Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Springfield, VA
I love it! I've been used it for many years.
I usually give for Christmas to my mom this product because is her favorite make up remover.
Also, it's perfect for me because the others makes me allergy, neutrgena products no, I can easy remove my make up.
I really recommend it!
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
April 20, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
I like the convenience of having a wipe instead of looking for a cotton pad. I do love the scent. My only drawback is that it leaves my face feeling a little oily. I don't like the feeling, but if I am too tired to do my whole routine then it is a great way to get makeup off.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
March 5, 2016, 12:06 a.m.
I had horrible acne in my early teens, now at 18 my face is completely clear and I have to attribute that to using better makeup remover wipes. These specific ones have been my go to every time I go to purchase some. Feels great on my skin even though it's sensitive at times.
Ali B.
Ali B.
Allegany, NY
May 18, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Love love LOVE this product it was so east yo use and it really calmed my face before going to bed. I use this product a lot and its easy to pack anywhere. alos this prouct doent sting hen it gets in your yes, and remove all of my makeup. I definitely recommend this product!!
brittany r.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO
March 14, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
These makeup removing wipes are amazing!!! they not only take of my makeup but clear my complexion. i don't have to worry about washing my face for extra insurance after using these on my lazy nights, i can go to bed relaxed knowing that my skin will be amazing in the morning!
April 26, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
They do a pretty good job at clearing makeup, and I have always like Neutrogena products for my skin, because they do not irritate it. I have been very happy with how easy these are to use at night as part of my skincare routine. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Gladys H.
Gladys H.
Los angeles, Ca
March 7, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
This towelettes are easy to use. They smell great. They leave my face soft after each use. They take away my makeup with only one towelette. Chamomile just relaxes my face after a rough date. It's just a wonderful product for taking away any dirt I have by the end of the day.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
March 2, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
I love love love these cleansing wipes! I use them every night before bed and it's so nice because I have sensitive skin so it's hard to find products that don't irritate my skin or cause breakouts but these wipes are smooth & fully remove all of my makeup with just one wipe!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Milwaukee, WI
Best make up removing towelette I have ever used. It gets off tough, waterproof makeup. It is a little expensive but if you reuse towelettes that are only partially used it lasts much longer. They worked better than I thought they would and I only use this to remove make up.
Kelli E.
Kelli E.
Sykesville, MD
April 8, 2016, 9:09 a.m.
My daughter and I both use these all the time. Mild enough for her sensitive skin and exczema and strong enough to take off eye makeup. I wouldn't buy anything else. These are easy to find anywhere, from grocery store to drug stores and anywhere in between. Highly recommend.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?