Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Elena R.
Elena R.

The Neutrogena calming makeup remover towelettes work so good, almost one wipe and my makeup was gone and I actually felt calm and relaxed. I definitely would recommend these to all my friends. Oh and I can't forget the smell, oh so good. Can't wait to take my makeup off everynight.
Karolina O.
Karolina O.
Vancouver, BC

Wow! All I can really say is wow. These are by far my favorite makeup removing towelettes. I have tried many wipes before and these get my makeup off the best. The price is affordable compared to many wipes I've tried. The scent is light and quite refreshing. 10/10 would recommend!
Abbie J.
Abbie J.
Weston, WV

These towelettes are really great for removing makeup and for cleansing the face! I have used these for years and love them. For the longest time this was all I would cleanse my face with! I have sensitive skin as well and these wipes do not irritate or bother my skin! Very calming.
brandi k.
brandi k.
Cheyenne, WY

Neutrogena Night Calming Makeup Remover towelttes, are the best ones out there so far that I found. They don't leave my face dry or oily , they make me feel relaxed and feeling fresh after every use. The price is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody.
Natali M.
Natali M.

Love these cleaning wipes. Makes my face feel nice and freshly cleaned, without drying. It removes all of my makeup, waterproof mascara as well. I love to use these when I get home late and tired, I can clean my face when I'm laying down in bed. Very convenient and works very well.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Burnaby

Love this makeup remover wipes :) they feel so nice on my skin and I use them on my lazy days to remove all the makeup on my face and clean it. The packaging is nice and compact, keeps all my towelettes nice and moist. I have super sensitive skin so it works great for others too :)
Maddy P.
Maddy P.

Removes makeup well with a nice light scent. Leaves face moisturized without feeling greasy like some other products. Packaging could be better as the sticker looses its stickyness and can open and dry out the product. The wipes could be softer for eyes but over well great product.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Byfield, MA

This product is fantastic at removing all makeup. From light-colored eyeshadows, to hard to remove waterproof mascara, these wipes removed all the makeup and oils with ease. Although these were very effective at removing makeup, they were still very gentle and soothing to the skin.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Grosse Pointe, MI

Takes off most makeup, with the exception of most eye products. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and gentle but not extremely oily. I can get away with using these wipes when I'm too lazy to wash my whole face. It's on the cheaper side of remover wipes and definitely worth every penny.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Easy to use, you can toss them in your bag and use them anywhere. I always keep them in my purse and at my sink. Very gentle on your skin, and does not dry it out or make it extra oily. It is a very effective product and I will definitely buy this product for as long as it is made!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now