Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Conover, NC

These barely cleansed my skin after a long day of makeup and sweating. It was a better precursor to a facial wash, and left my skin feeling gritty. The packaging is very poorly designed, it pulls two wipes out of the pack or pulls another one so far out that it won't go back in.
Jameika H.
Jameika H.
Lilburn, GA

I love these makeup remover wipes. I tend to have dry skin around my nose and it nit only removes the makeup but also that dry skin. It has a great smell to it that calms and soothes. I take my makeup of every night so it's always a great way to end my night. Fresh face beauty!!
Pam W.
Pam W.
Decatur, AL

Cannot live without these!! I keep them beside the bed, in my travel bag, in the bathroom. I bought these makeup wipes from Target. They are very gentle & do a great job getting off all my make-up, even the massive amounts of mascara that I wear! I will buy these again & again!!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Gary, IN

I bought the product at Walgreens for a pretty nonexpensive price. Removed my makeup pretty well. Not well enough that I would use it alone if I had to completely cleanse my face. It left my skin feeling quite nice. Not sure about the night relaxing part though. Would buy again.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Temecula, CA

These towels are great for when you are very tired or just don't feel like washing your face definitely gets all the makeup off your face. I have used this product multiple time it is very effective. I would recommend this product for anyone definitely one of the best I've used.
Doll M.
Doll M.
Long Beach, CA

I honestly don't use any type of product to remove my make up
But this wipes caught my attention and plus i had heard they were good
So i went ahead and try them and i have to say I'm in love with them removes all the makeup and leaves a soft skin afterward

You guys must try them
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Rolette, ND

These makeup wipes don't irritate my eyes, and as I have sensitive eyes this is a definite plus. While other brands (like the store brand) may be cheaper, I usually fork out some extra cash for these as they are effective and leave my face feeling fresh without my eyes hurting!
Johanna N.
Johanna N.
Dixon, MO

Feels wonderful on my skin. Very soft, not a bad price. Packaging was easy to use. Left my skin feeling clean and soft. Exceeding my expectations. Had a nice pleasant smell. Will continue to use this product as a part of my nightly routine. Would definitely recommend to others!
Ebony H.
Ebony H.
Fayetteville, NC

I really really loved this makeup remover. It took off all of my makeup with out having to scrub my face super hard. If you have sensitive skin I'm sure you would love this makeup remover. It is very gentle. I also really love how it's not super expensive. That's the best part.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Cameron, MO

Really refreshed feeling after using these wipes! Made my skin feel better the next morning and were very effective in getting my makeup off unlike other products. My friend recommended these and I would definitely recommend to others! They're easy to find at any major retailer
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now