Add a Photo

Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Ottawa
Feb. 8, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
They really feel smooth and soft when I'm trying to take off harsh makeup. Definitely is a constant repurchase.
Martine S.
Martine S.
Gatineau,Québec, Canada
This towelettes really does take 90% of my make up off. So instead of use 4-5 of them I use 2. I save I bundle.
Geayled R.
Geayled R.
March 14, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Ohhh I love this ones for my every day light makeup are the best for removing it! I think this are my favorites
Janice R.
Janice R.
Feb. 20, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Easy to use, my skin felt very soft , I would recommend this product for the ease of use , price & convenience.
Devin w.
Devin w.
At the end of the day I come home to face full of makeup and I have to take it off because I don't want pimple
Lisaura L.
Lisaura L.
Feb. 25, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
It let your sking soft and clear. I like that it doesn't let product on your skin and take away all the makeup
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Sydney, NSW
I always go back to these makeup wipes, they remove all my makeup and leave my skin looking and feeling fresh
Teresa O.
Teresa O.
Winnipeg, MB
March 11, 2016, 2:12 p.m.
Love these for on the go and lazy nights. did not break me out like most other brands of makeup remover wipes
Chantel G.
Chantel G.
Huntsville, Ontario
March 14, 2016, 11:14 p.m.
Love these! They are soft on my skin doesn't leave it dry and tight feeling and takes my makeup off awesomely
Sam W.
Sam W.
Mings Bight, NL
I don't wear make up very often so when i do, when its time to tale it off i want it all off without a hassal.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok
How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Are these good at removing eye makeup?