Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Lili M.
Lili M.
Whittier , CA

Love these makeup removers! Takes off all my makeup and is not too harsh on my skin like other makeup wipes
sophia b.
sophia b.
australia

Love the makeup remover wipes, keeps my face clean and soft. doesn't hurt my skin and definitely recommend.
Leah L.
Leah L.

I found these to not hurt my eye's as I have sensitive eyes. I would definitely recommend these to anyone .
Katie M.
Katie M.

I like to use the towelettes they don't dry my skin and are convenient. I would recommend these to my friends
imi h.
imi h.

This really gets all your make up off and works amazingly well it leaves your face feeling fresh and clean.
Britt C.
Britt C.
phoenix AZ

Great wipes to get all year makeup off, it removes waterproof makeup easily and doesn't dehydrate your skin
Britany m.
Britany m.

It removed most of the make up i used but it would leave my skin somewhat oily but it took off really well!
Karol S.
Karol S.

Muito bom removedor de maquiagem, adoro esse produto, super recommendado para usar a noite, tira tudo mesmo.
Avalon K.
Avalon K.

Best things to use when you just don't feel like actually washing your face and you just want to go to bed
danna g.
danna g.

Son muy buenas me gustan mucho por que no maltaratan la piel de mi cara y no tiene componentes muy dañinos
Ela  D.
Ela D.
bucharest
Anyone with sensitive skin use them?
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD

Autumn T.
Autumn T.

I was wondering if these left a sticky feeling on your face?
Paige A.
Paige A.
Owasso, Ok

How well do these work on taking off waterproof mascara?
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY

Are these good at removing eye makeup?

Join Now