Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Olympia, WA

I use these to remove makeup and they work well. I ADORE the smell. That is my favorite part of them. I have purchased them several times now before using them before bed is heavenly. That being said.. I do have to wash my face afterward because they will break me out if I don't!
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, Louisiana

I came across these amazing wipes! I was in target one day with my best friend looking for a new make up remover. Hoping to find the next best thing! At first i was skeptical about it because we have oily skin so it's even harder to find something to our liking. What I love about these make up wipes, is that they are very moisturizing and wipe off your makeup from the day, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and clean. My face is super sensitive, and they leave my skin feeling comfortable.I wear a lot of face products and makeup that needs to be removed nightly and these wipes are a life saver! They smell amazing and are gentle on my skin. They remove makeup and daily grime while leaving my skin soft and clean. Highly recommend!!
Annemarie W.
Annemarie W.
Hatboro, PA

These makeup wipes are very good at removing makeup and they leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. I always wash my face after use, but you can get away without it with these wipes. My only downside is that they tend to my eyes hurt if I have to get off a lot of eye makeup, which other wipes don't do. I just think for the price of these, they should not make my eyes hurt while cheaper wipes don't. But all in all, they do their job and they really do make the skin feel refreshed and not oily!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

I have tried so many different brands of these make up remover wipes and none worked until i tried these. I wasnt expecting them to work so amazing but i loved them! I purchased mine at walmart . I loved that it left my face feeling fresh and clean. I would for sure recomend it!
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY

These are my favorite makeup removing wipes hands down. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that so much. It removes all of my makeup in one go so I can go onto my night routine much faster. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about these. I don't find them any more calming then the regular ones but at the same time, I prefer these for nighttime cleansing. I will def. repurchase :)
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA

I love not having to cleanse after using...however, it did sting my eyes & didn't feel as if all my makeup actually came off.
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA

I'm not the type of person to use a cleansing towelette and NOT wash my face afterwards because I mainly use cleansing towelettes to take off my makeup and a facial cleanser to cleanse, so I haven't had any issues with breakouts using these. I appreciate that they're travel-friendly because sometimes I'll need them when I'm heading to the gym. Also, I don't mind the smell & they do take off my makeup really well.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Novi, MI

I would love to try this sample out to see how good they work out for me because I have tried some that were not great after I try them out and review them i will let my girlfriends on Facebook know if they work good and if they should try them or not
lydia o.
lydia o.
Merced, Ca

I'm always using these! They are great and work perfect for me ! It takes off most of my makeup
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now