Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

2 days left

Photos (38)
bow B.
bow B.

It removes 70% of my makeup but I'll still have makeup left over if I don't use 2 makeup wipes
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Lima, Lima

Best make-up remover ever! only one towelette needed and it leaves your skin super moisturized
Mylene D.
Mylene D.
Dieppe

Cleaned my skin very well but after using for about a week or so I noticed my skin getting dry
T D.
T D.
Canada

Very skin soothing and smells good pricey for how much they do but definitely works and is good
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sutton West, Ontario

Takes my makeup very easy, does not dry out my skin like some can and does not bother my eyes.
jordyn a.
jordyn a.
Caledon

These makeup remover wipes work very well and smell amazing. they also don't dry out that fast
Estefanie G.
Estefanie G.
Fredericton

The best it removes every kind of makeup waterproof lipsticks mascaras etc I totally recommend
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Briggs Corner Queens Co, NB

These work so good to remove my makeup, it makes my face feel so soft when I am going to bed!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this product! Takes the makeup right off and doesn't leave a lot of residue like most.
Ezne' B.
Ezne' B.
Oakville

Feels nice on skin not too hard on skin and removes make up easily also has a nice sent to it
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?