Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Laura A.
Laura A.

I love these makeup wipes. They are a gentle way to remove your makeup and leave your skin feeling fresh. The only downside of these is that if the package is not fully sealed they will dry out.
Jada W.
Jada W.
Fairfield, OH

I tried these wipes out , and they work perfect! They take off the makeup right away and feel really good on my face . I want to get more of these cause I use them every time I take my makeup off . I would love to buy it again 😍😍
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Brick, Nj

These wipes are my holy grail makeup removers. The smell is fantastic! They work wel to remove even waterproof makeup and don't burn my eyes or irritate my skin. They do leave a bit of an oily residue but it doesn't bother me.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Greenville, SC

While I do find these to be more soothing to the skin than the original day time make up wipes, if they get close to my eyes, it burns my eyes more. While it takes off most of my make up, I have the hardest time getting my eyeliner off.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Medley, FL

I like these a lot! They work very well for me and get off all my left over makeup, especially waterproof.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA

These make up remover wipes are a must have. I use them whenever I travel because the pouch is resealable and easy to take with you. Its easy to use on the go if you need to clean up your face, and the smell is sort of like lavender. They really keep your skin feeling smooth and clear of any debris and oils.
I always have this in my bathroom and even in my make up kit in my everyday purse. It is very effective especially when you are looking for a gentle product and affordable price for your skin . It is worth to buy. I would recommend this to anyone. Especially to busy moms like me
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Miami

These are the best make up remover wipes in the market! I absolutely love them! They do not leave your face oily like other makeup remover products in the market. I love it!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Olympia, WA

I use these to remove makeup and they work well. I ADORE the smell. That is my favorite part of them. I have purchased them several times now before using them before bed is heavenly. That being said.. I do have to wash my face afterward because they will break me out if I don't!
Pooja P.
Pooja P.
Livingston, NJ

Let me start by saying I LOVE the smell of these. They do a great job taking off my make up but I never end up using the whole thing (I mostly use these for my eye make up). The one downside to these is that as you get to the bottom, the towelettes dry out for me.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now