Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Cameron, MO

Really refreshed feeling after using these wipes! Made my skin feel better the next morning and were very effective in getting my makeup off unlike other products. My friend recommended these and I would definitely recommend to others! They're easy to find at any major retailer
Allison S.
Allison S.

I use these after I work out, instead of to take off makeup. They are EXCELLENT for wiping off any grime before I get on the bus! Always make sure to change out of your workout clothes and wash your face, chest and back to keep your skin pristine if you have a long travel home.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Saltillo, MS

I use these quite often. Sometimes my skin is very sensitive and around my eyes and the corner of my mouth the fragrance or something in the wipe will dry me out more and cause a little irritation. It does the job though. It can take off some pretty thick makeup and lip stains.
Brennah R.
Brennah R.

These are the best makeup removing wipes out there on the market. They don't dry out my skin or irritate it. They remove make up effortlessly and efficiently. I always keep a bag next to my nightstand for those nights when I forget to remove my make up and don't want to get up.
Rosa F.
Rosa F.
Melrose Park, IL

Great product I use this all the time! On the go mostly for accidents if my make up messes up!! I love the smell to it. It's really gentle on the skin. I always purchase from Walmart, target etc..... I really don't feel like it needs improvement it's an amazing make-up remover.
Gabby W.
Gabby W.

These are my absolute favorite makeup wipes like ever! Neutrogena makes the best ones, but I am really loving this line of makeup remover wipes. They aren't too crazily expensive, they are gentle, and I would definitely buy them again/ will most definitely be buying them again!
Johanna N.
Johanna N.
Dixon, MO

Feels wonderful on my skin. Very soft, not a bad price. Packaging was easy to use. Left my skin feeling clean and soft. Exceeding my expectations. Had a nice pleasant smell. Will continue to use this product as a part of my nightly routine. Would definitely recommend to others!
Ebony H.
Ebony H.
Fayetteville, NC

I really really loved this makeup remover. It took off all of my makeup with out having to scrub my face super hard. If you have sensitive skin I'm sure you would love this makeup remover. It is very gentle. I also really love how it's not super expensive. That's the best part.
Julissa M.
Julissa M.

This is a very useful product that removes approximately 99% of the makeup on your face before you go to bed. This product definitely met my expectations. It was also very effective and never left me disappointed. I would most definitely recommend this product to other people.
Julia H.
Julia H.

These are the best make up remover wipes! They are very gentle on the skin, but take off all of my makeup. They do not smear the makeup around on my face like other products have. They really are good at taking off make up and being gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now