Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Goodlettsville, TN

I love these makeup remover wipes! They have been my go to makeup remover wipes since i was in the 7th grade! they are definitely affordable and they aren't harsh on the skin at all! i suggest buying them! you definitely won't regret it! They also remove waterproof makeup very well!
Antonia G.
Antonia G.
Saint Louis, MO

They are perfect after a night out wearing a full face of make up! They feel great and do the job perfectly. They're gentle enough and I love that in a make up remover. After putting sometimes harsh make up on, it's good to have a make up remover that makes your skin feel refreshed.
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

This is a good make up remover it gets a lot off with one wipe. Although the wipes can be quite large for my needs as I do not use a lot of make up. They smell is nice and I feel the wipes are less harsh on the skin than the normal make up wipes. So I actually prefer the night calm.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Vancouver, WA

Made my skin feel clean and less oily:) got my makeup off super easy and unlike other products I use for makeup removal it didn't make my skin red and dried out. It's always perfect for after my work out, I use a whip to get rid of any extra oil and sweat my skin might have built up
Heidi V.
Heidi V.
Twin Falls, ID

This product was amazing! It removed all my makeup but didn't make my face feel oily at all. In the past I have had a problem with too much moisture with my makeup removing towelettes. This product did not over moisturizer my face but still removed all the makeup in a timely manner.
Abbie J.
Abbie J.
Weston, WV

These towelettes are really great for removing makeup and for cleansing the face! I have used these for years and love them. For the longest time this was all I would cleanse my face with! I have sensitive skin as well and these wipes do not irritate or bother my skin! Very calming.
Elena R.
Elena R.

The Neutrogena calming makeup remover towelettes work so good, almost one wipe and my makeup was gone and I actually felt calm and relaxed. I definitely would recommend these to all my friends. Oh and I can't forget the smell, oh so good. Can't wait to take my makeup off everynight.
Leire S.
Leire S.
bilbao

I love this product, is very fast and nice! I use it all the nights before I go to sleep , because I love make up, but I know is very important to take care of our skin. Is very cash and I don't change it for another. The price is also good and perfect for the quality of the product.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Chapel Hill, NC

Super gentle and took of mascara/eyeliner pretty well! I really liked that it wasn't an abrasive smell like some other makeup removers (emphasis on calming!) I haven't bought more as I have been trying out a different brand, but would definitely do so especially for travel purposes!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

These Neutrogena wipes are AMAZING! They are so gentle on my skin. I have used these for as long as I can remember. They do such a good job at removing my makeup. It only takes one wipe to remove a whole days makeup. All of my family uses theses because of how much I recommend them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now