Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
Nancy U.
Nancy U.

It´s so perfect i love this makeup remover because is so fast the way it removes, i recommended
Carly P.
Carly P.

I find that these make up remover takes off all of my makeup really good with only 1 towelette.
Esmeralda Y.
Esmeralda Y.
Riverdale, Ga

Its okay it does remove some makeup but i think theres other brands that will help clean better
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY

It's a great makeup remover I use it all the time. It takes all my makeup off and works amazing
Maddie K.
Maddie K.

I love this product so much, That is why I gave it four stars. I would recommend this to anyone
Katerin M.
Katerin M.

Me gustan desmaquillan abdolutamente todo con una sola toallita dejando mi rostro puro y limpio
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
FPO, AP

Pretty fragrance. Easy to use. Removes all my makeup including stubborn eyeliners and mascaras.
Mylene D.
Mylene D.
Dieppe

Cleaned my skin very well but after using for about a week or so I noticed my skin getting dry
Cienna N.
Cienna N.

Best way to remove your make up at the end of the day. Leaves my face feeling clean and smooth
Estefanie G.
Estefanie G.
Fredericton

The best it removes every kind of makeup waterproof lipsticks mascaras etc I totally recommend
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now