Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Fremont, CA

I don't see the hype. A lot of people swear by these makeup wipes but I much prefer the store brand ones I buy from Walmart. These feel a bit greasy when I wipe it across my skin and sting my face a bit when I use them. They're actually not very good at getting eye makeup off. Overall I wouldn't recommend these, and I will not be repurchasing. Unfortunately. I wasn't a fan.
Diana B.
Diana B.

This is the best makeup remover! I will give this 10 stars:) if I had enough stars
Onyx L.
Onyx L.

These wipes are must have! I use them when I have came in from a long night of partying and need to remove my make up and refresh my face. The wipes are soft and gentle hut take off the hardest waterproof mascara. I also use these wipes to clean up eye shadow that fallen on my cheeks or to give a clean cat eye. Very useful and easy for traveling.
Lily S.
Lily S.

It cleans all my makeup off and it leaves my skin feeling refreshing! I would buy again
Olivia S.
Olivia S.

Love these! Definitely work for my sensitive skin. Perfect for using before bed but I would still recommend washing your face after to remove any leftover build up
Kelli Q.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX

I love this product. I wear waterproof everything because throughout the day my eyes constantly water and in the evenings when I wash off my face I always struggle with getting all my eyeliner and mascara completely off. I love these wipes that are easy to travel with and completely clean off my face and don't leave smeared dark circles around my eyes.
Annemarie W.
Annemarie W.
Hatboro, PA

These makeup wipes are very good at removing makeup and they leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. I always wash my face after use, but you can get away without it with these wipes. My only downside is that they tend to my eyes hurt if I have to get off a lot of eye makeup, which other wipes don't do. I just think for the price of these, they should not make my eyes hurt while cheaper wipes don't. But all in all, they do their job and they really do make the skin feel refreshed and not oily!
Jayna H.
Jayna H.

Love these wipes! They smell amazing and they're very thick. They remove a lot of makeup including mascara. They also don't irritate my eyes.
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY

These are my favorite makeup removing wipes hands down. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin or leave a residue. Some wipes irritate my eyes or some areas on my face but this doesn't and I honestly love that so much. It removes all of my makeup in one go so I can go onto my night routine much faster. I recommend these to anyone, no matter what skin type you have or if you wear waterproof makeup.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

They honestly really work and aren't too soaked with product. They are gentle and won't irratate your skin. It did meet my expectations. I don't see it reducing my facial inflammation tho. Product was very effective. Slight room for improvement.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now