Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Hillary G.
Hillary G.
Atlanta, GA

I love these so much they take off make up so easily and leave your skin feeling amazing !! I love the packaging its so cute and sometimes you can find ones that come with a plastic box that you can keep and store them in !!! I have repurchased these so many times i highly recommend !!!!
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mclean, VA

These work extremely well but leave my skin feeling a tad oily. They don't feel harsh or have a bad scent though like many others I've tried
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Escondido, CA

I use these instead of the blue packet because these are alcohol free and better for those with sensitive and dry skin like me. These don't burn and they hydrate your skin. After trying many different towels from different brands these are the best I have come across with.
Erin O.
Erin O.

These makeup remover wipes are almost as amazing as the the original. They take off all your makeup in a few wipes. I would absolutely purchase these towelettes again and recommend them to all my friends!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This is one of the best makeup removers that I have ever used! It smells good and it always removes all my makeup without it being harsh on my skin.
Carla S.
Carla S.

Love these. In the past when I have used Neutrogena brands, they would make me break out. But I decided to give these a try and I'm glad I did. They don't over dry my skin and they leave my skin feeling soft.
Annemarie W.
Annemarie W.
Hatboro, PA

These makeup wipes are very good at removing makeup and they leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. I always wash my face after use, but you can get away without it with these wipes. My only downside is that they tend to my eyes hurt if I have to get off a lot of eye makeup, which other wipes don't do. I just think for the price of these, they should not make my eyes hurt while cheaper wipes don't. But all in all, they do their job and they really do make the skin feel refreshed and not oily!
Laura A.
Laura A.

I love these makeup wipes. They are a gentle way to remove your makeup and leave your skin feeling fresh. The only downside of these is that if the package is not fully sealed they will dry out.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA

I love not having to cleanse after using...however, it did sting my eyes & didn't feel as if all my makeup actually came off.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Kalamazoo, MI

i love these! i trade off between these and my makeup eraser for removing makeup at night, one wipe takes off my whole face. the scent is strong though, so if you're someone with sensitivity to scents or particularly sensitive skin then i'd go with one of the unscented ones. (:
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now