makeup so well. Even waterproof eye makeup! It's always a repurchase of mine. Is gentle on skin. Works wonders!!!! Reasonably priced for amount you get in a pack. Big sheets!!! I would improve smell maybe it's not bad but doesn't smell the best.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
La Vergne, TN

I love this product. It is the only make up remover that i have used that takes off almost every bit of make up on my face. The smell is so calming it puts me is a amazing mood before bed, and you cant beat the price. I would recommend this to all my friends that wear make-up.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love these whipes because they are easy to use, and they remove all your makeup easily. They also help keep your skin fresh and clean. They are also very soft on your face and do not leave your skin looking red. I would most definitely recommend this product to other people.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I love how easily these makeup wipes remove my makeup. I don't have to tug too hard on my skin or use more than one for my usual everyday makeup. They also don't leave my face feeling oily or like there is residue from the product on my face. Overall I would purchase it again.
Jocelyn  D.
Jocelyn D.
Shawnee, KS

They work very well. They take off your make-up like any other make-up remover. But the special thing about this that the also add moisture back to your face. Which is really nice. I think its a tiny bit on the pricey side, but overall I think you kind of get what you ask for.
Arika A.
Arika A.
Fontana, CA

I hate these. i don't understand the "popularity." they're very scratchy. they are not side at all and very irritating, especially on the sensitive eye area. and even then, they're not very good at removing makeup, you need like 2 or 3 wipes to completely remove just EYELINER.
They do a pretty good job at clearing makeup, and I have always like Neutrogena products for my skin, because they do not irritate it. I have been very happy with how easy these are to use at night as part of my skincare routine. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.

I had horrible acne in my early teens, now at 18 my face is completely clear and I have to attribute that to using better makeup remover wipes. These specific ones have been my go to every time I go to purchase some. Feels great on my skin even though it's sensitive at times.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now