Add a Photo

Photos (37)
Michele C.
Michele C.
Elgin, SC

My most favorite face wipes ever. They are also a favorite of Kim Kardashian. They are skin calming and hydrating. Most face wipes can dry out your skin and cause irritation but not these face wipes. They won't make your eyes burn either. I always have some on hand. I use it when I'm too tired to wash my face and I use it to remove makeup before washing my face. Great to take to the gym or beach too. All around great product.
Juliette D.
Juliette D.

They take all my make up really easely but it leaves a low sensetaion of burning in my skin, but that can be because i have some acne.
Bridget M.
Bridget M.
Novi, MI

I would love to try this sample out to see how good they work out for me because I have tried some that were not great after I try them out and review them i will let my girlfriends on Facebook know if they work good and if they should try them or not
Kelli Q.
Kelli Q.
Humble, TX

I love this product. I wear waterproof everything because throughout the day my eyes constantly water and in the evenings when I wash off my face I always struggle with getting all my eyeliner and mascara completely off. I love these wipes that are easy to travel with and completely clean off my face and don't leave smeared dark circles around my eyes.
Diana B.
Diana B.

This is the best makeup remover! I will give this 10 stars:) if I had enough stars
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Escondido, CA

I use these instead of the blue packet because these are alcohol free and better for those with sensitive and dry skin like me. These don't burn and they hydrate your skin. After trying many different towels from different brands these are the best I have come across with.
Hallie W.
Hallie W.

These makeup wipes Are so soothing to my skin, it's helped clear up my acne and it removes waterproof makeup so easily.
karen g.
karen g.

es excelente las toallitas húmedas para quitar el exceso de maquillaje que queda después de uno lavarse con mi jabon personal de la marca cethapil
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

These are my fave. Great price and it's soft on my sensitive skin. They stay moist as well. I buy them at wal mart but I'm sure they have them other places as well.
Allison B.
Allison B.
Florence, AL

I really like these as far as removing makeup and the calming scent, they have great buy one get one 1/2 deals at UKTA and that is where I always get mine. The only Cons is that they feel rough on my skin and always leave my face red.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now