Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Escondido, CA

I use these instead of the blue packet because these are alcohol free and better for those with sensitive and dry skin like me. These don't burn and they hydrate your skin. After trying many different towels from different brands these are the best I have come across with.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, Louisiana

I came across these amazing wipes! I was in target one day with my best friend looking for a new make up remover. Hoping to find the next best thing! At first i was skeptical about it because we have oily skin so it's even harder to find something to our liking. What I love about these make up wipes, is that they are very moisturizing and wipe off your makeup from the day, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. My face is super sensitive, and they leave my skin feeling comfortable.I wear a lot of face products and makeup that needs to be removed nightly and these wipes are a life saver! They smell amazing and are gentle on my skin. They remove makeup and daily grime while leaving my skin soft and clean. Highly recommend!!
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Novi, MI

I would love to try this sample out to see how good they work out for me because I have tried some that were not great after I try them out and review them i will let my girlfriends on Facebook know if they work good and if they should try them or not
Kori C.
Kori C.

I like these alot! They work very well for me and get off all my left over makeup!
These make-up wipes are the ultimate! I have used them for several years and I do not change them for anything. With a single wipe I managed to get all the makeup, even the mask of waterproof eyelashes, just perfect !, also sold at a good price and can be achieved everywhere.
Cel D.
Cel D.
Lethbridge

I wear tons of makeup, especially on special occasions! I always need makeup removers, ones that will benefit my face and cleanse it good! I love these. I find them to be very helpful in any makeup situation!
Katherine h.
Katherine h.
Springfield, OR

These are the best wipes I have ever used. They are better than simple or garnier. I recommend them for any skin type.
Melody C.
Melody C.

I've tried many make up wipes and these are one of my favorites! I enjoy the scent, it relaxes me and helps me during my night time routine. I haven't had any breakouts due to these & it gets all the makeup off my face! I buy them at CVS so they are about $6 but not too expensive!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.

These wipes are really great! I mix it up usually and use these and the regular Neutrogena wipes. I can use one of these wipes and it will take off all my makeup. I do prefer the regular ones over these though just because I don't really get the "night calming" effect. I still like washing my face with a cleanser afterwards. I can't use these alone for my skin.
LOUISA L.
LOUISA L.
Iselin, NJ

I love this wiper, i had use many different brand makeup wiper and always come back to neutrogena wiper. I have sensitive skin, this product does not irritate my skin at all!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now