Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Deena H.
Deena H.
Wentzville, MO
I've been using Neutrogena make up remover wipes for years, simply because I am lazy! I adore these, and often can remove my make up (including stubborn eye make up) with one wipe! They are fairly inexpensive and I can pick them up pretty much anywhere which is a huge bonus.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Grand Forks, ND
May 19, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
I absolutely love these!!! I use them every single night if I am wearing make up or even if I'm not just because it leave my fave feeling so fresh and clean. I don't feel like I need to wash my face after either. It gets all of my makeup off with almost always only one wipe!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI
Best make up removing towelette I have ever used. It gets off tough, waterproof makeup. It is a little expensive but if you reuse towelettes that are only partially used it lasts much longer. They worked better than I thought they would and I only use this to remove make up.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 16, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
I used to use the original makeup remover wipes but when I ran out I found these at Winn Dixie and I'm in love with how they smell. They are identical to the original but with a better smell and I feel like they are more gentle. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Shavertown, PA
March 15, 2016, 11:04 p.m.
These make up remover wipes take all my makeup off right before bed. They are slightly oily though so I do have to rinse my face after using them but I think that's pretty standard with make up wipes. Overall I'd recommend the wipes to take off even the most stubborn makeup!
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
April 8, 2016, 9:09 a.m.
My daughter and I both use these all the time. Mild enough for her sensitive skin and exczema and strong enough to take off eye makeup. I wouldn't buy anything else. These are easy to find anywhere, from grocery store to drug stores and anywhere in between. Highly recommend.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI
April 22, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
The scent is very pleasant and is truly calming. The wipes work well and because of that I have bought them numerous times with no issues. I like the snap shut package which keeps them from drying out and I think is a must have at this point. Would definitely purchase again.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Marysville, CA
April 12, 2016, 8:30 p.m.
I use these every night before bed! I absolutely love them and highly recommend. The smell is very pleasant as well. I've gone through so many of these and even keep some in my purse for daily use. My mom bought me some one day and I was hooked and will continue to buy them.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:04 a.m.
This makeup wipes are my best friend. I take them with me while I'm traveling. I also keep them beside my bed for those days where I don't have the strength to wash my face. They leave my skin feeling nourished and breathable. These makeup wipes are truly a God sent product.
Jaimie B.
Jaimie B.
Coral Gables, FL
May 7, 2016, 8:11 p.m.
Quite literally my favorite make-up removing wipes. Makeup comes off easy and you only need to use 1. Love the scent. Average priced as far as makeup removing wipes go. The packaging is okay i usually wind up having to put them inside a ziploc baggie. I would 100% recommend!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?