Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Jocelyn  D.
Jocelyn D.
Shawnee, KS

They work very well. They take off your make-up like any other make-up remover. But the special thing about this that the also add moisture back to your face. Which is really nice. I think its a tiny bit on the pricey side, but overall I think you kind of get what you ask for.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
Traer

Love this product it removes my makeup so well. Even waterproof eye makeup! It's always a repurchase of mine. Is gentle on skin. Works wonders!!!! Reasonably priced for amount you get in a pack. Big sheets!!! I would improve smell maybe it's not bad but doesn't smell the best.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

I love how easily these makeup wipes remove my makeup. I don't have to tug too hard on my skin or use more than one for my usual everyday makeup. They also don't leave my face feeling oily or like there is residue from the product on my face. Overall I would purchase it again.
Arika A.
Arika A.
Fontana, CA

I hate these. i don't understand the "popularity." they're very scratchy. they are not side at all and very irritating, especially on the sensitive eye area. and even then, they're not very good at removing makeup, you need like 2 or 3 wipes to completely remove just EYELINER.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
La Vergne, TN

I love this product. It is the only make up remover that i have used that takes off almost every bit of make up on my face. The smell is so calming it puts me is a amazing mood before bed, and you cant beat the price. I would recommend this to all my friends that wear make-up.
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Charleston, WV

These makeup wipes really get the job done! They make your face feel so refreshed! I buy mine at ULTA beauty and get multiple packs at a time so I make sure I don't run out. I've used other makeup removers, but wipes are my favorite kind and I would definitely recommend these!
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I love these whipes because they are easy to use, and they remove all your makeup easily. They also help keep your skin fresh and clean. They are also very soft on your face and do not leave your skin looking red. I would most definitely recommend this product to other people.
Julia H.
Julia H.

These are the best make up remover wipes! They are very gentle on the skin, but take off all of my makeup. They do not smear the makeup around on my face like other products have. They really are good at taking off make up and being gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this.
Julissa M.
Julissa M.

This is a very useful product that removes approximately 99% of the makeup on your face before you go to bed. This product definitely met my expectations. It was also very effective and never left me disappointed. I would most definitely recommend this product to other people.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Waldorf, MD

I love these wipes, honestly. They clean my face so well. No residue, nada. After a long day, I just wanna lay in bed and watch Netflix and I don't feel like washing my face- these wipes are PERFECT for nights like this. They get waterproof mascara and eyeliner off no problem!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?