Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#14 in Makeup Remover
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

4 days left

Photos (38)
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Camrose, Alberta

I use these every night ! They are the best makeup remover wipes I've ever tried, and I've tried a LOT!
Chels R.
Chels R.

Liked the scent. Worked well to remove my eye makeup. Didn't bother my sensitive skin.
Would recommend!
Itoro A.
Itoro A.

Great wipes, it does calm me at night. Takes my makeup off quite well but I do have to struggle a bit.
kristin z.
kristin z.
Defiance, ohio

Love the convenience of these. The smell is also very nice and I don't breakout at all while using them
Rae M.
Rae M.

Best make up wipes I've used, so gentle, smell amazing and remove all of my make up with just one wipe
Britnay W.
Britnay W.

Amazing to remove makeup before bed relaxes you! I love that it removes all makeup and smells amazing!
Anthea P.
Anthea P.

I love these, they remove makeup nicely and they smell really good too! I'd definitely recommend them!
Jodee H.
Jodee H.

Apsolutely beautiful wipes. Removes so much makeup in just one wipe. Definitely one of my holy grails!
Constanza B.
Constanza B.
concepcion

Estas toallitas las amo,las uso diariamente,las recomiendo totalmente,remueven 100% todo el maquillaje
Megan L.
Megan L.

This is a good makeup remover before bed as it is soothing and makes my skin feel so fresh afterwards.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?