Add a Photo

Photos (37)
samantha v.
samantha v.
Dunkirk, NY

It's a great makeup remover I use it all the time. It takes all my makeup off and works amazing
Maddie K.
Maddie K.

I love this product so much, That is why I gave it four stars. I would recommend this to anyone
Carly P.
Carly P.

I find that these make up remover takes off all of my makeup really good with only 1 towelette.
Cienna N.
Cienna N.

Best way to remove your make up at the end of the day. Leaves my face feeling clean and smooth
jordyn a.
jordyn a.
Caledon

These makeup remover wipes work very well and smell amazing. they also don't dry out that fast
Estefanie G.
Estefanie G.
Fredericton

The best it removes every kind of makeup waterproof lipsticks mascaras etc I totally recommend
T D.
T D.
Canada

Very skin soothing and smells good pricey for how much they do but definitely works and is good
bow B.
bow B.

It removes 70% of my makeup but I'll still have makeup left over if I don't use 2 makeup wipes
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sutton West, Ontario

Takes my makeup very easy, does not dry out my skin like some can and does not bother my eyes.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Lima, Lima

Best make-up remover ever! only one towelette needed and it leaves your skin super moisturized
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now