Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Bettina C.
Bettina C.
El Paso, TX

This product did not work very well with my skin type because I have really sensitive skin
Thaksaa P.
Thaksaa P.

Amazing wipes! Took off all my makeup with ease and didn't leave my skin red or irritated.
Prachi M.
Prachi M.

Cooling and not too greasy, just perfect for make up removal. Need to moisturize after use
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
Dartmouth

I found that they are amazing at removing makeup and make my face feel so fresh and clean
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.

Excelentes, ya que la piel la deja muy limpia y sin residuos, tambiƩn son muy relajantes.
Candice C.
Candice C.
Yarmouth

Best wipe I have ever used. Never causes an outbreak. Leaves skin feeling soft and clean.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.

I love it those are the best ever, cleans everything and let your face sooo soft and calm
Janice P.
Janice P.
Ponce Puerto Rico

I loved it because I have the skin a greasy and I leave with my very relieved complexion.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Ottawa, Ontario

This cleansing cloth is super easy to use and soft to the skin. I didn't feel greasy after
Marie R.
Marie R.
St-Francois-De-Madawaska, Nouveau-Brunswick

Best makeup remover cleansing towelettes I've tried so far.Super gentle on your skin too.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now