Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB

These are the only makeup remover wipes that I'll use! I absolutely love them! They smell fantastic, don't break out my face, and get off all of my makeup (though I do use liquid stuff for my eye makeup). Highly highly recommend these!
Megan G.
Megan G.
Boonton, NJ

These are gentle on my face while still wiping away the makeup left on my face. They smell great as well which is always a plus!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Olton, Texas

I love these makeup remover wipes. I have sensitive skin but this does not irritate my skin at all. It takes all my makeup off and leaves my skin refreshed. The wipes smell good as well. Highly recommend this product.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Encino, TX

I really enjoyed using these wipes after a long day of wearing my make up. They get a lot of the tough liners and shadows off with no hard scrubbing. And they leave your face really relaxed and ready for bed. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sable R.
Sable R.
Daleville, AL

These wipes are definitely my favorite product to use when taking off my makeup at night. They get the job done and my face feels so clean afterwards. They have a really calming smell as well.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Lasalle,Qc

I love the smell, and they remove makeup well but I find they leave my skin very oily. Other then that they work well and don't irritate my skin. The smell is a big bonus for me.
jess p.
jess p.

I haven't been able to find them recently but while I was using them I noticed I had happier skin. Now I have to scrub away my makeup with just a cloth and face wash until I find these again because these are phenomenal.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.

Honestly, I have mixed feelings about these. I don't find them any more calming then the regular ones but at the same time, I prefer these for nighttime cleansing. I will def. repurchase :)
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ

I used these make up wipes all the time when I was younger. They are very effective at removing make up and I love the calming scent so much! However I have moved on from these wipes because I don't like the residue they leave and I have just moved on to different methods of removing my make up
Kelly C.
Kelly C.

I love using these wipes to take off my makeup. I use these every night and also sometimes in the morning to just refresh my face. I do use face wash after using these, as I do not feel it replaces the need to wash your face in general. They do work great as a step in my cleaning process.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now