Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
Sam S.
Sam S.

This makeup remover smells amazing. It winds me down for the nighy while getting deep down in my pores. I love that the price is reasonable and I can find this at any major realtor. I would highly recommend this product to anyone in need of a gentle but effective makeup remover.
Ayla D.
Ayla D.
Russellville, OH

I give this a 4/5. Unlike other makeup removing wipes, it irritates my skin. Not a lot to give it a very low rating though. I have very sensitive skin, so you must out that in the picture. Overall, it's an okay product, I just wouldn't purchase it in my case, because of my skin.
Tara J.
Tara J.
Cave Springs, AR

I love the calm lavender scent and soft texture of these wipes. These are my go to wipes and often the only cleansing product I use on my slightly sensitive skin. They are gentle but get my black eye liner and mascara off every time. Would definitely recommend giving them a try.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Temecula, CA

These towels are great for when you are very tired or just don't feel like washing your face definitely gets all the makeup off your face. I have used this product multiple time it is very effective. I would recommend this product for anyone definitely one of the best I've used.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Cincinnati, OH

I've always had a hard time removing 100% of my make up without scrubbing my entire face off. Using the remover cleansing towelettes, I can now say I can remove my make up within a couple minutes and finish knowing my face is not completely dried out, and have all my make up off
Alexia G.
Alexia G.
Fairfield, AL

I use this product every night, it leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated. The towelettes are very convenient and easy to use. I like them because I can take off my make up in the bed or while watching tv. Also it get all of my mascara off, especially the water proof mascara.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Cameron, MO

Really refreshed feeling after using these wipes! Made my skin feel better the next morning and were very effective in getting my makeup off unlike other products. My friend recommended these and I would definitely recommend to others! They're easy to find at any major retailer
Johanna N.
Johanna N.
Dixon, MO

Feels wonderful on my skin. Very soft, not a bad price. Packaging was easy to use. Left my skin feeling clean and soft. Exceeding my expectations. Had a nice pleasant smell. Will continue to use this product as a part of my nightly routine. Would definitely recommend to others!
Jill C.
Jill C.
Cameron, NC

I love using these to take off my makeup !
They are beyond gentle on my face !
A lot of other products I have used , leave my face feeling yucky & red . These don't !
This product definitely met my expectation . I got one of my best friends hooked on this product just like me !
Allison S.
Allison S.

I use these after I work out, instead of to take off makeup. They are EXCELLENT for wiping off any grime before I get on the bus! Always make sure to change out of your workout clothes and wash your face, chest and back to keep your skin pristine if you have a long travel home.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?