Add a Photo

#14 in Makeup Remover

Photos (38)
brook C.
brook C.

I love this product!! It works really well !!!! Takes off all my makeup with one wipe. Very affordable.
Anitza A.
Anitza A.

Es muy buen desmaquillante me lo puedo quitar con una sola toallita, facil de usar y no irrita la piel
kristin z.
kristin z.
Defiance, ohio

Love the convenience of these. The smell is also very nice and I don't breakout at all while using them
Camila L.
Camila L.
JACAREÍ, SP

Great to make up remove, but, it feels a little rough on the skin. I wouldn't recommendo for oiled skin.
Jodee H.
Jodee H.

Apsolutely beautiful wipes. Removes so much makeup in just one wipe. Definitely one of my holy grails!
Britnay W.
Britnay W.

Amazing to remove makeup before bed relaxes you! I love that it removes all makeup and smells amazing!
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Ontario

Works really good love it other people should try it its a good product works good i will buy it again
Itoro A.
Itoro A.

Great wipes, it does calm me at night. Takes my makeup off quite well but I do have to struggle a bit.
Megan L.
Megan L.

This is a good makeup remover before bed as it is soothing and makes my skin feel so fresh afterwards.
Anthea P.
Anthea P.

I love these, they remove makeup nicely and they smell really good too! I'd definitely recommend them!
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now