Add a Photo

Photos (36)
Amber T.
Amber T.
Canada BC parksville

I kinda have a love hate relationship with these makeup wipes they do their job by taking off my makeup good but whenever I use theses my skin goes all Red for awhile and hurts but they do take off my makeup nicely but their kinda dry I don't know if it's just my package but what ever from now on I'm just going to buy the normal ones
Ingrid G.
Ingrid G.

These smell great! After a long day of wearing moderate coverage foundation, using this to remove it feels like heaven. Leaves me feeling relaxed and fresh. Great product and inexpensive.
Teanna K.
Teanna K.
Palestine, TX

I love the smell and they remove all of my make up and leave my skin filling amazing and the cloth is very soft.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Florence, AL

These are my all time favorite make up removers! I only use one and it removes all of my make up and does not cause blemishes on my face
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

These are my fave. Great price and it's soft on my sensitive skin. They stay moist as well. I buy them at wal mart but I'm sure they have them other places as well.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Olympia, WA

I use these to remove makeup and they work well. I ADORE the smell. That is my favorite part of them. I have purchased them several times now before using them before bed is heavenly. That being said.. I do have to wash my face afterward because they will break me out if I don't!
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Lasalle,Qc

I love the smell, and they remove makeup well but I find they leave my skin very oily. Other then that they work well and don't irritate my skin. The smell is a big bonus for me.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Kalamazoo, MI

i love these! i trade off between these and my makeup eraser for removing makeup at night, one wipe takes off my whole face. the scent is strong though, so if you're someone with sensitivity to scents or particularly sensitive skin then i'd go with one of the unscented ones. (:
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB

These are the only makeup remover wipes that I'll use! I absolutely love them! They smell fantastic, don't break out my face, and get off all of my makeup (though I do use liquid stuff for my eye makeup). Highly highly recommend these!
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Olton, Texas

I love these makeup remover wipes. I have sensitive skin but this does not irritate my skin at all. It takes all my makeup off and leaves my skin refreshed. The wipes smell good as well. Highly recommend this product.
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso , Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now