Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (36)
Sami M.
Sami M.

I don't know how good this is with removing eye makeup since I use coconut oil there, but my skin absolutely feels cleansed after using this makeup wipe. I often have difficulty finding a good makeup remover wipe simply because I have such sensitive skin, however this doesn't dry me out or irritate my skin! This is a great first step in my nighttime skincare routine!!
Celeste L.
Celeste L.

Están bien, sinceramente quitan el maquillaje después de unas pasadas bien amplias, es últil porque es compacto y vienen muchas, el olor es agradable y deja la piel refrescante, suave y obvio hidratada, No tengo nada más que decir de este genial producto, encantada de tenerlo en mi lista de canasta básica de Make-up jaja.
Carla S.
Carla S.

Love these. In the past when I have used Neutrogena brands, they would make me break out. But I decided to give these a try and I'm glad I did. They don't over dry my skin and they leave my skin feeling soft.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Florence, AL

These are my all time favorite make up removers! I only use one and it removes all of my make up and does not cause blemishes on my face
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Blue Mountain, MS

These are the makeup wipes I use every night. They're very relaxing, and I love the scent. They're a good price, and they take the makeup off really easy. However, they do leave a slight residue of lavender oils.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Erie, PA

I love not having to cleanse after using...however, it did sting my eyes & didn't feel as if all my makeup actually came off.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA

These only get a B because I need to rinse off after using them. If I don't, my skin is tacky for hours and I break out. I love that these get ALL of your makeup, no matter how waterproof!
Paula L.
Paula L.

This are the best makeup remover wipes I've ever tried!! Definitely 10/10!
Merilyn G.
Merilyn G.
Las Vegas, NV

Amazing Remover!! I love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really has meet all my expectations from the firts dau that i used. Its very soft when you feel it in your face and nothing annoying. The price is the best and sure i buy it again!!!! I love it
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
Saratoga, CA

I'm not the type of person to use a cleansing towelette and NOT wash my face afterwards because I mainly use cleansing towelettes to take off my makeup and a facial cleanser to cleanse, so I haven't had any issues with breakouts using these. I appreciate that they're travel-friendly because sometimes I'll need them when I'm heading to the gym. Also, I don't mind the smell & they do take off my makeup really well.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now