Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Breeanna M.
Breeanna M.
Mammoth Lakes, CA

Love these! Used them for quite a few months and they really did take off my makeup. The only problem they wouldn't take care of was my waterproof mascara!
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Fremont, CA

I don't see the hype. A lot of people swear by these makeup wipes but I much prefer the store brand ones I buy from Walmart. These feel a bit greasy when I wipe it across my skin and sting my face a bit when I use them. They're actually not very good at getting eye makeup off. Overall I wouldn't recommend these, and I will not be repurchasing. Unfortunately. I wasn't a fan.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Elgin, SC

My most favorite face wipes ever. They are also a favorite of Kim Kardashian. They are skin calming and hydrating. Most face wipes can dry out your skin and cause irritation but not these face wipes. They won't make your eyes burn either. I always have some on hand. I use it when I'm too tired to wash my face and I use it to remove makeup before washing my face. Great to take to the gym or beach too. All around great product.
Mikiella  T.
Mikiella T.
Denver, CO

These wipes are great for removing make up but they leave my skin very oily so I stopped using them and switched to a less oily wipe. they smell amazing though
I always have this in my bathroom and even in my make up kit in my everyday purse. It is very effective especially when you are looking for a gentle product and affordable price for your skin . It is worth to buy. I would recommend this to anyone. Especially to busy moms like me
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY

These are my favorite makeup removing wipes hands down. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that so much. It removes all of my makeup in one go so I can go onto my night routine much faster. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Gina S.
Gina S.

The makeup may not come off in one swipe like the commercial shows it, but maybe two or three swipes. Overall, it is very effective, smells wonderfully, and feels refreshing on my skin. Also, they dry out a bit at the end, so make sure to seal the package as tight as you can when you are not using the wipes
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, Louisiana

I came across these amazing wipes! I was in target one day with my best friend looking for a new make up remover. Hoping to find the next best thing! At first i was skeptical about it because we have oily skin so it's even harder to find something to our liking. What I love about these make up wipes, is that they are very moisturizing and wipe off your makeup from the day, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. My face is super sensitive, and they leave my skin feeling comfortable.I wear a lot of face products and makeup that needs to be removed nightly and these wipes are a life saver! They smell amazing and are gentle on my skin. They remove makeup and daily grime while leaving my skin soft and clean. Highly recommend!!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.

I love everything #Neutrogena and these wipes are so amazing to take off all your makeup! It meet my expectations in every way, they are very gentle on tour face and body! I would definitely recommend this makeup remover wipes.
Diana B.
Diana B.

This is the best makeup remover! I will give this 10 stars:) if I had enough stars
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now