Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
Traer
April 10, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Love this product it removes my makeup so well. Even waterproof eye makeup! It's always a repurchase of mine. Is gentle on skin. Works wonders!!!! Reasonably priced for amount you get in a pack. Big sheets!!! I would improve smell maybe it's not bad but doesn't smell the best.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Waldorf, MD
May 31, 2016, 6:51 p.m.
I love these wipes, honestly. They clean my face so well. No residue, nada. After a long day, I just wanna lay in bed and watch Netflix and I don't feel like washing my face- these wipes are PERFECT for nights like this. They get waterproof mascara and eyeliner off no problem!
Julissa M.
Julissa M.
May 1, 2016, 11:23 a.m.
This is a very useful product that removes approximately 99% of the makeup on your face before you go to bed. This product definitely met my expectations. It was also very effective and never left me disappointed. I would most definitely recommend this product to other people.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
April 26, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
I love these whipes because they are easy to use, and they remove all your makeup easily. They also help keep your skin fresh and clean. They are also very soft on your face and do not leave your skin looking red. I would most definitely recommend this product to other people.
Du A.
Du A.
Austin, TX
I would highly recommend this one especially when you do have to travel a lot. It removes your makeup pretty fast and pretty clean. You would need to cleanse your face after, of course. But when in emergency you can just use 2 wipes and it would still be clean enough for you.
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
April 20, 2016, 10:40 a.m.
I like the convenience of having a wipe instead of looking for a cotton pad. I do love the scent. My only drawback is that it leaves my face feeling a little oily. I don't like the feeling, but if I am too tired to do my whole routine then it is a great way to get makeup off.
April 26, 2016, 11:21 p.m.
They do a pretty good job at clearing makeup, and I have always like Neutrogena products for my skin, because they do not irritate it. I have been very happy with how easy these are to use at night as part of my skincare routine. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Springfield, VA
I love it! I've been used it for many years.
I usually give for Christmas to my mom this product because is her favorite make up remover.
Also, it's perfect for me because the others makes me allergy, neutrgena products no, I can easy remove my make up.
I really recommend it!
brittany r.
brittany r.
Elbert, CO
March 14, 2016, 6:47 p.m.
These makeup removing wipes are amazing!!! they not only take of my makeup but clear my complexion. i don't have to worry about washing my face for extra insurance after using these on my lazy nights, i can go to bed relaxed knowing that my skin will be amazing in the morning!
Gladys H.
Gladys H.
Los angeles, Ca
March 7, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
This towelettes are easy to use. They smell great. They leave my face soft after each use. They take away my makeup with only one towelette. Chamomile just relaxes my face after a rough date. It's just a wonderful product for taking away any dirt I have by the end of the day.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?